Hillary Clinton SHUTS DOWN AGAIN!

Hillary has another *dazed* moment. Unfit to run. More than just "forgot my lines"

There is something seriously wrong with her!

Sup Forums lets get on this!

#HillarysHealth

twitter.com/_altright_anew/status/762718618249367552

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10918565/r
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b
youtube.com/watch?v=uSMqTX0Z0r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit that look

>Where am i?
>Who are these people?

Her condition is just going to get worse isn't it?

>Her condition is just going to get worse isn't it?

Kek wills it.

>Another Twitter^tm video

Kill yourself you Mohammed fucking nigger.

Anyone got a link to the full video? I want to see if the Diazepam guy is near her.

You shills will try anything to halt progress

^fucking twitter video things suck

>You shills will try anything to halt progress

pol is Trump country, all the proxies in the world can't change that.

strawpoll.me/10918565/r

btfo, now gtfo.

>inb4 56d ches by trump using neurological agents against shillery

>inb4 putin goes full mustardgas on her

Is this on youtube?

I can't access twitter

Imagine how fucked she'll be six years from now on her second term as the first female president of he United States of America.

being a trump fag is just as bad as being a hillDyke.

you fucking nigger

Oh look, it's literally nothing. I'm sure Hillary isn't in the best health, but you guys must be getting desperate.

Post a fucking YT link.
Twitter video uses a version of Flash past what I've downgraded to for security purposes.

tfw

its fake edited video don't believe it and you guys should shut up already

Trump has been praying to Kek all along.

Honestly this doesn't look as bad as the previous ones, could easily pass it off as a brain fart if anyone were to actually bring it up with her.

Still, where does that put us at, what, 3 times this has clearly happened on video?

these people get it
Twitter is some shady shit

first the "player" begins all normal even showing 2-3 frames but then cutting out saying my "browser isn't supporting this"

Why did (((they))) choose shillary to be the puppet candidate? Surely someone less universally disliked and physically deteriorating was available, right?

Does her fits get triggered by crowd noises and flash lights? Seems like they always start when a bunch of journalists are talking to her at the same time or the spectators start cheering.

Now see? That's great!

You learn from Trump to "just keep telling those lies until they are true" and now you believe the people on this board really would be so stupid as to vote for a moron like him, simply because you just keep saying it over and over again..

So try this: Repeat after me:

"I am somebody"

"I am worthy, and I am loved!"

"and my Big Daddy Trump will save me!"

can't wait for the debates

she hasn't had to deal with any opposition until the press conference, she "short-circuited" there

The transmitter signal was disrupted

Link to the previous ones?

The debates are going to be amazing, but I have this feeling that even if Hillary can't keep up, she'll have "help" to silence Trump throughout it.

>Now see? That's great!

Shit tier sarcasm followed by a long whine. Ledditor confirmed. Into the trash it goes.

Here's your (you).

Can somebody post the link to the first one?

>using a SNL reference

Nice work exposing yourself, you got to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

info wars did a video on this 4 days ago.

After today's attention to that, I'm sure he got told to keep out of sight or even got temporarily replaced by some other dude.

I'm so fucking sick of this website holy shit

We're doing SNL characters now? You know who Hillary would be?

youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8

Just because Hilary is shit doesn't mean Trump's not a faggot like his followers

so, you continue to remain on the website to post? lefties really are weak willed twats

Still didn't acknowledge the fact that Sup Forums is Trump country and faggotshits like you stay here because they know they lost already... keep trying. Only faggot is you

don't you think Obama, the justice department, and the state department would have told us if she was unfit to run or if she had serious health problems?

you can't keep that sort of thing a secret.

>>/x/

Good Goy

It's funny how desperate Sup Forums is
>spread this guys!!!
Face it, America is SJW land, unless you go out and kill some niggers or something

>Shillary forgets several branches of government in debate.
>Trump helps her remember.
>Everybody laughs.

Basically what ended Rick Perry's campaign when Ron Paul had to remind him of his own plan in 2012.

Check ID's you dumb faggot.
A Mexican with water bottles for sandals is not skilled enough to take my job like they can with yours. Realize people don't like your daddy figure because he is a douchebag that constantly talks out his ass

In the Land of Blind Dupes the one-eyed Jewish psychopath is King.

(((SJW land)))

The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance [Jonathan Bowden]
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

the thing that worries me is, say hillary did have another brainfreeze seizure during the debate, would trump be able to outmatch her intellect and sound more coherent anyway?

This browser does not support video playback.

(((OP))) provide a JEWtube link at least

who is this presidential material?

I didnt think it would be much, but holy shit. the media cant just ignore this shit. There is something going on

>shiny netherlands

Teleprompter probably wasn't moving fast enough.

