Are these countries the only good countries with huge muslim populations?

Tell me when was the last time you heard about terrorist attack in any of these countries (Besides that thing with the police in Almaty which virtually no-one outside of Kazakhstan heard of)

Kazakhstan: 70.2% Muslim
Kyrgyzstan: 86.3% Muslim
Turkmenistan: 89% Muslim
Uzbekistan: 96.3% Muslim
Tajikistan: 98% Muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Tajikistan
> The Russian Orthodox faith is the most widely practiced of other religions, although the Russian community shrank significantly in the early 1990s. Some other small Christian groups now enjoy relative freedom of worship.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Kazakhstan
>Kazakhstan has a very diverse and stable religious background. However, some reported occurrences of persecution against Hare Krishnas and Jehovah's Witnesses for proselytizing have raised concern in the international community.
>Hare Krishnas
>Jehovah's Witnesses
Can't really blame them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Kyrgyzstan
>The Constitution and the law provide for freedom of religion in Kyrgyzstan, and the Government generally respected this right in practice; however, the Government restricted the activities of radical Islamic groups that it considered threats to stability and security and hampered or refused the registration of some Christian churches. The Constitution provides for the separation of religion and state, and it prohibits discrimination based on religion or religious beliefs. The Government did not officially support any religion; however, a May 6, 2006 decree recognized Islam and Russian Orthodoxy as traditional religious groups.
>Russian Orthodoxy as traditional religious groups
>inb4 "Increase of tensions between muslims and former muslims"

>in rural areas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Azerbaijan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey is pretty cool.

>I am not a roach
Did you see "Turkey" up on OP's list?

Except Kazakhstan most of them are dirt poor. Apart from that, yes.

Well, imagine you are sandwiched between russia, and china, just look at your picture. You don't start shit with those two as your neighbours. You just don't. And thus, these states also don't let any groups that would do so, become a threat.

Surely not the full picture, but maybe a part of it?

Blessed trips are blessed.
You are right.

He might have confused it with Turkmenistan.

They have other mindsets than the sandniggers.

>not including Turkey
>not including Indonesia
>not including Malaysia
>not including Lebanon

It's the Semites making problems, these are just some peaceful steppe goat-fuckers

IT'S YOU AGAIN!

You are probably right. There aren't enough Libyan shitposters on earth.

>last time you heard about terrorist attack
Umm... lemme think...

The Osh massacre? Well it wasn't technically terrorist

Soviets disciplined them

There aren't enough Kazakh shitposters as well.

Not to mention they were gobbled up by Russia for more than a century.

Albania is best Muslim country, they don't follow any of the rules...Drink, eat pork, fuck like rabbits.

I heard that Kazakhstan has very good whores, and Borat's sister is the #3 whore in all of Kazakhstan!

>muslim
>drink
>eat pork
>fuck like rabbits
Yeah sorry no buddy.

> muslim countryman
> good country
Pick one

These women are not wearing hijab so your statement is false

that isn't muslamming though.

They are only still 'muslim' due to hundreds of years of roach infestation. They didn't really hold onto any of that shit after they became independent.

You right CIA bro.
Fuck off, they are piece of trash countries. It's dumbest thing to say Turkey is cool meme.

>Shit in toilet
>Who_cares.jpg
>Shit on desk
>We gotta do something!
I'm pretty sure there are and were plenty of messed up things happening in these shitholes but nobody cares.
SÄGE

I would make insult your country but even your ID already did it.

>roach infestation
When will you butthurt westfags realize the world isn't a fair place and countries will get invaded. Also many albanians hold onto their religion you are speaking upon a select few amerifag.

You missed Azerbaijan, the country of muslim atheists.

Woah calm down there brother.

>Muslim
>atheist
What the fuck are you smoking?

Not butthurt was just stating historical fact. They were conquered and ruled by turkroachs for several hundred years. Sounds like you have some kind of inferiority complex if that triggered you.

oh right Azerbaijan

Did you go there? So tell me if people getting ripped off by taxis there, because it's my biggest problem I have in Muslim countries, I just don't care about pork and drink lol

Why are you in america user?

Then let me be the first insult.

Fuck you muslim turkic scum.

I was there back in June for a month, and most Albanians I talked to seemed to consider themselves Muslims (albeit not devout). It does get more active out in the country, especially in the north, going into Kosovo.

What do you mean turkroaches?
Turkroaches stopped at Iraq

I was forced at gunpoint.
Woah calm down there.

Your Id keeps changing proxy fag

>93% Shi'a Muslim
>53% say religion is barely important
>only 20% attended religious service
>effectively three quarters are atheists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Azerbaijan

No, the ottomans held Albania for around 300 years.

>not being religious
>instantly become an atheist
Now you are just being a fucking idiot.

Oh
sorry

So for the most part they didn't hold onto it. If they are drinking, eating pork, and fucking around, they aren't really that muslim are they?

This is a good thing.

Yea I was talking about Albania not Kazakhstan.

calm down rum

Not even going to try to argue with you
But I seriously do not know why my ID changes

Also
WHAT FUCKING PROXY SERVICE HAS A RELAY IN FUCKING LIBYA?

Trips
and dubs.

Makes not being terrorists even more of an accomplishment desu - look at Yemen and Afghanistan.

Communism is the cure for Islam.

Thats because there's literally nothing to explode there.

Their terrorists go to Russia to start shit up here instead of their horrific shitholes

>atheism
>non-practice of religion
>having any significant difference
>Sunnis would slaughter them in droves if they got their hands on them
Good enough for me.

>08
Turck roach fuck off.

