Why do Muslims, niggers...

Why do Muslims, niggers, and Mexicans have such a hard time grasping the concept that not all civilizations developed equally and not all cultures are equally moral?

I mean it's only logical that certain cultures may have made a wrong decision in it's history that has been passed down the line or that certain traditions that have been upholded no longer have a place in the context of modern environments.

Why is that stuff hard to understand for them? Do they really have some kind of proof of success in spite of those facts that we don't know about? Are we supposed to be looking at some point in their history and think "oh right! They did that thing! I guess their culture really does have validity!". Cuz right now I see nothing like that in their history.

That's an issue the Congolese government should fix. We need less trees stunting our gorilla demographics.

Which item below feels better and is easier emotionally - 1) admit you're culture and society is a failure, or 2) blame others for your deficiencies?

Admitting failure is what allowed Johaness Kepler to discover that planetary orbits were elliptical. But I guess you can't expect people that pick option 2 to know why option 1 would be better.

You know exactly why.

d-do i?....th-thanks

Most humans, including caucasians, lack self control. Asians seem to have self control only because of a deep fear of failure. Whites are more willing to take risk because of their high intellect and confidence.

>Mexicans have such a hard time grasping the concept that not all civilizations developed equally and not all cultures are equally moral?
What the fuck are you talking about, we are aware of that.

Start building the wall then.

Start making Trump win then, fagget.

Turbo autist

god blessed those who listened

So what you're saying is that your people aren't aware of their problems and they need someone else to tell them what to do. Got it.

There goes your original reply.

Why can't whites understand that their civilization is based on lies and corruption, and that they single handedly brought on the most rapid extinction event in the geological history?

Why can't they realize their genocidal actions and irresponsibility has made the world less safe, not more, and their delusional spreadsheet of accomplishments and failures itself fails to measure their dangerousness?

And when will we stop having threads where some looser punk who can't even get a boner anymore and has no possibility of passing on those "special" genes, still measures his self worth in the actions of others he thinks would ever give him the time of day?

>There's different morals out there, and there's a clear vertical hierarchy of morals

>This hierarchy is dictated by the superior moral

Bravo, user! Your logic clearly showed who's the subhuman here

We are aware indeed, but the average citizen in carteland don't give a shit because corruption and lawless politicans keep everything fucked. The ones trying to change are finally buyed or killed.

>One comes across white men occasionally who suffer under the delusion that China is not a civilized country. Such men have quite forgotten what constitutes civilization. It is true that there are no trams in Peking, and that the electric light is poor. It is true that there are places full of beauty, which Europeans itch to make hideous by digging up coal. It is true that the educated Chinaman is better at writing poetry than at remembering the sort of facts which can be looked up in Whitaker's Almanac. A European, in recommending a place of residence, will tell you that it has a good train service; the best quality he can conceive in any place is that it should be easy to get away from. But a Chinaman will tell you nothing about the trains; if you ask, he will tell you wrong. What he tells you is that there is a palace built by an ancient emperor, and a retreat in a lake for scholars weary of the world, founded by a famous poet of the Tang dynasty. It is this outlook that strikes the Westerner as barbaric.

>The Chinese, from the highest to the lowest, have an imperturbable quiet dignity, which is usually not destroyed even by a European education. They are not self-assertive, either individually or nationally; their pride is too profound for self-assertion. They admit China's military weakness in comparison with foreign Powers, but they do not consider efficiency in homicide the most important quality in a man or a nation. I think that, at bottom, they almost all believe that China is the greatest nation in the world, and has the finest civilization. A Westerner cannot be expected to accept this view, because it is based on traditions utterly different from his own. But gradually one comes to feel that it is, at any rate, not an absurd view; that it is, in fact, the logical outcome of a self-consistent standard of values.

-Bertrand Russell

>coming from a leaf

Lmao

because those crackers love lying stealing and cheating to win war that they propogate, even if it means sacraficing their own people like fodder.

>single handedly brought on the most rapid extinction event in the geological history
On a scale from stupid to stupid, how stupid are you? Be honest.

>rest of the post is about muh dick
Hilariously stereotypical, my friend.