94-year-old Tri-State man earns his sixth degree black belt

>94-year-old Doctor Harlan Van Over has held many titles in his life. And now, he can add being a sixth degree black belt to that list.

>He's the oldest person to test for this level and he says he isn't stopping anytime soon.

>Doctor Harlan Van Over is also breaking records. Van Over is now one of about 200 people to achieve the honor of a sixth degree black belt, and he's definitely the oldest to reach this milestone.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAv9gdnj-u4

What the fuck have you done today other than fap to "thicc" webms and shitpost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WZ6Vl5uBGw
youtube.com/watch?v=sbHlg1MqrxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taekwondo
literal meme martial art

Black belt means nothing in the U.S.
Since the karate boom in the 70 ' s.
It's not the same practice.
12 year olds have black belts.
Fuck off.

>literal meme martial art

youtube.com/watch?v=1WZ6Vl5uBGw

also this

i dont know what kind of place the dude in the vid goes to but at legitimate practices they dont just hand them out. generally only a low amount of people have gotten any kind of blackbelt and you have to be a certain age to even get one.

ninja grandpa gives me hope

she is a big girl

Took my dad 40+ years to get his 5th degree black belt in shotokan. Korean shit is a joke.

A Black belt is given on the discretion of the individual gym owner so they're really just a meaningless prop now

i wonder what the smallest caliber gun is that could shoot completely through both of her ass cheeks

>that webm
i feel disgusted... with myself

>shot down 3 times over germany and has lived to tell the tale
how based can one man get?

Sauce on that webm

youtube.com/watch?v=sbHlg1MqrxU

For clarification, there are 19 total ranks in martial arts: 10th kyu (white belt) to 1st kyu (black belt), then 1st dan to 10th dan (1st kyu and 1st dan are the same rank)

Kyu are training ranks, dan are mastery ranks. When tweens boast about how badass they are because they have a black belt, odds are they're 1st dans, which signifies "I'm competent in the fundamentals of the art and am now ready to begin real training". If someone claims to be an 8th dan or higher and they're under 50, they're very likely either a prodigy or a fraud.

I was just thinking about "is there such thing as too much ass on non-landwhale girls?" This webm has given me an answer. Yes there is.

And ninja grandpa is cool. And it does not really matter if he capable of beating the shit out of gangsters. He is not letting his body rot.

thats a Mcdojo
real karate masters sink their hands on buckets full of stone to make them harder,such things.
Karate was a very brutal art

Sauce plz