>not being religious
>three generations swore allegiance to the Communist party and "muhammad is pigdog" was a favorite nursery rhyme
>instantly become an atheist
Welp it wasn't instant but it happened

wat.
>im fucking smitten
How does being slightly non religious instantly make you an atheist.
What does the sunni part have to do with any of this.
Relying on statistics with shoddy source.

Sources pls user

>say that religion has "little to no importance"
>slightly non religious
Lmao

The only reason an Azeri would ever go to a mosque would be to hear an announcement of an upcoming Armenian pogrom (and to get shitfaced for courage)

Rum loves nonkebabed turkish brothers

you know afghanistan had a marxist revolution right?
racist nationalism is the cure for islam, in the current day this has been weakened due to powershifts and marxist subversion in the post ww2 in europe but it is shifting back

>argument relies completely on shoddy outdated source
Lmao

So why do you Americans blame Kurds for being communist?

Sources on Azerbaijan having been Communist?

Nah, but yeah, Racist natonalism of PKK is a cure for eliminating Kebab roaches.

>racist nationalism is the cure for islam

Nice.

He's full of it, aside from racist nationalism the only known cure for Islam is death.

Why do you insist that the entire population of Azerbaijan is non religious?

Lybiananon, i heard from the french medias we still have soldiers in your country, is this true ?

>Albania
>Not islamist

Apart from Tajikistan these countries are inhabited by asian angels, therefore qtie-tier countries.

Never said Azerbaijan is communist. Have you been drinking too much vodka to hide your crippling depression user?

It's not a tiger, it's a wolf. Wtf do they even proofread their badges?

I'm in Tripoli so I cant speak for the combat going on the eastern Libya front.

I feel sorry for Armenians they are surrounded by ruthless enemies.

That picture is fucking funny

Cause I've seen more Azerbaijanis in my life than you had proxies?

What fucking proxy would have a relay in Libya?

Soviet Union EDUCATED them.
Scored cultural victory over majority of them.

What kind of imageboard would have a Somalian domain?

Who runs the interwebs?

Yes... If they insist on staying as Kurds, speak in their 4-5 thousand word primitive language, broadcast in it and build a state they can leave. We bled in streams and stamped out Georgians, Armenians and Romans to take these lands, again bled in streams to defend it against the warrior knights of the crusaders. Kurds did not even work as soldiers until 1839. As Turkish race bled from Vienna to Yemen they lived as goat herders on the mountains, went thieving and raiding whenever they had the chance. In our wars against Iran when they came as "helpers" they always bid their time and in engagements lost by the Turkish side they joined up with Iranians to stab us in the back. If the Armenians, whom betrayed us altogether, hadn't killed the local settled Turkish populations with a savage resentment during WW1 and if the Kurds living in the mountains hadn't escaped these attacks they would have stayed as a minority group in the areas they form a majority today. But even if they become the %100 majority, their dreams to build a state anywhere within Turkey will stay as that, a dream. Just like the dreams of Greeks to form Byzantine Empire and the Armenians dreams to build the Greater Armenia... As such they should leave before they get annihilated and get the Turkish people into trouble. To where? To wherever their eyes see, to wherever their hearts desire. To Iran, Pakistan, India or Barzani. They should ask for a homeland in Africa from the UN. They should learn from their racial-brothers Armenians that the Turkish people are very patient, but when they flush with anger like Arslan Khan none can stand before them.

it means "soldier of god" not tiger you bloody russian

Probably embassy. I can't imagine more red pilled westerner than someone that has lived in Somalia. Automation should really arrive in next 10-20 years so the global powers can ignore cheap labor force for good. If not the world will be drawn in perpetual war forever

Did not understand a word

i have been in Kazakhstan twice, on Shymkent city, it is a good city , you wouldnt note that they are muslims, even women dress very good(not skanky) and men, well they like to smoke and drink but it is a good place though

go to bed Libya, almost midnight there.

?not including britain

Kurd genocide is coming fear the roach

#BlueBalled

>Probably embassy
Nah, just some registrar company who bribed someone in Somalian "government" to get domain rights.
Protip: infrastructure for the .tv domain is not located in Tuvalu.

what the actual fuck

this country is a fucking mad house

it's called communism

same happened with Hoxha in Albania, they are what you could call "secular muslims"

> As such they should leave before they get annihilated and get the Turkish people into trouble. To where? To wherever their eyes see, to wherever their hearts desire. To Iran, Pakistan, India or Barzani. They should ask for a homeland in Africa from the UN. They should learn from their racial-brothers Armenians that the Turkish people are very patient, but when they flush with anger like Arslan Khan none can stand before them.

Ottoman was over, Turk roach you are nothing other than absolute roach, your threatening are not working today as everyone hate you and calling you palmetto bugs, Israel and Kurdistan, Armenia and Greek are on ambush to eliminate you and indignifying you to history. We make you be ashamed to hold your head up among us, knowing that you had suffered so humiliating and undignified punishment by Kurds, you will see that in and near future.

What is your name?

I'm not even joking, i was in the caribbean recently and visited a Russian strip club. I ended up taking home a Kazakh stripper and it was breddy gud :DD

oh holy shit someone actually knows borat

Sorry, there is a reason Kurds never got their own country and they never will.

Turks, however backwards and uncivilized they might be, have the balls to fight and defend their own land, something that they did for the last 600 years.

I think Turkey is the only semi-secular and marginally-peaceful country with a Islamic majority. If the USA and Europe do not support a democratic and secular Turkey, Turkey will be the spawning ground of millions of terrorists in the future.

fuccing spicc

And I know kazakh whores, btw mine told me she has a husband after i fucked her, does that mean I cucked a muslim and bleached an asian all at once?

>semi-secular
TENAGAM is a Kurdish word stand for "I don't understand".

So I actually TENAGAM a word of that

try travelling more faggit