Do Australians want to change their flag?

Do Australians want to change their flag?

they do?

nnnmmmaybe nice dubs

Yes.

No one actually cares.
There's a load of people that would riot if it was changed, most people don't see the point of changing it.

Occasionally some fat lesbian gets on the news and demands it gets changed.

why?

Don't listen to this bludger.

Based

What about the monarchy?

No.

What would it be changed to? The Eureka flag?

I don't think most people care either way.

I've seen a green/yellow flag with a kangaroo on it

Yeah we keep petitioning to put a large arse on it but Queenie wont let us.

When we remove ourselves from the commonwealth and elect Paul Hogan as our emperor things will finally change, mate. Those poms will get what's coming to them. 9/11 was just the beginning.

That would be awesome but considering the people that have a problem with the existing flag are just pissed at anything that has to do with white men it wouldn't happen.

and lose millions in the economy as Australian flag Eskis, bikinis, towels and tattoos are made worthless fuck no

This is true. Southern Cross tattoos are Australia's second largest ecenomic sector.

Pajeet manufacturers BTFO.

let's do it cunts

Our flag is pretty shit desu, but then again most are. They should put pic related on a flagpole and call it a day, i'd salute

t. 'ironic' dole bludging meth head

Real Australians do yes. The fact it is still that obsolete thing shows that Australians are mainly the lowest common denominator. No idea about history, uneducated and ignorant as sin.

yes this will be the new one

t. gook 'masseuse/nail tech' mail order bride

How is giving 5 dollar handjobs and going home to give all your earnings to your elderly white anchor husband?

Why would a mail order bride post on Sup Forums? Use what's left of your brain, mate, before you lose it to ice.

I think we should have changed it when federating instead of taking the Victorian colonial flag and sticking another star on it, but while we remain a constitutional monarchy I don't think many people want it to change. It's a little shit, but we've had it for 118 years at this point so we've become attached to it.

Probably the most likely choice

Escapism. Asians trying to say mate are hilarious btw, keep it up m8

t. unemployed Suicidelander

disgusting this is naziism let in all the refugees and give them free money

When I was in high school we had to design a new flag and justify it. So I think they're preparing the field to change the flag. I don't like it but eventually we'll become a republic and the flag will be changed, all the important pollies support it so we're fucked after a certain point.

>and lose millions in the economy as Australian flag Eskis, bikinis, towels and tattoos are made worthless fuck no

That's not how an economy works. It'd be more like you'd make millions because now you have to produce new ones, and the old ones will still be salable for the sake of nostalgia.

Real coumtries have own flag not faggin off anotger like cucks

canada was more of a country with union jack than a leaf

>if you don't worship this post-menopausal sub100 IQ lady that owns a fish and chip shop you have to let in all refugees and give them free money

Nice false dichotomy. Bet you're just some self hating hapa chink or someshit. Not my fault your dad married a gook cunt, but try to tone down the stupidity. Only a mentally deficient nutter would vote a fucking brainlet woman into parliament.