Am I the only one who hates the new star wars films

Am I the only one who hates the new star wars films.

I hate them all.

Yes, the only one in the whole world

you mean TPM and onward?
yes

Why did the Vader costume look so much lower quality in Rogue One? Is it just the high-def digital cameras they use today making the cheap materials more obvious?

Originals : Pretty good movies, look bad in terms of graphics nowadays of course but had an exciting story, compelling characters and great music
>Prequels:
Terrible.
>New movies/disney:
Equally as terrible, fuck off arguing about it. Shit acting, unmemorable music, boring plot, bad casting.

is this your first day on this board?

>Am I the only one
No, you're never the only one in anything your attention seeking snowflake

Rogue one was pretty good in my opinion. TFA was absolute dog shit tho.

Why did Rey do to obtain a shitload of portions?

No... i hate them, and im starting to hate its audience

God Tier:
ESB
Star Wars

Good Tier:
ROTJ
ROTS

Meh Tier:
RO

Bad Tier:
TFA
TPM

Irredeemable Tier:
AOTC

Hated TFA but enjoyed R1.

Could tolerate TPM but couldn't suffer AotC and RotS.

ESB > ANH >> RotJ

ANH and ESB were the only decent ones, everything that came after has just been a cash in. TFA was better than the prequels, but that still doesn't say much

Tfa is literally anh, han solo and the resistance blow up a death star with a jedi prodigee. I hate how the rebels won, but in tfa they are still somehow yhe underdog fighting an evil empire, shouldnt the first order be the "resistance"? And kylo ren is such a horrible villian, a super evil vader wannabe who throws temper tantrums.

the helmet fit really weirdly around the neck

Actually, comparing kylo to DV makes a great character
While DV was this silent and misterious character, what you would expect from a jedi who follows the dark path, kylo is a much more emotional character, more unstable. He doesn't have the full jedi training anakin had, he doesn't control his emotions like DV does

The movie is still shit though

I wondered this too. I think it was partially the cameras, but also the lighting in the scene. Lighting makes a huge difference.

Plus it's very likely they just made a shittier suit.

Kylo Ren could have been an amazing character, solos son is vaders nephew, they could have handled it much better, the impression i got was an edgy child with temper tantrums. They dropped the ball imo, well see what happens, but i wont hold my breath.

It's true that they should have handled him better, but you could say that about the entire movie
What i'm trying to say is that he is decent character, and yes he is edgy, but that's just a character trait, and a justified trait in this case

Obviously not, but you are a minority. I hate them too and my friends don't understand why.

If I remember right, Vader actually improved his suit in canon between episodes IV and V, so we saw his older variant.

The one from Rogue One looks like he bought it in space Wal Mart though. How did no one in production notice this?

No but if you by some chance don't have autism, THAT would be a first.

The prequels were the only star wars films that had anything going for them. The OT was carried by Vader and the new trilogy is an OT rehash without Vader

True, but then his suit was designed to purposely be sort of shitty and uncomfortable to wear. Or at least it was in the old canon.

Not that I'm trying to excuse poor costume design.

i hate how boring and formulaic they are. With such a huge universe to tell a story it's always the light v dark shit or shit that involves the Death Star. There were rumors that Rogue One was going to be a horror movie where Vader is tracking and killing the rebels on the Death Star one by one why couldn't we get that? like the movie Alien but in space.

That's not what it looks like in the movie

Can you imagine being this contrarian

You Are not alone. You join the legions of other people with poor taste.

They tried to make the suit look like the one from Episode 4 which is matte black and not piano black like in all the other films. This is so if you watch Episode 4 immediately after Rogue One it'll fit. Although, that might just be the only thing that does fit.