Do you love and support your troops?

Do you love and support your troops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-5eFkq6XEs
youtu.be/8XH3oHHdzGg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they died for nothing there is nothing I despise more than military fags who expect praise.

>"thanks for protecting our country!"

From what exactly?

no

not really, it's kind of annoying and brainwashing
fetishism of violence

>soldiers
yeah
>generals
they are uuironically crazy

Nope

no

pretty much, we've never really been under threat from a foreign entity, only ever get involved like betas to show loyalty to the british and americans

Most of them are pretty cool, and im not some anti-nationalist fag. So yes

Technically speaking I'm the troops.

Do I support myself?

Not really, they're just doing their job.

I am the troops

No. Most militaryfags are in it for gibs. Not like the military has done much protecting recently.

conscript?

Yes, like 90% of males.

>pic
I really pity for the kid forced to act like a robot. America is not different from North Korea...

youtube.com/watch?v=7-5eFkq6XEs

yes for the same reason that I respect fire fighters, police, janitors, maids, etc.

working a shit job that is in some of the above examples dangerous for comparatively little pay seems like it would suck.

without doubt yeah. My mom told me she feels bad for soldiers because their salary is very low and yet they're very important .

wtf
what are they, hobos or sick people?
the troops must support me
> love
that's gay

No
they're made up with society's trash, unable to end high school
kill and destroy in our name
and lick america's butt

I am the "troops" - just like everyone else.

Nah, they're just ordinary lads. Leave them be, they joined the military because they wanted to be in the military. Chances are they couldn't give less of a shit about you. Military life isn't the way people think it is. You're not constantly in a warzone, valiantly fighting for your country and people. Nor are you murdering little children on the orders of Israel or whatever. It's just another job, like security. Respect them like you would anyone else, but don't lick their boots or spit in their face. They're people, not Gods and Monsters.

Do I support them playing 'world's policemen'? No! Do I support the average soldier just having a job? Yes

Our enemies don't stand a chance against our cutting-edge equipment and highly trained men of war!

youtu.be/8XH3oHHdzGg

FANK U FOR UR SERVICE

POWERFUL

there are no soldiers here
only slaves and masters

I am one of the troops and I fucking hate myself so no, I support our troops to kill themselves.

what's with the "support the troups" American thing, is this some sort of slur to out anyone critical of their foreign policy as a traitor?
you can't support soldiers without supporting what they are doing

They'll be the ones to crush any secessionist momentum, so no. It's also full of homos and criminals.

Yes. Its also why anyone who served in the military is automatically a veteran instead of people who fought in combat.

yeah we have this whole expected military worship even if we disagree with what they're all doing.

conservative people will constantly virtue signal with "BUT THE TROOPS" to undermine any possible statement.
"complaining about your life? WHY NOT TRY BEING A SOLDIER"
"you deserve more pay? SO DO THEY"
"help the homeless? WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS VETERANS" (as if they aren't included)

less conservative people don't do it as often, but still tend to act it out and get upset if you DISRESPECT DE MILITARY

>Most of them are pretty cool, and im not some anti-nationalist fag. So yes

No, it just makes the fiscal deficit bigger

>"support the troups"

It was pushed hard by Bush
>don't worry about why are troops are looking for WMD that doesn't exist, just support them

They're the only friends I've had since junior high, so yes.

My country's government is corrupted and governs against the interest of the country and its people, therefore any use of the army is going to be against our interest so it won't have my support. Nevertheless I don't blame the army but the government.

I wouldn't support them if they were being sent to meatgrinders just because Israel and Oilniggers gets richer.

No. They will kill me one day.

>Australian education

I wish my country still had conscription desu senpai

we never fought a war

t. was 4 years old in 2001

YES. they are based and protect our freedoms. only MUDSLIMES and ATHEIST LIBTARDS hate those who protect America's liberties and the HOLY LAND (Israel). also they kill mudslimes on a daily bases. Triggered yet libtards?

No, those faggots would kill all of us if Putin orders it.

You have army and most likely it will be controlled by NATO.