I have a question, Sup Forums

I have a question, Sup Forums.
What is the best Pixar movie and why is it WALL-E?

They managed to make me care about a romance between to inanimate objects that barely have any line of dialogue.

People who don't like the movie just don't like the second half with the people and the ship but I didn't mind. Some people also say they push the "save the environmental" message to hard but I disagree, I thought it was well handled as it was mostly a side plot of the humans wanting to go home while the main story throughout was still ultimately about Wall.E and Eve's romance.

Animation and message.

>mfw I put on my Sunday clothes
There's a great big world out there.

My personal favorite is The Incredibles but WALL-E is still damn high, if not second, on my list so I'm not going to argue people who have it at the top of theirs.

This.

You just summed up exactly my own thoughts on the movie.

I should add that this is my favorite movie of ALL TIME.

Because of ULTIMATE LEWD.

Wall-E > Toy Story 3 = Toy Story > Inside Out > Finding Dory > Up! > Finding Nemo > Monsters Inc > Incredibles > Brave > Toy Story 2 > Monsters University > Good Dinosaur > Bug's Life > Ratatouille > Cars > Cars 2

>putting Toy Story 2 and Ratatouille under Brave

It's not my favorite, for me, that's Toy Story 2. But I won't argue that WALL-E is the best, because it isn't only one the best animated movies ever, it's one of the best movies ever, period.

Somehow, Pixar managed to make a romance between two robots more believable than most other romance films. It was the first Pixar movie to make me weepy, when WALL-E gets almost completely destroyed by AUTO, I was distraught.

And also, the dance through space, outside of the ship, might be the best moment out of any Pixar movie.

>Finding Dory that high
I mean, it was great but I wouldn't put it that high
>Ratatouille third to last
now you're just being unreasonable

Wall-E = Ratatouille > Toy Story 2 > Incredibles > Toy Story = Toy Story 3 > Up! > Finding Nemo > Bug's Life > Monsters Inc. > Finding Dory > Brave > Monsters University > Inside Out > Cars > Cars 2

I've yet to see The Good Dinosaur.

>Toy Story 2 and Ratatouille that low on the list
It's like you're almost not willing to put forth the effort to troll

I'm really not a huge fan of Pixar. I love Wall-E, though. Other than that the only ones I really like are the Toy Story movies.

Up

The first ten minutes made me care about two characters faster and deeper than many Anime has done through multiple seasons.

And then one of them dies.

Because OP is a fag

Ten fucking minutes man. So why am I crying? Surely I'm just a fagoot.

It's not even 10 minutes. It's maybe at most 5. They establish a life story so quickly and competently, it could have worked as a short film in and of itself.

Up is super higher on the list of amazing Pixar stuff. It has it all; love, friendship, adventure, sadness, comedy, redemption story, a villain laid low, an animal sidekick that ISN'T annoying, fucking GORGEOUS animation, character design and settings, a fat Asian kid. God, it's like they made sweet, sweaty love to that film's entire production process.

There are a few really good moments, but ultimately you're not missing out.

Wall-E > Up > Toy story > Toy story 2 > Inside out > Finding Nemo > Toy story 3 > Monsters inc > Ratatouille > The incredibles > brave > Monsters university > A bugs life > Cars > Cars 2

Haven't seen the good dinosaur or finding Dory. I'm guessing good dinosaur would be low though but I don't know about finding Dory.

WALL-E > Inside Out > Ratatouille > The Incredibles > Up > Toy Story = Toy Story 2 = Toy Story 3 > Monsters Inc. > Finding Nemo = Finding Dory > The Good Dinosaur > A Bug's Life > Cars > Brave > Cars 2

Aw, shit, I forgot Monsters University.

Brave > Monsters University > Cars 2