Sup Forums 4CC Winter Roster Poll 2018

Here is a link to the poll: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUaGY6kA38DKf8wVE1M60DTTsZrLGrtpAVbteNULzJhuJ-HQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>What is this?
Sup Forums boards play football against each other with meme teams in PES four times a year for bragging rights. Last time, Sup Forums went to the Elite Cup Round of 16 before being beaten by the eventual champions. We need to make sure the team still reflects this board and its users, so you get to answer some advisory questions about your favourite Sup Forums memes.

>Where can I learn more about this?
The implyingrigged wiki has all the information you need: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>When does Sup Forums play?
Sup Forums will play in the 2018 Winter Cup, around the end of February/start of March.
WE ALSO PLAY THIS SUNDAY! Come watch the /new/ """friendly""" against Sup Forums at 17:30 GMT. Check the wiki for where to watch (same place as always), or ask a kind user to do it so I don't get banned for promoting streams.

>What's changed with the team since?
One of our managers, admiralmeru, has retired. So feel free to take his place in our testing dungeon - it requires zero skill other than being able to buy a PC capable of running PES, and you'll help Sup Forums BTFO other boards. You can contact the management by leaving your details in the poll shitposting box or using our info here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Fint.2F
We're going to be competing in the Tag Team Cup IV with /vp/, so if you have any fun suggestions for player name memes that fit both boards, just post them.

>How is the poll being conducted?
Once the poll is complete, the results will be collected, and a new roster assembled from the most popular choices. I'll try and keep the thread up for 24 hours so all timezones get a fair shot, and hopefully the jannies will be kind to us again like they always are. Your hot pockets are in the mail, guys.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away and I'll try my best to damage control.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_IhJwCpSg&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=MJzdgZ1lOTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To the user who wanted to see "percent of whiteness" on the roster, take a guess at what Amerimutt's number will be.

Also, our aesthetics guy has made a start on the Amerimutt aesthetics (pic related), so just another reason to vote for him.

bump
This is important friends!

better post this durin real EU hours, someone might repost it during real NA hours but real Aussie hours are a horrible way to start this

Me and the co-manager are gonna keep it bumped for 24 hours so it's gonna be up during everyone's real hours, don't worry

I love you guys. Last bump for me before I hit the bed. Beat Sup Forums this time for memes!

Have a bump
Gonna go to bed now, would you be so nice explain the medal system. I looked up the wiki but dont get it

not that user but we need more bumps.

WE NEED UNA VELA

It used to be GGSS (Gold Gold Silver Silver), so you had two demi-gods and two guys on Ronaldo/Messi level.

Now it's GSSBB (Gold Silver Silver Bronze Bronze), so you have one demi-god, two ronaldo/messi players, and two guys slightly below that but still pretty good. That's also how it used to be before the switch to GGSS.

And the co-manager or I will bump whenever it gets to page 8 or whatever, I just don't want to piss off the jannies by keeping this right at the top of the board. But if everyone who votes posts in the thread, that'll be more than enough bumps.

i'll add it to the poll

thanks bud
One question I've always wanted to ask, does PES allow you to customize the appearance of the players to such an extent as the one we see on the 4CC or do you guys use external features?

You need to use external features to create the models, but if you just want to see them, you can download the full aesthetics off the wiki and put them into your own PES game. I did that before I became a manager actually.

What the fuck is this meta-thread doing here? You already have a board for your shit.

not meta you faggot.

no this thread is entirely international see look
1. your cunt
2. does your cunt have japanese gardens?

bumping with japanese fountains

>amerimutts when they see who the new medal is

please wake up soon yuros

bump

Bump

Filled it out. Let's hope this year we don't disappoint.

TWAIN OUT

lad, it's Sup Forums

agreed, botefags need to be eradicated

comfy bump

sent :)

Amazing. Gondola is the best and the cutest.

Alright done.
Now you MUST add La Creatura entirely in black with glowing red eyes

as it stands he will almost certainly be making the roster, and i'm passing on the requests for him to our aesthetics guy

Cheers m8
So I can watch the game at half 5 English time yeah?
What site?

