Define "Reddit"

in terms of the pejorative sense, as used here.

Something really lame and unfunny aimed at a lowest common denominator audience that people treat like serious business. Ex. superhero shit, "le nerd shows", Rick and Morty

It's a synonymous for Sup Forums user, aka someone who came from r/the_donald.

On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

Anything I dislike, pretend to dislike or what a meme website tells me to dislike is reddit.

Reddit is the fourth most popular site in America, so "being Reddit" means being liked by people.

bad
also posters like this and are clearly "redditors"

reddit post

*tips fedora*

>reddit spacing

This is pretty reddit.

Top kek

Nice reddit arrows

>tfw I don't watch any T.V., Netflix, or movies regularly at all but i still post here almost everyday

Obviously GoT is full of fucking redditors, atleast its a containment thread

liberal, SJW, nerd culture.

Seems like it mostly gets used to describe movies that are popular whether they're indie or mainstream and movies that the poster considers pseudo-intellectual/edgy.

Whats with this site and the hivemind bullshit?
>you like [random movie]? kek plebbit fag
>how do we feel about this movie
>does reddit like this movie?

Can any of you faggots think for yourselves? I actually like both sites, reddit has better discussions, but Sup Forums is pretty cool when it's not full of teenagers spamming or posting the same bullshit every other thread.

Painfully unaware of your stupidity and bad tastes

This is literally how I found my way to Sup Forums and I like it. I'm not going anywhere hahahahahahah

kino

Elaborate on plebe/patrician please

This is why people tell you to go back to r*ddit you faggot, you just can't handle it here, so go back t your safe space

>definately not the same person

Reddit is where a bunch of unsightly freaks and social outcasts like us try as hard and desperately as they can to fit in and be like normies. But it obviously isn't going to work, and their cringe inducing shite efforts make their entire site painful to read.

The post on the right is from 2015 or something.

You have no idea how much things have changed on Sup Forums in this time period.

Back then Sup Forums was keeping the redditors away. Now it's their primary base of operations.

found the edgy teen. Thanks for proving my point.

Remember
If you started posting on Sup Forums after 2012 then you're here because of reddit

Dubs confirm

i just board hop to the boards with the most blatant shiposting

Faggots who like characters exchanging "quirky" quippy, "smart" sounding but inoffensive dialogue and gestures or awkward cringe humor.

The dead kino meme was created by Reddit as a sneaky way of shitting up the board with low quality shit posting topics.

You'll notice it gets used more at certain times of day. That's because that's when certain redditors are most active.

Reddit doesn't want TV to be useful. They want to destroy our boards so that we're forced to go there for actual discussion

Most meme shitters are redditors

>won't spell reddit
>telling others to go back
>crying about safe spaces

The ironing

based /r/the_donald poster