Homestuck

>create a character to sell Pisces shirts
>use it as an excuse to flesh out a villain
>it's an actual different character than the villain at all

How did Hussie get away with this?

Hussie gets away with everything. Slavery, murder, slander, libel, fraud and being a white male.

Shouldn't that say PEACHY?

>If I meme this enough it'll come true
Shut your ass up. He made Meenah because feferi was boring as shit and he felt sorry for those who got stuck with her. That's all.

aside from the pisces shirts youre just describing spades slick. do you have a problem with spades slick, op?

Daily reminder that Kanaya should have been killed by Eridan and Feferi should have lived.
Feferi was the most poorly utilized character in the comic, not the most poorly conceptualized.

which aspect is the horniest aspect overall

these are the questions we need answers to

I liked Feferi, she just never got developed in any meaningful way. What a waste of a nice character design.

Doom. Because Sollux is a player.

Agreed but her presence or lack of it was never bland and bad enough to not sell T-shirts.

Heart and Void obviously.

the space aspect is LITERALLY about filling a void

but by that logic time would be the horny aspect since damara and caliborn want sex and smut respectively

Well, then, Time.

Which Homestuck lady could I convince to smell my balls

Roxy

Terezi.

Latula.

Her design is honestly the most ugly and awful of any character in the series by far. I hated her the very day she was introduced, and I still hate her to this day.

Nepeta, Caliborn and Roxy.

Fag.

I'm only HALF fag, get it right, nigger.

Roxy is NOT stupid and NOT a slut. She'd NEVER smell a nigga's balls.

GRRRRRR!!!
Feferi could've been interesting, had we been given more time to get to know her.

She's not going to smell your balls, idiot

She's going to huff Jade's gigantic dog nuts

Roxy sniffed Calliope's nutsack.

Stupid? No. Just drunk.
>Not a slut
You saw the way she'd act desperate towards Dirk.

Feferi had an interesting concept in that she was a disillusioned, aggressive, and somewhat sociopathic version of a Disney princess. It could have been great. Could have been.

Yeah. Agreed.

Heart and Space

And I know I just said this in the this thread but.
>Feferi, the character who had lost almost all connections to Eridan, gets killed instead of Kanaya who actively made him a threat.
>Kanaya's blind support is never addressed or given any real weight besides her killing him.
>Feferi, a character with infinitely more potential, is killed off permanently instead while Kanaya becomes a part of the lesbian blackhole singularity.

She could've been a really useful secondary character to help develop Karkat's whole leadership/cultural leader deal depending on what path he would or rather should go down in the wake of Murderstuck.

I'd also have loved to have seen the reality of her plans for Alternia, had she ever taken over, having them end up more sinister than initially presented. As you said, a much more personable sociopath to go along with the other female trolls who share that character trait, but in a more subtle manner. Certainly would have been better than another bubbly, saccharine female character given the story has enough of them as is and they fit that disposition more appropriately.

Feferi should have murdered Karkat and become the actual leader desu.

Feferi's design is really cute though

which character is to best at giving head to girls?

weve heard about how feferi would do in charge. its beforus

I have no feferi fanart in my folder, can someone share some?

Rose

Dirk, ironically enough.

He raps. He probably has a good tongue.

Nep, she's got that rough tongue thing going on. Kanaya is the obvious other choice, can't imagine how many smutty rainbow-drinker romance novels she's trawled through for information.

dirk would puke if he saw a vagina

Feferi's missed potential is such a loss for Homestuck.

porrim has the highest sexual skill out of every homestuck character in every category

That might actually feel good if it landed in there.

It'd likely alter in the Alternia timeline given the alternate past, hard to get people to forget the demons of past. But I meant more along the lines of Feferi's plans actually being a bit darker than we're lead to believe, or at least more typical of a fuchsia blood.

Haha, gross.

vaginas are pretty acidic after all

>Feferi/Karkat
>Feferi/Vriska

hahaha what the Fuck
slurry
is this what /hsg/ was like?

Both are truly terrible, unless it's black Fef/Vriska.

its related by the flow of conversation to the topic of homestuck therefore of the two options it can only be hst

>Jade
>panties
The fuck is this

requesting that the dog shape is a cut-out

Did someone tell Angel there is another contest going on?

Jade hates pants, not underpants

mean

I think she's too busy with con season right now

Why are Jade's panties grimbark as well?

She alchemized panties + a mood ring.

oh yeah comiccon is this week

Everyone needs a smug now. You've dug this hole and now the only place you can go is down.

im legit curious is their anyone here that actually still believes theirs a chance that hiveswap (all 4+ parts) will ever come out? been a biiiit of a long time since we heard anything official....

Oh man, I miss Angel's art

It wil be worth the wait

I forgot her goggles oops

I'm workin on a big print, I'm not sure if I can get through like 15 more smug traces damn

Hopefully she'll have free time after this weekend!

She lacking a fang 2

No goggles best goggles.

Hussie's going to keep making it until it bankrupts him. His future career depends on it.

This picture will answer your question.

The thing is Welovefine started milking Homestuck and recently putting fujoshi baits everywhere. Hussie isnt gonna get bankrupt anytime soon with this pink money

people are really still buying homestuck products? i find that hard to believe desu

Feferi could have been a great character if he actually did something with her rather than instantly write her off

I don't get why they keep having contests, most of the designs aren't things that you should wear outside

How politically correct will hiveswap be???

Yeah I mean at least the aspect shirts are tastefully subtle and stuff; most of the new ones would get you weird looks.

damn i just learned today andrew hussie went to the same university i go to. he should donate and get a building named after him or some shit

make homestuck great again

Do you think there will be an unironic discussion about Trizza's flagrant cultural appropriation of lowblood memes?

I very much doubt people buy Homestuck merch anymore.

At least not enough to sustain Hiveswap's production.

The "evil route" will have Joey become a right wing nut and will end up being what people play the game for

MAKE PARADOX SPACE GREAT AGAIN

>It's a "Joey Claire culls all the non rust blood trolls and makes the survivors into a subservient slave race" episode

But people would just LOVE to see you wear a davekat shirt!

Yea, the canon shirts/symbols are all normal looking enough that only shitty nerds will know them. WLF/fans haven't figured out how to make inconspicuous designs.

I don't get the logic behind wearing something that screams "I have 15 GB of these two fucking on my laptop"

Makes them easy to pick out of a crowd and avoid at least.

WELOVEFINE NEEDS A GOD TIER PJ LINE

Like a kigurumi, but not as rumi.

Like most things involving Homestuck we thought it was going somewhere.

What, like the ability to wear Jade on you?

No like the Witch of Space costume.

A kigurumi but Bec-like, there's lots of pics of Jade in those that could be used as reference

They kind of have them under the I Am/Cosplay section on WLF, but they're shitty looking

>Jade wearing Bec's pelt
lusus/pet-based kigurumis sound really cute though

Need more fics Bec fux Jade

>Jade wearing Bec's pelt
It's her pelt now technically

I think only the ears are shitty looking. They are much more furrier and less pointy than they should be

>Jade wearing Bec's pelt
How about Jade wearing a shirt and nothing more?