Is there ANYONE who could beat him after he consumes spinach and is enraged by Olive Oyl being kidnapped?

Is there ANYONE who could beat him after he consumes spinach and is enraged by Olive Oyl being kidnapped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fabKtWCBetw?t=5m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=5uVilRbthuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TBoJ3upCW94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cancer

One Punch Meme

Droopy

His nephews on spinach.
Olive Oyl on spinach.

Uncle Grandpa.

Bluto on Spinach.

I recall Bluto not even being able to control his own body when Popeye force-fed him spinach. The power levels were too much for him. Unless there's a Spinach Bluto episode I missed.

jackie chan

agreed. Spinach Bluto > Spinach Popeye > Bluto > Popeye.

No.

One Punch Man
He-Man
Hulk Hogan

>Hulk Hogan
True. Defeating Gawker definitely makes him a contender.

Isn't Luffy from One Piece inspired by him?

The anti-oxidants in spinach keep him cancer free.
Cancer would lose that round.

Do you even watch Popeye? Bluto can't use spinach to the same extent that Popeye can, hence the reason Bluto eradicated spinach forever and didn't just eat spinach to beat Popeye. It didn't work, because the audience itself will break the fourth wall to provide Popeye with spinach. Popeye literally cannot lose. He can even defeat his own animator if necessary and recover from non-existence.

A cartoon that encourages kids to buy a full fucking tin can of spinach. smuggle it into the theater and throw it at the goddamn screen in front of a crowd would never fly now.

youtu.be/fabKtWCBetw?t=5m45s

Yang "Literally Invincible, Could Punch-out the Apocalypse" Xiao Long

I depends entirely on how much spinach Popeye has.

If I recall, there have been a handful of occasions where the first can of spinach was not enough. So, he just eats another can and keeps going, stronger than ever.

If he has one can, he godly, but not unstoppable. If he has more than one, though? You're fucked.

Invincibility doesn't do shit when you are fighting Popeye. He could just punch any invincible characters into space or use his metal melding powers to trap them indefinitely.

>Popeye can punch hunks of metal into battleships and bridges effortlessly
>Control over time and the will of most humans
>Bludgeons oceans and lightning into submission
>Any projectiles that hit him are perfectly reflected back to the shooter
>Can beat giant vultures so hard they turned into cooked ducks on a platter
>Hits Bluto so hard that he is briefly sent into orbit, before returning just to be punched again by Popeye

Popeye always has enough spinach. He can't run out, because he can just break the fourth wall to get some more.

>Popeye always has enough spinach. He can't run out, because he can just break the fourth wall to get some more.

This is true. Though of course, the fourth wall has to be willing to give it to him (Like the kid tossing a can in the theater.)

In other words, for him to always have a supply of spinach, he must still be the hero of the fight. People gotta be rooting for him. If he's the bad guy, it'd be much harder for him to get more.

Want to know his powers?

Popeye can't be beaten by a filthy jap

really? source

>In other words, for him to always have a supply of spinach, he must still be the hero of the fight. People gotta be rooting for him. If he's the bad guy, it'd be much harder for him to get more

That's Toonforce 101: The one who starts shit is the one who loses. As long as they're the hero/underdog, they're as strong as they need to be.

Let's do this.

>Gooks
>Defeating popeye
youtube.com/watch?v=5uVilRbthuc

And I'm not talking about buddy cop Jackie Chan. No I'm not talking about super cop Jackie Chan. Hell, I'm not talking about confused and bumbling but good hearted Jackie Chan either. I'm talking about confused and bumbling but good hearted Jackie Chan not just holding a baby but juggling 3 of them, in a rope, towels, and ladder factory, which is on the back of a moving vehicle, AFTER his teacher has been killed AND with his main love interest there stoicly loving what a good and decent man he is even though he doesn't want to fight the villains all the WHILE he doan wan no trubble.

