I love how realistic this new take on the little mermaid is...

I love how realistic this new take on the little mermaid is. Do you know that sailors used to mistake sea manatees for mermaids?

Sailors used to fuck manatees?

>she has fish boobs

but y

Wouldn't you? They thicc.

Because it's hotter that way

Only the ones brave enough to get into the water.

Whoever chose to use that typeface with that picture at that size should be taken out to a field and have to watch their favorite person anally raped with a double barrel shotgun, no lube, and shot just as they are about to reach climax.

In other words: That's a uglyass typeface to use anywhere.

Obligatory

It's just letters. How can letters be ugly

You probably took a shitty design class and now you think you have free reign to be snobby about shit that doesn't matter.

You say that but I don't believe you

>How can letters be ugly
Same way colors can.

It's all bullshit. They have breasts, Mermaids! And people mistake manatees for mermaids? They keep on seeing the mermaids, capturing, doing autopsies. In the legends, the mermaids talk. Perhaps Colmbus did the mistake, but Manatees don't fuck around near England. It doesn't make sense. Don't be fooled.

>Not a redhead for GOAT color contrast

Sailors don't stick around their home country.

Did you miss the part about breasts? And the beauty? They are on rocks, and they use tools. A mermaid was taken to a castle and died shortly after. There are many instances where it is shown that humans will look close to a mermaid, not just a silloute in the water. A little bit of research disproves "hurr durr manatees are mermaids dumb sailors lol" bullshit argument.

Look on the bright side user, at least its not blue and orange.

>that
>realistic
.... Is this bait?

The only way mermaid boobs make any sens is if they're mammals.

What are you asperging about?

People try to sound like they know what they're talking about, but they don't. Manatees were not mistaken for mermaids, perhaps barring Colombus' encounter.
I don't pretend to know how mermaids work. I do know that mermaids were described to have "fully formed human breasts" or "breasts that appeared like a woman's". Would anyone mistake a manatee to have breasts just like a human?

>Not a red-head

What is it with everyone and their hatred for red heads, is it the SJW women who ruined it.

I'm really hoping they do this remake like the Jungle Book and Cinderella where they change things up with elements from the original story but keep the simple basic Disney charm.

So Disney is not only sucking dry Marvel IP, they continue remaking the same movies in live action now?

Let's be fair here, Disney and the Marvel Cinematic Universe are the live-support for Marvel.

Marvel Entertainment is it's cancer that tried to infect the MCU while Kevin Feige and Disney were the chemotherapy.

Did you think that Discovery Channel special was nonfiction?

It's impossible for a single color to be ugly. Colors can only look ugly if they are paired with another color that looks ugly together.

I don't think neon green is ugly by itself but putting it on top of neon red kills the eyes

No.

first of all just fuck you in general
secondly, the idea that you would confuse dugongs (which are not technically manatees but the other way round) for mermaids just because they have human boobs is pretty fucking stupid, but it is widely believed
thirdly, jesus christ what is wrong with her boobs
they aren't fucking mammals or notmammals, they're chimerae. is that so hard to understand? why does this always come up in these discussions. it's not a species, it's two species fused together at the waist. well, one's waist, one's kinda.. neck. sort of. the fish bits get rearranged a lot. sometimes the human bits do too, because that is how chimerae work.
now PLEASE let's not have that inane conversation about 'how do you fuck one'. IN ITS VAGINA. everything has a vagina.

Trust me user, I'm an expert

The sailors made up the part about them looking like beautiful women to cover their own asses.

>they aren't fucking mammals or notmammals, they're chimerae. is that so hard to understand? why does this always come up in these discussions. it's not a species, it's two species fused together at the waist. well, one's waist, one's kinda.. neck. sort of. the fish bits get rearranged a lot. sometimes the human bits do too, because that is how chimerae work.
>now PLEASE let's not have that inane conversation about 'how do you fuck one'. IN ITS VAGINA. everything has a vagina.
>not a species
That's bullshit because they reproduce.

mermaids are actually based on old greek myths about sirens but they looked more like a harpy than half fish women. the whole manatee stuff is more modern but thanks to it they were classified in the order sirenia.
I like selkies more tho

>I like Selkies

Well here's hoping

Manatees are known to hold their young in their arms and breastfeed them like human women. Not a stretch that some drunk sailor mistook that for a woman via some beer goggles.

> 3 months at sea
> No women for hundreds of miles
> Catch a glimmer of a sea hag
> Welp here we go boner.

stop making me want to fuck pokemon, Sup Forums

Never

Here's hoping this is true, we never truly got a proper Mermaid Pokemon.

This is going to bomb so fucking hard.

Has this cunt been in a successful movie in the past 5+ attempts?

She better turn into foam this time

Marvel is a gold mine for Disney. Marvel movies help them make some huge blockbusters every year.
Anyway that was't my point. Disney is creatively bankrupt.

I think Carrie did....decently.

You seem to feel very strongly about this girl you don't know in this movie you apparently don't care about.

>implying Sirens were in the sea at all

That's a modern re-interpretation of the sirens to make them fit the mermaid category. They were just some hot chicks hanging out on land.

there's no mermaid category without sirens, they were first.

Because I think she's ugly and every movie she's been in I can remember has bombed.

Maybe not that one recently with Seth rogen but every one she was the main star

Well, to be fair, it seems that this mermaid is more half human/ half sea mammal than half human half fish. So the mammary glands check out, but tits would still cause drag and make the creature slower. A more well adapted mermaid would be completely flat.

>not already wanting to fuck Pokemon
user. There's really no point in restraining yourself from those feelings.

Hell, pokemon even pass the Harkness Test, so there's no conflict here.

No, they most definitely were not. Half-man-half-fish creatures lurking in the ocean is a lot older than ancient Greece, and to the ancient Greeks they weren't even half-fish. Sirens just got lumped into the mermaid category later on because of people assuming that they had to be sea-creatures, since they were tempting sailors, and because people really wanted all the world's myths to have an analogy in Greek myths.

sure buddy