Russia is the one true global power

>Russia is the only nation that should be allowed to have a nuclear arsenal
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to use nuclear weapons responsibly, i.e. against the true enemies of White civilization (Muslims, Leftists, etc.)

>Russia is the only nation the should be allowed to maintain and command a global military alliance
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to rally the white legions of the world to reclaim and defend the White homelands--from Europe to the Americas, and eventually the whole planet.

>Russia is the only nation that should be allowed to control fundamental communications infrastructure
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to harness the internet, satellite networks, and other global technological marvels to propagate White values.

>Russia is the only nation that should be allowed to intervene in the affairs of other countries
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to impose on the sovereignty of other states in order to protect White interests by employing military, political, economic, and other means.

Russia is the savior of Whites everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpplav3D31Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-r9gBPHFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. aids slavshit diaspora

russians/slavs are the niggers of the white race

>the whitest nation left on Earth discounting the little turd that is Iceland
>"niggers"
Fuck off, Chang.

Ah , the russian sympathizers in the Alt right are finally showing their true colors, the have been exposed

what makes you want to betray your own people?

or are you a Russian on a proxy server

>Ah , the russian sympathizers in the Alt right are finally showing their true colors, the have been exposed
kek this is a pro-Russia, White, Christian board m8.

>what makes you want to betray your own people?
My people are Whites. Russia is their last bastion.

You know how much muslims does Russia have, do you?

Russia has conquered vaste areas full of Muslims, Mongols, uguric people and Tatars a few centuries ago. It's not comparable to the west.

Also what makes you think that Russia wont use this power to take control of the whole world

ITT Disgusting shitskins and kikes trying to divide and conquer

t. someone who has never had to live in a country ruined by Russian occupation.

You are a retard

Lots of east Germans did. Don't think they complain now about it.

That doesnt change the fact that it isnt one of the whitest countries

Russia has taken the great burden of conquest upon themselves to liberate new land for Whites.

>Russia is the one true global power

kacap diaspora detacted

dont worry pink commie

Chinks will get to canada sooner or later

East Germany is a shithole that's not much better off than Poland even after the West has poured billions into it every year for the last 25 years.

Russians are not white, they are asiantic mongolid halfbreeds from being raped by the Golden Horde forever.

I mean asian-white is an okay breed but definately not as good as real white people.

>Give nuclear arsenal, control of media and means of communication and commanding and control of world-wide military to corrupt nation with poppulation that mostly wants SSSR back
Yeah man, what could ever go wrong?

Guess which country has used nukes on civilians
It wasn't the russians

Chernobyl was russia's false flag operation

it was meant to contaminate entire eastern yurope

youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpplav3D31Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-r9gBPHFA
Kek

Kek

keep laughing you fucking idiot

I'm just sorry the red army didnt have the momentum to keep going till they reached london,
then you fuckers would feel what we feel

unfortunately NATO saved you pieces of shit that misfortune

Jesus Christ , what kind of propaganda garbage do you guys hear over there ?

1st-United states bankers+ the dreaming cattle
2d-China
3d-EU+the Rothschilds of the UK
4th-Russia

Ah shit I thought you were being sarcastic
Kek
There will always be some weirdos like you who believe in conspiracy shit

And how does that disprove what i said?

Well you claimed Russia would be irresponsible with their nukes
History shows the US is the only country to have used it against another country and even contaminated their own people during tests. What kind of shitty propaganda do they give to you over there top kek

oh look another kacap proxy

No, i said that giving power to control the world to one corrupt country that already forcefully holded countries in its control isnt exactly the best idea.

But they abide to all regulations and nuke treaties. Their doctrine is strictly defensive BTW, hence why their missile tech is on such a high level.

Put the bottle down Ivan, you fetal alcohol syndrome ridden turnip nigger.

Hiroshima is better off than Eastern Europe. It's better to get nuked and allowed to rebuild than to suffer 50 years of Russian occupation.

And you know why it abides to all those treaties? Heck, why do all countries do that? Because if they didnt, and they would use their nukes, other countries would surely do the same against them. And in OPs scenario, Russia would be ONLY ONE having the nukes. There would be no reasons for it to abide treaties and all the stuff. Honestly, its bad idea to give that power to any country, be it Russia, America or whatever.