Why is this show so fucking cringy?

Why is this show so fucking cringy?

Everytime time Ruth talks or is on screen its just a cringefest i have to pause it every 5 seconds to recolect myself

I had high hopes for this show but it really is shit.

Its like a rushed OITNB

>netflix show
>not a cringefest

What universe are you from where this isn't the case?

I can deal with well spread out intervols of cringe, glow is fucking concentrated and advanced kill me now autism levels

she's supposed to be an unaware cringey retard. are you seriously fucking retarded?

I do like the show, but it is still cringy

this. Netflix is SJW central and they love that cringe shit.

>muh stronk women
>muh people of color

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I watched four episodes and didn't cringe once. I did smile a bit (not laugh). My favourite GLOWs are cut price Madonna woman and former soap actress. I guess I like wolf woman a bit too. This is classic 6.5/10 tv

Does the indian girl get naked in this?

>30 years old

It's produced for women by women. It has very little to do with the actual glow outside of names. Don't go in looking for a good plot. The only way you'll like it is if you're deep into wrestling OR you're a hole that loves trash like weeds and that dyke ass prison show.

This chick was great in American Gods, didn't realize she was that stacked

dat betty

GLOW: Annie plays a Britta for ten fucking hours.

It's a lesbian sjw power fantasy masked as a casual soft core comedy. It's from the same people as OITNB

IS there context I'm missing here because the choroegraphy looks like GARBAGE. Are they faking on purpose or something?

It's not supposed to look good at this point of the show, they had just learned the basic movements before this

It's supposed to look like an amateur woman's wrestling match from the 80's, which they nailed