Jackie Chan when he's drunk, inside a rope/chair/ladder factory, holding a baby, and he doesn't want any trouble.

Or maybe Red Green with 6 rolls of duct tape.

What happens if Jackie Chan eats a can of spinach as well?

Jackie is a good guy so they would fight unless it is a friendly bout

Then make peace with your god.

What would happen?

kek

being a edgylord from a shitty kids anime

I recall reading somewhere that Saitama's power is roughly equivalent to half the energy that created the Big Bang or something.

Popeye would shrug off that full power shot, then mutter under his breath "Ug-ug-ug...not enough gun, ya baldy landlubber!" He would then proceed to gleefully unmake Saitama to the jaunty sound of blaring trumpets.

Against Droopy, however? That fight would undo the universe.

>implying he couldn't just punch the cancer out of his body if by some miracle the anti cancer powers of spinach ever let him get it

You forgot the latter.

No user.

Spinach Popeye> Spinach Bluto > Bluto > Popeye.

Here's proof that a Spinach Popeye can wipe the floor with Spinach Bluto: youtube.com/watch?v=TBoJ3upCW94

>I recall reading somewhere that Saitama's power is roughly equivalent to half the energy that created the Big Bang or something.
It was fanfic, he literally has no limits.

Not a bloody fucking chance.

>proof that a Spinach Popeye can wipe the floor with Spinach Bluto

But at that point in the game, Bluto's spinach does should have warn off. They never say how long Spinaches effect lasts for.

old cartoons are so racist

Exactly

Yeah, even as a huge OPM fag, there's no way Saitama takes Popeye IF he's had spinach, and IF he's motivated by Olive being in danger.

Theres an old episode where Popeye and Bluto share a spinach can to defeat Japanazi spies.
Its fucking glorious.

The audience throwing him a can of spinach sounds like something that's happened before.

Which means jack shit to cartoon physics

The rules of all under everything forever and evreal unbreakable tablet diamond metal state: Popeye does not lose to nips,japs,tojos,fish heads or any under the yellow skin group.

If Popeye the Sailor happened to be made into a licensed videogame like it was planned initially, instead of Mario, who would be Luigi?

>planned
The Súper Famicom had an awesome Popeye game that used the original cómic strip designs.

We have no way of knowing if he can take it anyway. For all we know, he could still just one punch him. There's a God-like character heavily hinted to be the cause of nearly everything wrong in OPM's universe. It's inevitable that Saitama will face this entity, and then we might see where he stands.

>All of those kids wanting Goku or Naruto in smash bros
>Fffffuck that. If there is one none-vidya character that deserves a spot in a Nintendo game, it's fucking Popeye

That's the thing though.

Popeye wouldn't take spinach unless he knew he was in trouble.

And Saitama can obliterate anyone with just one punch.

By the time Popeye understands that he needs spinach to win, he's already been obliterated.

So, I don't really think Popeye could take the Thought Robot, could he???

I mean, that thing's HAND is bigger than an entire universe. That's seemingly out of Popeye's league.

But hey, toonforce can be wacky in of itself... If it's funny, Popeye'll eat his spinach and grab the robot's finger and throw it around and pummel the damn thing into a multiversal scrap heap.

>Or maybe Red Green with 6 rolls of duct tape.
I laughed pretty hard, thank you.

Before 1950?

There was a doggoned war going on, tumblr.

>Be Japanese
>Love Popeye
>See this

We are having a serious conversation about the science of Popeyes spinach

I love this board

Superman

Jackie wouldn't eat the spinach, he'd flip over a table and throw the can of spinach at Popeye knocking him out

Poopdeck Pappy, he's as strong as Popeye, can use spinach, and looks enough like him that they could use basically the same sprite for both of them just like mario and luigi.
He's talking about an alternate universe in which Donkey Kong was a popeye game like it was originally going to be, and then Popeye went on to be nintendo's mascot instead of mario