Ask Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums what their favorite anime/videogames/artists are

>ask Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums what their favorite anime/videogames/artists are
>get varied responses

>ask Sup Forums what their favorite movies and tv shows are
>they all parrot eachother and say the same 10 shows and movies

death grips, radiohead the list goes on!
varied responses indeed

this statement is obviously false and doesn't even include Sup Forums or Sup Forums

test

That's because Sup Forums literally can't agree on anything, Sup Forums is full of autistic weebs, and nobody gives a fuck about Sup Forums anyways. Sup Forums is a civilized community based on legitimately intellectual conversations where we can all come to a widely accepted conclusion.

>Sup Forums
>varied

>implying they arent

>Ask Sup Forums what they're favorite anime is
>They're all special snowflakes and say the most obscure shit they know when they all really just want to say NGE

>Sup Forums
Death Grips, Kanye, Radiohead, My bloody valentine
Wow so diverse

SOMEBODY SAY DEATHGRIPS AND KANYE?
BRUH WE'RE EXACTLY THE SAME LOL

t. the same 5 shows and movies

Wew all this samefagging

>Sup Forums
>varied responses
what the actual fuck OP

>Everyone exposes the "diverse Sup Forums" bullshit
>s-shut up samefag

You're literally wrong, samefaggot.

Also
>implying your list of favorites doesn't include one of the following
>mad men, twin peaks, sopranos, Drive, No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood

>triggered Sup Forumstants

No country is in my top 25 but no to the others. Also the performers I listed (specifically OK Computer and Loveless) are on every single fucking Sup Forums list, you tards actually just Photoshop your compilations and add or remove a couple of entries

My favorite movie is Superbad.

TV shows don't really apply here since there are so few good ones and the picks are pretty obvious
>auteur miniseries (Scenes from a Marriage, Dekalog, Berlin Alexanderplatz)
>critically acclaimed post-80s TV (Twin Peaks, The Sopranos, The Wire)

There are plenty of good tv shows, you're only interested in what Sup Forums tells you to watch though.

Kill yourself