Nah, it should be the original 56% face

Tell him to replace Polandball's mixer with this

yup, the Sup Forums game is sunday, half 5pm english time
it's on smashcast, but (((they))) don't like people promoting streams so I hope you can find your way to the streaming site from here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

what we could do is have the 56% face for the group stage, then progressively lower the percentage as the tournament progresses (assuming we get that fair). it'd be a texture change, which you can do pretty quickly.

in management, we were actually discussing how we could get the russian balls on the team, i like this idea

Good idea. I know vp is doing that with fug

Done

dunno what to vote
but here's a bump

who will get fired to make way for la creatura?

rather ironically it's looking like another american at the moment (CHI)

To be fair amerimutt is basically the evolution of CHI

NOOOO I WAS SAVING THIS FOR WHEN THE Sup Forums MATCH WAS ABOUT TO START

indistrikable?

yeah, i'm just posting user, i don't like using the trip unless i need to
it's fine, i have another image of Sup Forums shitting on Sup Forums ready to post in time for the match

kek i maked that pic the last year,we will shitpost later then.

when exactly is the game against Sup Forums?

17:30 GMT, so in just under 3 hours
I'll make a post in the thread when it's about to start

Sup ForumsED.com

meanwhile we wait for the match (and Dtroit to end the game) let's have some fun here

good news, the aesthetics guy says that this
>what we could do is have the 56% face for the group stage, then progressively lower the percentage as the tournament progresses
is perfectly possible, and also that the model's almost done. i personally can't wait to see our finished abominaciĆ³n in action.

noice

bump

can we get some white nationalist Sup Forums tier song as amerimutt goalhorn?

lol, based

Farquarth and Shrek??

i'm against it
what position Amerimutt plays as, anyways?

as soon as you stop shitposting in /4ccg/ :^)

memes aside, we probably should get a goalhorn for amerimutt, so everyone feel free to suggest fun ones

the management will decide on positions when we come up with the tactics, but since it's looking right now like Amerimutt will be the second silver, it'll most likely be in midfield or up front. and again, suggest your own amerimutt goalhorn, because chances are it might score rather often.

considering how popular he is i won't be surprised if he is the new medal

>amerimutt goalhorn
How about this: youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Or this: youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

>considering how popular he is i won't be surprised if he is the new medal
alright alright, it's best to prevent than to regret huh

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_IhJwCpSg&t=8s
see if you can crop it

well shit nigga
disregard my post

UNA VELA is two times in the poll.

a vocaroo of someone reading all the mutt names with a deep voice
i like this one

Holy shit that's nice tbqh
So the Aussie's going to post when the gale starts am I right?

hey, >we playing first because /gd/ vs /gif/ fucked up of something i think

I love all the goalhorn suggestions guys, top fucking kek. Gotta say I personally like this one for the group stage 56% mutt and for knockouts 0% mutt.

should be fixed now, thanks for the tip

actually, talking of all the mutt names, i was thinking perhaps we could rename our mutt with one for every game. other teams like Sup Forums do it with dan "get in the van" schneider's moniker. thoughts on whether we should do this?

oh okay, kickoff now i guess, let's gooo

unironically the best thing ever made

EVERYOBDY STAND FOR THE HYMN

IT BEGINS

reminder to vote NO on proposition Easter?

Anybody else from Sup Forums here?

LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE

link to stream?

I honestly don't know how the game works and just voted for the player with the names of my favorite menes

MOSUTO DENJERASU

look it up on the wiki, can't post it here because it gives spam warning

that's exactly what you're meant to do

Sup Forums BTFO

FUG :DDD

for those of you who haven't watched Sup Forums play divegrass before, this is where we choke it away :)

I BELIEVE

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINA

LAS MALVINAS
btw how is >argentina >white doing in the poll?

considering the stadium we're playing in, have the streamers play this video if Sup Forums wins:

easily a starter and might be a medal

damn, i've never seen LEAF playing so good
he finally found his place
Spurdo is underused tho

excellent

to be honest this export is just something my co-manager threw together in about 5 minutes without testing, we'll have something much better for the actual cup

anyone in contact with the streamers, send them this video to play if Sup Forums wins

GG LADS

nice to hear it
i like Sup Forums because they plaly so southamerican lol, always choking at the semifinals

hopefully that was a fun advert for the cup, so please come back and watch the actual event in about a month's time

and it's always fun BTFOing Sup Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we won
its /ouryear/ lads

YAAAS 4-1 for Sup Forums

LOS TENEMOS DE HIJOS