Just watched this, what did I think of it?

Just watched this, what did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it was good

Cool premise, just seemed like they weren't sure what to do with it. Seemed like it was going to be about her learning to be less self-destructive, but then it took a turn and the bar-owner guy suddenly turned evil. Not sure why that was necessary.

Are you sure???

did they ever show what would happen if you lifted up Hathaway, would the creature float?

I think I lost my chance to see it. What's it like compared to A Monster Calls?

It has bd out alreafy I think or at least webrip

They're were obviously trying to capitalize on the success of Birdman and sweep awards.
This was almost the same basic concept except with a woman with female problems instead of a guy with male problems and kaijushit instead of capeshit.

Why did she go back to her former asshole boyfriend in the end. He always was a loser.

I read after Hathaway was pregnant for all of her footage, they hid it well.

I thought she originally called him to get back with him, but in the phone call when she was in Korea it sounded like she didn't plan on getting back together with him when she moved back to NYC.

>Hathaway was pregnant for all of her footage
Jesus really? She drinks a ton in this movie. Hope the kid turns out okay.

I got the implication she was going back to him, but I don't really remember the ending now having seen it well over a month ago so I could be wrong.

I watched it the other day. He flips out on her when she calls him from Korea since she stood him up to go do it. Doesn't seem like she actually ends up with him.

It's nothing like it, other than having a giant monster(s) in them. Leave this thread, you should watch it blind, both are really great movies but I think A Monster Calls was executed beautifully whereas Colossal has sudden shifts in tone (deserved given the context, but still they look like they came out of nowhere). AMC 9/10 and Colossal 7.5/10

so no deeper meaning then? Sounds lame.
will still give it a chance.

OK. Might see if a cinema is still showing it though.

will leave thread by the way. AMC would not have been nearly as good knowing what it was about.

Idea was better than the film. Some moments of brilliance but ultimately kinda forgettable.
Ending made no sense and wasn't explained
Also this

Oh there is deeper meaning, specially surrounding Sudeikis' character, that goes over many peoples heads I believe. I'm just saying you should watch it blind, no reviews, no trailers, nothing, because it's such a different and original movie and I think you'll be more pleasantly surprised if you go in knowing nothing, but you're still herere already getting spoilers.

>what did I think of it?
Millennials don't think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder