Reverse Trap Thread

Realistically how soon would she have been discovered and rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZnZEoOJ-cxE
youtu.be/Nosq94oCl_M
youtu.be/hDsdkoln59A
youtu.be/I2yT2nitGDk
youtu.be/G3frtoMaxZE
youtu.be/ht6h4-MsMOY
youtu.be/nxmWfbXS4Pw
youtu.be/H-2q-QMUIgY
youtu.be/Mh5LY4Mz15o
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
youtube.com/watch?v=me4dpH4kgRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>discovered
i dunno, i have never been fooled irl, but asians don't really have gender the way the rest of us do. but i'm sure they're better at telling each OTHER apart...
>raped
nah theyre nice. but they might ask if, yknow, they could feel her up. and they might ask rather forcefully.

When did she get a job at EB games?

>Realistically how soon would she have been discovered and rape?

Never. You know it's based on a true story, right?

>i dunno, i have never been fooled irl, but asians don't really have gender the way the rest of us do.

wut

Well, in the original story she manages to hide it for her entire military career.

Also remember that there are several cases of women in the past pretending their whole life to be men without anyone finding out

They all rook the same.

user, /d/ has lied to you. they're not all hermaphrodites.

A true myth, maybe

She would be raped immediately in every hole.

They would cut your dick for it on ancient China, and show to you.

I thought it was a myth and she was openly a woman. the cross dressing was a Disney element

I don't think rape would happen.

I'd imagine an execution would've been more likely.

A lot of cases in the American Civil War. There's five documented cases of a woman dressing up as a man and enlisting with their husband or father as a brother, son, or cousin, and we only know about them because both were killed and identified posthumously. Plus one couple of vets who admitted it in old age.

There was no doubt more, how many is anyone's guess.

Except you know...she didn't.

This was China where punishment was getting your nuts lopped off. Much more of an incentive to keep it in your pants.

Pidge is the reason I started watching Voltron.

This. Ancient China was big on law and paperwork, and were possibly the most advanced society in terms of what we currently consider complex laws and impartial proceedings. But had VERY harsh punishments for anything not equivalent to a modern misdemeanor.

Its telling that looking at oldschool Chinese religion, its easier to ascend to heaven and even become a god as a good bureaucrat than as a good warrior.

>tfw he isn't a pure boy

Mulan is like Grimm fairy tales, King Arthur, or the Japanese Peach Boy, there's been a lot of different versions over the years.

But the main ones have her act like and dress like a man, but never actually say she's a man, so she was never lying or tricking anyone but just relying on their assumptions. Then when she gets discovered she abandons all pretense and serves openly. In some versions she marries a foreign prince or a member of the royal family, but in almost all versions she stays a soldier, eventually becoming an officer or general, until she's killed in battle in her older years.

I assume immediately

Wrong

They would cut your dick and make you show people it in a jar

This isn't Japan.

Daily reminder that Pence called Mulan "politically correct propaganda" and hated the movie.

You can't get down to business on the Drumpf ticket.

This message paid for by the "Megara For Princess" PAC.

lol

Soldiers rape ALL THE TIME. Even today.

I'm 100% sure they'd rape her for days before axing her

reverse traps are my shit

In Japan, females could become Samurai and Ashigaru prior to the Meiji era. That's because a wife was expected to do anything her husband could, and the only way to save the honor of a household was the family to all commit seppuku or another family member to take up the responsibilities if the patriarch failed. Furthermore, the wife of a military commander was expected to command troops stationed in her home, and hold against enemy sieges.

Two of the ten most famous Samurai were female, and one was so badass she is considered a god in the Shinto faith, and the site where her severed head was hidden after she comitted seppuku is now a shrine maintained by her descendants.

So a bunch of soldiers wouldn't rape Japanese Mulan for lying about being her dad?

The Chinese wouldn't have raped her. Those Huns tho...

>Ping
>A woman

Depending on who her family's lord was, she could be sent instead of her father or take up his position after his death. She'd be his same rank, meaning an officer rather than a recruit.

Is this a thinly veiled rape thread?

>thinly veiled
One spoiler tag isn't thinly veiled user.

Japan had odd gender rules. In the Heian period (basically the Japanese equivalent to the western Roman era), women did most of the reading and writing. Among the priesthood a woman has equal rank to a man, and in Shinto a shrine is maintained by an entire family (all monks are fathers/brothers/uncles/sons, all nuns are sisters/mothers/aunts/daughters, only Buddhists are celibate and isolated by gender). A woman has the same power as her husband, and is expected to fight to the death, fulfill orders, or kill herself as he would.

Sexism was mainly among peasantry and merchants, AKA the people barely above dogs but below the local daimyo's personal dogs.

Thanks user. Japan's history seems like rapey now.

The men are effeminate, the women are masculine. Don't let K-pop and anime fool you

kekest

Now, Japan did have its rapiness.

See, as long as a Samurai obeyed all the rules in regards to how they treat each other, behave, and revere the Emprah, they could do literally anything to a peasant. I don't mean might makes right like European knights raiding a village because they can, I mean you were fully in your rights according to the laws of the land AND the faith. Kill, steal, rape, as long as they were a peasant and you had a (as in "any") witness to say they insulted you in some way, even just not returning a greeting on the road, you could do whatever.

Also, Japanese Samurai had a Roman outlook on man/boy love where it was a cherished ideal, the warrior and his twink. It was kind of encouraged.

Furthermore, anyone who is raped is societally required to kill themselves or be killed as a mercy. The Rape of Nanking was only as bad as it was because WW2 propaganda on Japan's part had brought back that as part of idolizing the Samurai.

That's not even going into the story of the Emperor Genji, which is like Shakespeare's Julius Caesar in terms of literary culture to Japan, which is basically "The Incest /ss/ Saga" where a Shinji Ikari-style beta male fucks a LOT of women, mostly relatives.

The thing is, when you have the threat of losing your genitals for putting them in a hole they aren't supposed to go, chances are they'll get cut off.

Welcome to the Chinese Army.

She? are you blind user that's Ping the manliest man that ever lived.

I am feeling gay for Ping, but in his case that's justified.

>they could do literally anything to a peasant.

thats stupid. could they throw a peasant into the sun. geta load of einstein over here thinks samurai can throw peasants into the sun jfc

Well...they might record it that way.

Japan started in the late BCs, when the Chinese colonized it and kicked the Ainu (brown-skinned Polynesian types) into the countryside, where they've been considered unimportant rural folk ever since (in anime, translators usually give Ainu characters a southern accent for a reason).

Now, Japan was cut off from China and was forgotten, developing its own culture but slower than China. Japan developed Shinto as a faith, which is comparable to Egyptian mythology where the first Emperor is the son of the sun goddess Amaterasu, and the first noble houses were all the humans who aided her.

Japan had a massive boner for China, but China always dismissed them. Like if Puerto Rico was running around in powdered wigs as Minutemen and trying to chum it up with the US about how awesome being fancy is. Hamilton not withstanding anyway.

So eventually Japan said "fuck off" to China and went it alone, developing their own language and cultural identity. When Buddhism came, they united it with Shinto rather than have an identity crisis over what their official religion was. Which was fucked sideways in the Genpei War in the 1100's, which is when samurai became a caste like knights rather than the men at arms who served real knights.

But here's the thing. Japan, being isolationist traditionalists, kept FANTASTIC records of their history. But prior to the Genpei War, and even after it until the mid 1700's in some places, Japan thought the world was like Spirited Away and gods walked among us. Like Greek mythology if it went on four two thousand years more.

So...tl;dr, Japan could have a samurai kick a peasant into the mud for being too ugly, but it might get recorded as "was kicked into the sun" if it happened prior to the year 800 or so.

>Like if Puerto Rico was running around in powdered wigs as Minutemen and trying to chum it up with the US about how awesome being fancy is
No, shut up. I don't care about Japan now. I just want this to be real. We'll pay for their bankruptcy if this happens.

thanks for the infodump user, 's real interesting stuff

Nice reading, thanks! Could you recommend any good book about Japan's history?

I guess a better comparison would be 1950's America.

"We're going to the moon! Fuck the Commies, we've got Coca Cola motherfucker! Never forget Kennedy!"
"Um...who is Kennedy? We really like Jefferson though, want to talk about him?"
"What part of WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON did you not hear, Puerto Rico?"
"What about the Louisiana Purchase? Aren't you guys going to focus on that?"
"Fucking hell, PR, haven't you fucks been paying attention to anything? Do you even get the radio?"
"We heard the radio, but Elvis doesn't play fiddle so we hated it."
"Don't ever talk to us again, Puerto Rico."
"Fuck you America. We're better Minutemen than you ever were! We'll make Minutemen so awesome, we'll conquer you!"
"Yeah...we have nukes. Also, tanks. Also, we won two world wars."
"Yeah, well, you...um...YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD. THE SUN IS. THE SUN IS MY MOM, AND SHE SAID MINUTEMEN BEAT NUKES!"
"Phffff. Whatever, faggot."

That is how Japan decided it was its own race.

Are you looking for a particular period or just a general overview?

Just a general overview, thanks - it's the kind of stuff you never get to study at school, and that's too bad. It's always fascinating to learn about other cultures.
(I'd like to study antropology sooner or later.)

er.. kansai get the southern accents, ainu are usually depicted as eskimos with ice powers

Pretty sure more than a few voluntarily had their nuts lopped off in hopes of gaining political power as one of the emperor's Eunuchs

Her father is a famous and influential soldier (Shang knew of him, probably served with his own father), so it's unlikely she'd get raped.

>This message paid for by the "Megara For Princess" PAC.
Where do I sign up?

Unfortunately, finding anything about Japan's entire history is hard. Almost all books, and as far as I know every documentary, only focuses on eras, or samurai history.
Plus, I read most of this back in high school/college at the library.

I'd recommend reasearching by era and major wars, like I did.
In general any of the Osprey books are good though, but usually not worth the price new since they tend to be slim. They also focus narrowly on the 1200's-1700's.

There's some damn good thick books, but most just cover the Heian and Songoku era, and be prepared to take notes because five minutes of a family geneology and your head will be spinning.

I have some youtube stuff saved though that I show to my friends. Its accurate.

youtu.be/ZnZEoOJ-cxE
youtu.be/Nosq94oCl_M
youtu.be/hDsdkoln59A
youtu.be/I2yT2nitGDk
youtu.be/G3frtoMaxZE
youtu.be/ht6h4-MsMOY
youtu.be/nxmWfbXS4Pw
youtu.be/H-2q-QMUIgY

Plus there's this, which is comedy but worth a listen.
youtu.be/Mh5LY4Mz15o

Why is it that the merchant class were considered so lowly? Usually they have a certain amount of influence.

Sounds perfect! I'll pack my bags.

Do... uh.... do go on.

I don't get it

You have a pretty high opinion of medieval Chinese footsoldiers lmao. MAYBE if Shang was the one who first discovered her gender she wouldn't get raped, just executed and maybe tortured. If a random grunt were the one to find out she would have gotten a train run on her the likes of which you could never imagine, and then tortured/executed.

It's a Chinese thing that's present everywhere heavily influenced by Chinese culture. And they did have a lot of influence, but they were also considered to be scumbags. Think Jews. Everyone hates them, but they still own everything.

Who's Trump's favorite princess?
It's the only thing that matters

Probably his daughter that he wants to fuck.

Many thanks! Here, have a bunny.

Simple answer?
Because the Samurai had all of society by the balls. Peasants could be drafted, and were the source of food for your army as well as camp followers. Merchants were only useful for the luxuries of the upper classes, who the Samurai had essentially removed from power.
That's kind of why the Satsuma Rebellion happened. Samurai were suddenly expected to have jobs, answer to non-Samurai, respect peasants and merchants.

Complex answer?
This. Merchants were inherently un-Japanese in a society where conformity is everything.

You know not only in China but many places in the ancient world or more recent past rape was punishable by death. In the Middle Ages you would be flayed alive. By the church sometimes. Not a good idea.

Snow White

Why don't we still do that?

Because in most places the death penalty is deemed barbaric regardless of crime.

Sort of off topic but I learned while doing research that it was pretty common for women to command armies in Europe too. Not for good empowering shit though. For taking over your neighbor's land while your husband was taking over yet another neighbor's land shit. Asshole shit.

>rape

Nah, they were nice guys. The Huns would've definitely raped her though.

Cinderella is kind of a gold digger, so he'd probably appreciate that.

>appreciate some bitch who would refuse a prenup

>Japan thought the world was like Spirited Away and gods walked among us
That would be so fucking sick

Holy shit, this is awesome. Thanks, history user!

Can you point me to your references?

>implying any of his wives have a prenup.
There's a reason he gets so many of them.

That said, there was no DNA tests and rape kit. Sure, you rape a noble girl in the town square, your ass was grass. But catching a peasant girl around the back of a building or in the woods? It was her word against your, if she even spoke up.

Evens the stocks were a 'look the other way thing'. There is a reason they are a fetish piece in the modern day. If a woman was unlucky enough to end up in the stocks, who can say what happened that dark night? Only that she was obviously fornicating, as her husband is away, and nine months later she gave birth.

Fun fact : contrary to what fedoracore says, Jeanne d'Arc don't got burned for "witchcraft". The church protected her in trial after intense investigations about her claims about being guided by God. They basically said "if she is on God's side we are fucked, so there's not much we can do". The English crowd demanded a way to condemn her by heresy, and only after that she got convicted for...wearing man's clothes. A minor crime at the time, but one the Church could use as scapegoat without feeling guilty about it.
That's one of the reasons she turned into a saint later, and the very reason her death only helped to set the soldiers even more on fire.

Far as we know she never got raped, her disguise was very convincing, so the letters say. Hell, she probably died a virgin considering she was really young at the time.