Why isn't anyone talking about this shit here

why are we trying to get this more exposure? This is worse than the last one. This needs to be posted everywhere. Holy shit she just blanked the fuck out

looked more like she had the clearest moment in years and realized ...everything

CTR is sliding hard

Oh shit, Coco Doc gave her the wrong dosage!

BTW, this could be him,
Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D.

The angles are different and images taken maybe 20 years apart but they are VERY similar

SHE KEEPS DOING IT

She'll be fucked 6 weeks from now. The rigours of the new routine of campaign will kill the bitch before the GE.

hang in there clinton

put in the hours until trump wins in nov

we cant have the 3rd parties stealing votes if you go down now

There is NOTHING worse than being #MentallyHill, faggot, NOTHING.

READ THIS ARTICLE AND THEN SPEAK DRUMPFKINS!!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

Oy Vey, shut it down.

>implying americans read and/or can read

Washington post writers probably mostly mentally ill

I could let that pass if she finished the sentence, but it didn't make any sense.

Well, they even once discussed "harnessing" the growing popularity of social media in Syria, before the Arab Spring. Pretty sure they had their hands in this from the start.

You have some straight up issues being projected here man, just calm down it wont be so bad after he wins not to much will change. Just breath you will be ok.

>Die
>Sudden explosion of light
>Standing in front of the pearly gates
>Oh shit senpai
>"Welcome", Peter greets me
>Let us check the book
>He opens up the book of life
>Finds my name
>Ah yes, I see you accepted the blood of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Good for you
>He reads some more
>Uh...uh oh..
>Uh oh?!
>Says here you're down for murder
>Murder?! I never murdered anyone in my entire life!
>Says here you did
>Says here: Hillary Clinton - life cut short due to your irresponsible use of meme magic
>Tough break kiddo

Too bad he can't leave, how else is he going to get his $$$?

Little Timmy can't feed himself you know!

Her husband bombed your country you fucking idiot

(((Washington Post)))

Literally all he would have to say is
>are you alright?
and he'd win the election.

Just keep thinking of the cheque my correcting friend

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! It means they are having to do damage control on this and not just ignore it like they want to HAHAHA this bitch is going to die on stage, the debates will be epic!

Three month old video faggot

>how fucked she'll be six years from now
That's actually a rather amusing thought.
Do you guys think she will start to (visibly) cyborg the crap out of her (or what remains) once she's potus?

Honestly lads

The debates are the most exciting thing I have to look forward to all year.
They're going to be so fucking glorious. Trump is going to rape her. She might have a stroke on stage.

Will she go for a cold, modern Robocop look, or rather pull an old school Mecha Streisand?

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Are you seriously using f*ggot as an insult?!?

Yeah, are you the type of faggot that gets offended over the word faggot?

Kek

there is no way in the 9 hells and gods green earth that they will actually allow the debates to happen.

she'll weasel out of it somehow, if she has to kill bill to make it happen

As if that makes it better

Yaaa, lets just destroy a country and divide it up so that Israel can feel a bit safer for the moment. Fk at this rate they are gonna run out of 3rd world countries to go to war with and boost the military industrial complex.

That will cost her the election. This isn't the primaries where she has control over debates and can get out of them.

This was in 2011, you just know it's only going to get worse and worse...

youtube.com/watch?v=uSMqTX0Z0r8

Check the comments. Sort by liked.

Washington Post readers are wising up to their schemes.

Soon the comment section will be SHUT DOWN just like in the Granauid.

She'll just say she doesn't want to give a platform to Trump's hateful rhetoric and debating style. Then the machine will applaud her. Screencap this post, the fix is already in.

Fuck yes, I hope he's preparing to seize on the opportunity to imply she's not healthy or unwell. Once you have to defend from that there's no recovering.

Oh does Komment not Macht Frei any more? I knew the Telegraph shut down dissent, I didn't know the Gruaniad did too.

Wtfff?

Shes losing it.

The debates will be a slaughter...she cant even make a coherent sentence.

Progress toward what?

It is willed

I don't think you know what those words mean faggot :^)
Don't get so butthurt on here, else you will get BTFO constantly.

Oh the Guardian allows comments.

Just not for articles on feminism, immigration, or Islam.

Actually most of the comments in other articles are anti-Trump and pro-Hillary. I was just baiting but i didn't know that fucking CTR is correcting the record even in WaPo comments.

Those are clearly two different people.

Please guys don't call this guy a faggot he doesn't like it. Lets keep it clean

Thank you for Corrupting the Record.

BTW there is NOTHING clear about that.

>/altright_

Nope