These guys are labeled Hispanic in America

>These guys are labeled Hispanic in America

What went wrong?

they are

I'm hispanic and im not brown or a midget, although i'll admit im not as degenerate as Charlie

People from Spain are a thing, you know.

>americucks
>white

Do White Hispanics need a movement?

I really don't understand why people cling to a vague descriptor of ethnicity (?) like "White"
It clearly doesn't mean shit, considering how many groups it includes and how much the range of inclusion has changed.

Why's Sup Forums so obsessed with "whiteness"

white hispanics don't want attention because they like people thinking theyre white.

t. white hispanic.

Only mixed race people like the classical angry Greek are obsessed about it desu

how are they minority and majority at the same time?

hispanics are white though

but not all hispanics are white due to the massive race mixing with indians

get what I'm saying?

If the main pure hispanics come from Europe, then the main hispanics are white guys.

It's just mestizos ruining the word, we need to spread this redpill

"minority" typically refers to nonwhites in America
So maybe think of it as ethnicities that are a minority overall (considering all ages) but a majority with babies

Hispanic isn't a race

There's white hispanics

There's black hispanics

There's asian hispanics

The ones we see at Home Depot are Indian Hispanics

They are all descents of white iberians but not all of them are white because they iberians were very horny when they conquered many countries

>Just

JUST

>Hispanic
What fuck does that mean? Its listed as a race but i see a lot of people who claim to be pure white.

>vague descriptor of ethnicity
>white
how is that not a race?

It's not listed as a race

It's an ethicity for spanish blood.

People think it's a race now because we started calling the brown Mestizos "Hispanic" in the 80s and they are clearly not white

We need to bring Mestizo back to the beaners so they don't take spaniard terms

It's not listed as a race in the US census, it's a "cultural group". Basically people from Latin America.

Technically it could refer to people of any race, i.e white Cubans, full blooded Mayans, or Japanese Brazillians, but in common usage it means mestizo 99% of the time.

Emilio Estevez

They are hispanic you retard. The normie liberal won't know this though.
>They have fair skin, MUST BE A WASP LOL

What are some of the other cultural group? Is there a separate listing for Spanish non Hispanic?

Back in the day, it was simple, they would call all the brown Mestizos "Mestizos" and white Spaniards "Spanish"

Now it's all clumped under Hispanic

A pretty stupid move in my opinion

if a Spanish person move to america what would they be called?

Hispanic

Charlie Sheen's birthname is Carlos Estavez.

Don't know what went wrong, but this is what a hispanic really looks like.