It's impossible to be more of a reverse trap than Bismuth

lost my sides

You mean like fedoracore made mostly people believe that before Galileo no one ever knew that Earth was round, when in fact he got on trouble only after claiming the Earth was not the center of the universe?

High priests were the ones who endorsed Galileo research, for gods sake!

So Japan's history is this then.

>Chinese colonists.
>China is an asshole, so fuck China. Start a religion where everything is alive, ghosts and spirits are EVERYWHERE, Emperor is the son of the most important god.
>All spiritual and shit, start a culture, take in some stuff from other cultures.
>Nobles are stupid assholes, Emperor is a child and his grandma rules for him, they travel because nobody sane would fight a war near the Emperor.
>A clan attacks where the Emperor is, don't believe that he is there, he and his grandma die and Japanese Holy Grail/piece of the True Cross are lost.
>Succession wars, samurai decide to be the Emperor's servants and society becomes samurai-centric as they decide they are the ones who do what the Emperor says. Shogun is head samurai.
>Lots of wars over who is Shogun, and a few Emperors who hate the idea of Shoguns.
>Shit gets peaceful.
>Suddenly, Shogun is weak and Christians show up with guns for sale. Literally everyone fights everyone.
>Shogun is replaced, isolationism is the rule again.
>America rolls its super advanced metal ships into the capital harbor and says "trade or war". Japan trades, 'murricans love Japan.
>Suddenly Japan wants to be a world power. Goes full Napoleon, says samurai don't exist but are instead regular soldiers. Samurai are pissed, lots rebel and both sides fight with guns. Rebels run out of ammo, decide to make one last charge in old fashioned samurai armor and are slaughtered.
>Japan invades Korea and wins, fights Russia and stalemates.
>Japan fights German navy in WW1, America becomes BFFs but racist postwar treaty says Japan can't have as many weapons as Caucasian nations.
>Japan decides fuck the west, sides with western militaristic assholes and decides to take over the eastern half of the world. US gets nervous, gets ready for war.

Discovered during the mountain shit
raped by either the doctor or platton
left naked, probably impaled or tied to a stake
throw in some torture too for such dishonor

You can't expect less from godless mongrels

Japan attacks US because US being nervous made them nervous, thinks they knocked out the US for a decade but the US produces ships like gangbusters and is ready to kick ass a year later.
>US decides to kick ass in the west first, then tells everyone to fuck off because Japan is theirs. Kicks Japan back to Japan, tells Japan to surrender, Japan preps all civilians to fight qith spears. Casualty rate for invading Japan projected to be 60% of all Japanese, lots of Americans. US drops nukes instead, forces Japan to surrender.
>US rebuilds Japan as non-militaristic production economy. Japan has a top world economy and is finally a superpower.
>Japan finally apologizes to Korea for...everything between WW1 and 2. Votes to have a military again.
>Anime

I like the idea of a grey haired female general.

It was for graduate school so academic journals and also actual centuries old medieval books the University has are is kind of hard to share, but you can find some sources if you poke around online.

They weren't fighting, they were leading armed forces though and some medieval women even wrote books on martial weapons and tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

Was Joan disguised? I thought she was openly a woman but dressed as a soldier for camaraderie's sake. Some guys even described her as beautiful and well formed but then they usually would say something like "it wouldn't be right to think of her that way". So maybe they were just trying to be complementary, or maybe they were trying to hide their impure boners.

The thing is you really had to rely on your (almost always tiny) community to survive in the Middle Ages. Your reputation was everything and everyone knew everybody. Even the reputation that you were a rapist, even if it was undeserved, didn't exactly enamor you to the community you badly needed to live. I'm not saying it never happened like it happens plenty today and often goes unpunished but there was plenty to dissuade you, arguably more than today since it's easier to find a big place today were you can slip away without people recognizing you.

She was very OP. Basically she used to be the person giving soldiers speeches about freedom and her visions, that time in full jailbait glory. But then she also, to give her soldiers hope in battle, used to go disguised as a man.
Remember she was convinced she would not die in battle.

Dual classes are bullshit, i'm telling you.

youtube.com/watch?v=me4dpH4kgRE

she still a cute tho

>Long blonde hair
Disgusting

>"The Incest /ss/ Saga" where a Shinji Ikari-style beta male fucks a LOT of women, mostly relatives.
is this what every harem manga is based off of?

Good

That is how it should be

>That's not even going into the story of the Emperor Genji, which is like Shakespeare's Julius Caesar in terms of literary culture to Japan, which is basically "The Incest /ss/ Saga" where a Shinji Ikari-style beta male fucks a LOT of women, mostly relatives.
>Badass lady samurai

man i need to read more about Japanese history.

>raping the daughter of a noble

In the line to the "rape the freshmen" maybe

mulan's dad was a noble?