What does Sup Forums hate Breaking Bad?

What does Sup Forums hate Breaking Bad?

it's reddit

Literally all the characters are unlikable.

It keep dragging on the same stupid shit.

DING

Because other people like it and newfags here seem to think they aren't allowed to like popular things in order to fit in.

It's an ok show that got an extraordinary amount of unwarranted praise in popular culture. Pales in comparison to the actual greats: Sopranos, Mad Men, The Wire, Deadwood, Rome, The Lil Pope, etc.

Like most of Sup Forums, Sup Forums is contrarian.

>Literally all the characters are unlikable.

>Implying

I too love parroting shows other anons parrot to seem like I'm part of the sekrit club

We le chantrarians xD

He was only likebaly in the beggening then he bacame a shit

that is the premise of the show

explain

Nothing really to explain,

He was a nice guy in the beginning and then he started becoming nosy asfuck and never believed they actually caught Heisenberg for muh plot. Then he started using walter as bait and litterery putting his life in danger by making him do stupid shit. Fuck him

>nosy asfuck and never believed they actually caught Heisenberg

the guy's a detective for christ's sake

>Then he started using walter as bait and litterery putting his life in danger by making him do stupid shit

It's not like he knew he was putting walt in danger you fucking pleb

Right. Insightful response user. I don't actually enjoy those series, hell i've never even seen em. Fuck.

Last season was so shit I never finished the show.
I don't even know how it ends to his day.
I assume Walt Jr. becomes the new Heisenberg.

Detective or not it was fucking obvious he never believed it becuase of plot reasons. Had it been real life he most likely wouldv believed it.

>It's not like he knew he was putting walt in danger you fucking pleb

What the fuck do you even mean by that? Hes an asshole for knowingly putting walt in danger by making him do shit like driving him to the meth lab places and making him stick gps trackers on meth baws's car. You stupid cunt

Bump

repeating every season with one thing to reset it at the end of the season, no one is likeable, it isn't Malcolm in the middle

Breaking Bad is similar to Shakespeare; a well-written and culture changing piece of artwork that in its day was hated by elitist contrarians but is (rightfully) adored by the masses.

Of all the people that cunnilingue Shakespeare, who the fuck in the modern day has actually read Shakespeare?

Ironically not many people today; but in its day Shakespeare was very similar to shit like Breaking Bad or other dramas; lewd, crude, with intelligent themes that were palatable to the commoners.

You wanna know why Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums hate whatever is popular with the normies or whatever is being hailed as some good shit? Because they're filled with underaged faggots who just recently started browsing Sup Forums. Since they're 15 on Sup Forums, they wanna act like they're part of a secret club and and as a result have to be against whatever people like at that moment. Nothing is worse than normies liking some shit in this shit place. Tbh normies do have shit taste in general, but even if something is good they HAVE to go against it.
>Tl;Dr most people here are underagef contrarian faggits

>ingnores legitimate criticisms like

Tbh I've never seen a single episode of breaking bad because it never caught my attention. I'm just saying. If something is popular, Sup Forums HAS to hate it. Glad those people have legitame critisms, but a majority of the people here just shit post against shit that is popular and you know that shit.

Too popular

So back before this show really blew up and before the final season aired Sup Forums liked Brb. Although the finale of S4 was pretty polarizing as some anons saw it as jumping the shark. But the killing blow was when Brb finally became more appreciated by the mainstream and reached pop culture status Sup Forums turned on the show, now most folk here will dismiss it as reddit. But older anons will remember back when this wasn't the case.

It was good for one watch but it's not worth revisiting
Better Call Saul is not worth watching at all

It has no rewatchability because it relied on cliffhangers.

Also it got way too unrealistic.

Bump

Who said he didn't love Hank? And I agree nazis were kinda shitty, but there was no one except Mike to come after Walt