The only arab guy in an israeli led movie

>is a manlet
>con artist
>blowhard
>can't fight
>is horny for the jew girl but she doesn't even shakes his
>gets belittled and shamed by her
>didn't contribute in anything during the whole movie
>gets wonder woman to look at him in disappointment at the end because Steve died and he survived

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1673969/wonder-woman-actor-confirms-a-major-character-twist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was also more charming and likeable than other characters.

She looks majestic here.
First time I'd ever give it to her

Why the fez? Wasn't the Ottoman Empire allied with Germany and AustriaHungary?

It's comfortable to wear and makes him easily identifiable for the audience?

Yeah, but wouldn't the Fez-wearing people be on the other side?

>Fez
>Arab

>Yeah, but wouldn't the Fez-wearing people be on the other side?

Well he's described as a French Moroccan secret agent, so no.

Ah, I missed that part about him being from the other Muslim European Power, France.

he's a Turk you retard not an Arab

heh heh heh

Fez is a god tier hat

The actor Said Taghmoui is French-Arab, they also usually play comedic role in French films, Taghmoui said himself it was one of the reasons for leaving French cinema and trying a career in Hollywood but ended in the same role that in France but at least Hollywood pays better.

lol

The actor is Arab but the character is Moroccan, no?

>inb4 they're the same thing because they look the same and speak the same language

Try telling that to the Brits, Burgers, Aussies and LEAFs

Actually come to think of it, they get a conman who doesn't con anyone, they get a sniper who can't snipe anyone; Did Steve just want those people around for moral support?
Because the only one who did the job he was hired to do was Chief (even though he seemed to be a worse actor than Gal)

When I saw an indian in the movie I couldn't believe. As if any indian would bother joining an european world war.

>As if any indian would bother joining an european world war.

ever heard of the british empire? it wasn't about "bothering"

He said it was for money, he was a mercenary

Damn those guys are stylish as fuck.

Britain conscripted like 2.5m Indians and other Asians at the height of WW2

He's not this kind of indian, he was an native american who came there on his own as a mercenary. These indians were under british rule and had no choice

>He's not this kind of indian, he was an native american

That's the other guy user, Chief Napi

MURRIKKKAN ''''''''''''''''EDUCATION''''''''''

Was this Apache Chief?

>JUST

Sadly no, just your typical native american demigod apparently

cinemablend.com/news/1673969/wonder-woman-actor-confirms-a-major-character-twist

>When he first greets Diana, they speak in Blackfoot -- a language spoken only by a certain group of Native Americans and also Wonder Woman -- and introduces himself as Napi. It's important to note that this is the only non-English exchange that isn't subtitled, and viewers are left to figure that Napi is just his real name.

>Well, Napi also happens to be the name of a creator god in Native American mythology. Maybe Chief was simply named after Napi, but a tweet from actor Eugene Brave Rock hints that Chief and Napi may be one and the same. In an exchange with io9, Brave Rock was asked if this was an improvised moment. He replied that it was always in the script and when the actor was asked if Chief was actually a demigod, Brave Rock pretty much confirmed it.

>Napi is a culture hero of the Blackfoot tribe. He is frequently portrayed as being a well-meaning but foolish trickster who shaped the Earth and helps people by teaching them important knowledge.

Manitou Raven should be in JL Dark

white women age like milk

>the face that hit The Wall full speed

>Manitou Raven should be in JL Dark
Cucked by Green Arrow...is he /ourguy/?

Is it me or she was a lesbian who secretely loved WW?

Diana was everything she wasn't, tall strong, independent, it was hero worship mostly.

funny cuz in the comics she's a fat little firecracker that don't take no shit

>implying theres a human alive in the DCU that doesn't wants to fuck WW

>tfw the dude posted a bts pictures of him and Gal hugging
>the comments from libs telling him "HOW COULD YOU DO IT SHE'S A ZIONIST"

Wait, so are conservatives supposed to like Zionists?

I'm not American but muslims' comments were mostly "uhhhhh did you know she's Israeli".

Well, that makes sense considering how the israelis treat the arabs and that Gal Gadot supports Netanyahu's airstrikes on Gaza. Ironically the actor is very similar to the character he plays.

Jesus Christ Britain get your shit together

Yeah she just radiates hatred.

>Was cute and thicc on the office
>Went to try and be famous in America
>Had no chance
>Starved herself so much her head looked enormous
>Still no roles
>Now fat as fuck
>Hired in WW

This, he was a great character.

Not a lot of women in US who have this little self-respect. She saw a hole in the market

dah feels bro

>ducklips

it's not 2014 anymore people.

Okay boss.

Trump doesn't radiate hatred either. The fact that she writes #loveidf says it all, she totally endorses the israeli army war crimes. But find me a picture where he actually kisses her.

