What did Sup Forums think of ghostbusters 2016

What did Sup Forums think of ghostbusters 2016

Ghastly.

Unfunny as shit.

Haven't seen it.

pleb filter

It was a disgrace to the original

Underrated because of racism

It's actually really good for what it is. Ghostbusters was always campy reddit core and this delivers.
This may not be much but the movie never claimed to be anything else.

People just hated it without watching because ROOOO IF WOMEN GET TO BE ACTRESSES I'LL NEVER LOSE MY VIRGINITY.

Almost as bad as the original

It never existed, just like the grifter and the holocaust

The original is a disgrace you fucking redditor

I thought it was funny. I remember when it first came out I gave it a genuine 8/10 review and I got bombarded on here. To this day I still don't understand why people disliked this movie so much. I feel like most of the hate are coming from people who didn't even watch it.

>It's actually really good for what it is
It's absolutely terrible in every conceivable way user wtf

>haven't seen it btw
Oh I would have guessed. No worries

>I feel like most of the hate are coming from people who didn't even watch it.
Oh I watched it... god do I wish I hadn't.

I have very little interest towards it, as the original Ghostbusters is an idea that can work only in the 1980's. Modernization of it is as ill advised as trying to remake Knight Rider or MacGyver.

Sadly I did, woman.

>is as ill advised as trying to remake Knight Rider or MacGyver.
And their trying remake both

And that MacGyver remake is pretty horrible.

Leslie Jones was ironically the best thing in the movie, and I'm not joking.

It may very well be the epitome of being exactly what it is but it is in fact shit. Also, so are you.

This. Original GB is a story about entrepreneurship. The villain was the regulatory state. A tale of success in the Reagan era.

I didn't watch the remake (I don't think I ever will) but just out of curiosity, did Paul Feig address the subject in any way? Did they even mention the EPA? Is there anything of substance beyond the gender-swap and the virtue signaling?