REALLY makes you think

REALLY makes you think

But the Empire is evil

>terrorist attack on a space station that literally shoots at random civilians for laughs
>they don't even use some kind of underhanded means to destroy it they literally just fly at it and go pew pew

Islam isn't an ancient religion.

You have failed to make an argument.

you... what?

it's not a fucking terrorist attack if you attack enemy combatants that are doing combat stuff.

The empire did nothing wrong

>fascism is ok because trump is a cheetoh with a hairpiece

wtf i love Islam now

A terrorist attack would imply the rebels are attacking civilians, which is clearly not the case.

>orphaned boy
his father was alive. he was the big black guy.
whoever made this reddit image needs to watch the fucking movie again .. slowly.

>1400 years ago
>not ancient

kys

Also Luke talks about how he hates the Empire, before he finds out his aunt and uncle are dead

U wot he talks about how he wants to join the imperial pilot academy

>Obi-Wan: I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
>Luke: Listen, I can't get involved! I've got work to do! It's not that I like the Empire, I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's such a long way from here.

Found the insurgent

>Jedda was purposely housing dangerous Insurgent who themselves who were looking to blow the Death Star
>Alderaan was a known Rebel participant
self-defense

No it wouldn't. Acts of terror are usually committed against civilians, but not exclusively so. Suicide bombing a military base is just as much an act of terrorism as suicide bombing a public space.

The Empire literally blows up planets dude. You're not convincing anyone that the Empire wasn't evil.

Alderaan was secretly supporting terrorist, it was breeding ground for Rebel scum

Blowing a planet isn't that big of a deal in a galaxy full of inhabited planets

>Blowing a city isn't that big of a deal on a planet full of inhabited cities

>the dude who installs toilets on the Death Star is evil
>the kids of stormtroopers are evil
>Grand Moff Tarkin's Shi-tzu is evil

So let me get this straight, if some hypothetical empire were to, I dunno, bomb 2 cities or 2 planets or whatever to dust, that would justify the murder of literally anyone associated with that empire in the name of retribution, because they are evil by proxy. Is that what I'm getting? Imperial cafeteria ladies = evil?
Imperial shoe shine boys = evil?

I mean, really explain to me in what way this is supposed to be the case. I was under the impression that when you're in a war you just accept that you're both awful but this is what it's come down to and nobody is backing down. But if you wanna push this 'muh evil' angle feel free. Keep blowing up those evil gym teachers and evil maintenance crews pumping evil A/C into chambers where people sleep evil and eat evil.

>literally anyone associated with that empire in the name of retribution
or maybe just the people on the vessel they just recently used to do the deed

I see you get my point

It's not terrorism if the victims are military faggot

Are you dumb?

Darth Vader is the biggest hero in cinema history

>On March 22, 1944, Stewart flew his 12th combat mission, leading the 2nd Bomb Wing in an attack on Berlin.
According to op's logic, James Stewart is a terrorist.

>Terrorist attack
>On a huge MILITARY death machine

No.

Are leftists completely incapable of nuance? Not all terrorism is bad. Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

>the kids of stormtroopers are evil
>Soldiers working on a battle station have their families with them
Really?

Sheev literally did nothing wrong

If you bring your kids to a fucking MILITARY BASE THAT IS ALSO A SUPER WEAPON you have no one to blame but yourself when they inevitably die.

These movies are literally the empire building something beautiful and the shitty rebels destroying everything they built. It's a predictable formula

>Alderaan, known hive of insurgents gets destroyed in a freak mining accident while an imperial habitation sphere is in the sector
>Terrorists launch 'retaliatory' attack on sphere without warning

it's newer than literally all other common religions, and 1400 years is nowhere near ancient by any metric

It was literally created in the early middle ages so it's not ancient.

>1400 years ago
>ancient

Anything older than WW2 is ancient to me pal.

Wait, only 300k people worked on the Death Star? Seriously?

Well, yes?

>the kids of stormtroopers
Aren't the stormtroopers clones?

The jedi were acting within their mandate as ancient protectors of the republic. Palpatine might've been "democratically elected" (through bribery among other things), but he was the one orchestrating the Separatist movement, aka high treason.

Not anymore. The Kaminoans rebelled, and since clones age twice as fast, they die fast. By A New Hope there were a lot of regular recruits, and by Force Awakens there are pretty much no clones left.

The Star Wars lore is fucking stupid.

It's all dumb past halfway through Jedi.

>he didn't fight in WW2
Underage b&

Aww shit nigga, 5 star post

why would he hate the empire at that time, they hadn't established imperial rule on tatooine

Goddamn it. Stop being reasonable.

but Islam is a medieval religion, OP

>terrorist attack
>on a ball of destruction that literally genocided an entire planet by fucking blowing it up

FAKE NEWS INVENTED BY CNN! SAD!

>there were ONLY 300,000 people on the Death Star
Why is it that only retards like Star Wars?