Much better

>find me a picture where he actually kisses her
Why would they kiss?

>moroccan guy born in France
>should hate an israeli girl because she's israeli

I don't know, in the pictures he's about to kiss her but stops a few centimeters away

>she totally endorses the israeli army war crimes.

What's wrong with that?

Palestinians are subhuman scum. If they ever got their own country it'd become just another failed Muslim shithole creating even more terrorists than before once Israel completely cuts off any aid.

If they didn't have contempt for him, why was his characters so shitty? The guy has many flaws and not a single redeeming quality. Did he even shoot one guy or save somebody in the film?

>Eldest
>Daughter
>of the
>Church

U mad?

you JUST know

She probably has a "my husband is a cuck" T-shirt

>youngest
>daugther
>of the
>Caliphate
Yeah, kinda. Should've christianised your colonies, PiƩrre.

Pretty accurate portrayal of Arabs desu senpai

Why not go to Arab cinema rather than trying to appropriate5 Europe roles?
Like I get, that Muslims have no culture of their own and gotta just steal from people they invade, but come on, it's 2017!

>israeli army war crimes.
War crimes can only be committed against people. Arabs aren't humans.

>As if any indian would bother joining an european world war.
It's like you completely missed the line where they explained why he was there.

That movie was comfy af, famalyans

I've read that she wants another child but not now because there's a lot of work lined up.
Who's gonna be the father of that one?

Did you fell asleep during the bit where he helped Steve get into the German party?

Was la haine meant to be a comedy

I didn't miss it, it was just very silly. How do you become a merc during a world war? It doesn't even make sense to begin with, but a native american on top of it. The Hollywerd wanted so grotesque diversity and they had it

>How do you become a merc during a world war?

Offer services to the highest bidder

Oh yeah, here's his only contribution in the movien playing a chauffeur for his white master for a few seconds in the most ridiculous scene ever filmed. Just compare the similar scene in Valkyrie with Tom Cruise, there was tension. Here it was just like a joke.

10,000 Native Americans died fighting in WWI actually.

What the fuck are you talking about

The actor is literally from morocco

>Look at his picture
>"Wow what a manlet i wonder how small he is, probably 168 cm
>look it up
>he's actually 173 cm
>1 cm shorter than me
>Realize i look just as pathetic as this dude

They weren't mercs on their own

In reality Gal Gadot is 5cm taller than him but the picture makes it look like she's 15 cm higher. They deliberately emphazised his manliness by making her stand on something 10 cm higher.
Why did they do this?

sissyfaction of males in western media.

she's wearing high heels because why not have a 190 cm female lead

Hoverkiss lmao.

>cool Irish drunk said to be their best marksman
>LITERALLY does not shoot anyone
I was hoping he'd peck Ares in the eye as a distraction but nah

Makes me wonder if we're ever gonna get Big Barda.

>shitty artist has no idea how tall Barda should be

this is horrible.

Yeah irish guy was cucked too. And why did she blame the arab guy when it's the irish guy that was supposed to be a sniper. The arab guy never talked about being a sharp shooter. It seems like they wanted to chastisize the arab guy for no good reason.
The irish guy was just drunk and stupid the whole movie, it looks like the role was written for Simon Pegg, but even that moron didn't want to play in that capeshit.

>tfw Injun
>Chief is cool

nah in the third panel supes is still hovering off the ground you just can't see it because diana is standing in front of him.

I'll agree that it's shit in that it could have conveyed this more clearly

>nah in the third panel supes is still hovering off the ground you just can't see it because diana is standing in front of him.

That's what I mean, Superman is not dwarfed by Barda even in heels.

It's like another nakba! Donate more cheeseburgers to muh palestine!

THICC

Why are IDF girls so hot bros?

>

Military service is compulsory, and they only take photos of the hot ones.

/Thread

this is a good description of mudslims

>$720M worldwide
Impressive. I'm curious about the next 9 (?) weeks and Japan.

Fuck off you fucking shill-bot, every godamm time without any relation with anything, durr durr, Palestinian are fat, and what, they are poorer and they have a shittier food, that mean they are fat cat for you, what the hell, are you dense, that your best defense for Israel and their army of diaper fetishist kike

bane?

She doesn't look like Gal.

I watched the movie and as long as she's covered she looks real fine, the problem is once you see her arms and legs

The fuck? Her thighs are really nice.

Is he in Taxi or Fifth Element.

Don't bother google it I don't really want to know

They are there purely for diversity reason

Americans call their natives Indians. Courtesy of EUROPEAN """"GEOGRAPHY""""

>its another capeshit thread

Weren't you guys supposed to be patrician?