Why doesn't society see anything wrong or care about young males being jobless...

Why doesn't society see anything wrong or care about young males being jobless, girlfriendless and staying in their rooms on their computers all day? Why doesn't anyone care?

how many times have you gone to a job interview this year?
how many times have you approached a girl?
how many hours have you spent outside your room?
it's your own fault

Why they cant take care for themselves

Fuck off and die, both of you.

Because it's not as common as we make it sound

because i enjoy being alone. i do work, but that's how i spend my free time and it's not the society's job to tell me how to live

t. jobless virgin sitting in his room all day

What's worse: being a virgin NEET jerk in a progressive 1st world country or being an alpha chad pussy destroyer in a 3d world shithole?

Because everyone has their own problems in life and we can’t be bothered to care about some autist who is too sheltered and fearful of life to actually change their circumstances.

Society doesn’t owe you anything.

it depends what 3rd world shithole means, if my cunt is included then I guess the latter since there isn't much difference between NEETs here and in yurop aside from neetbux

For me I tried at first, but then after a whole lot of girls """rejecting""" me and a lot of companies not hiring me I just stopped trying

Society doesn't realise that it's as big a problem as it is yet. In the next 10 years we'll see a lot more talk about it.

But honestly, society does care, you have access mental and physical health care, there are many groups you could access for activities and help, and there are services you can talk to for various kinds of help. And of course, you get the money you need to stay alive.

When it comes down to it, do you really want to help yourself? Remember that means changing your life up.

because no vagina
people only care of vagina

>how many times have you approached a girl?
>how many hours have you spent outside your room?
what do you expect someone with no friends to do? Walk around the street talking to strangers?
>b-but you can join a club
no I cant. I live in a village with the only club being the local football team.

> young males being jobless
Because a country that there is no job and the youth unemployment rate is high

> girlfriendless
Loss of self-confidence
No money

> staying in their rooms on their computers all day?
No money for going out

> Why doesn't anyone care?
Looking away from these problems

Unironically 0

Nobody cares about men. We are disposable.

>unironically approached women more than a few times
>always get rejected
>finally realise you can only approach them after they give you signs that they like you
>nobody ever likes you

Men lives don't matter. If it was about women, there would be countless help initiatives.

Once, at a music festival, she was very caring in her rejection at least; my radar must be broken because I swear I caught a glimpse of her looking at me 3/4 times before making my move, she was a qt with long hair and glasses dancing very calmly (almost not dancing at all, she didn't look too comfortable in that particular show), but she just replied slowly with "No, thanks, I'm fine" in a kind tone while smiling like she didn't want to hurt my feelings.

Being rejected feels bad but at least I had the balls to do what a man must go through, I was rejected for the first time in my life because I tried for the first time in my life, and I'm glad I did.

>Germnay teaches their refugees how to flirt
>Don't do it with their NEET

Hmm...

I wish i had a steady job. The rest is overrated af

NEET would live longer than this kind of Chad. Third world have no healthcare, no healthy food and have great odds to get shot.

This but unironically

i tried to take charge of my life, i have been going to the gym every single day for a year now and i feel better than ever. everything outside of my academics and my health are beyond my control though
it hurts knowing i will never have a girlfriend, it's like knowing when you will die or something, it just feels odd knowing it

This is good. You did good.

>how many times have you gone to a job interview this year?
None. I have no degree, so it's only boring payless work for me.
None. I have no money to threat her.
1 hour a day walking around lake nearby.

Retarded post. Just because the problem lies with yourself doesn't mean there shouldn't be help.
With that "argument", you may as well remove antialcoholism associations, as you are the sole responsible for your own drinking.

There's psychologists all over the country. It's not their fault if you don't go there.

unless you have crippling social anxiety, which most people here don't, a psychologist isn't going to give you a social life

>it hurts knowing i will never have a girlfriend
T-too close.

What do you think your biggest problem is? Mine is a lack of social contact in my younger years so nowI'm one of the biggest spergs you'll meet.

Ive had girls interested but the second I open my mouth they get turned off. I don't even know why.

I'm just a socially uninteresting person, probably below average looking, spend most of my time inside my house.
That's just the way it is, i mean i have food every day and a roof over my head, i can't complain too much

Any Asperger man in?

Recently the doctor diagnosed me as adhd, so it's not my own fault.My illness and the discrimination are responsible for my miseries.

FYI abstinence societies like hurka durka here doesn't work.

I would take drunk liberated slutty women who fuck chads 247 instead of this traditional family values crap

im an unemployable autist

Aspergers doesn't exist anymore

>be suicidal
>go to my family doctor
>she obviously doesn't believe me
>asks a bunch of questions about my life, family, if I have any friends
>prescribes a blood test, as if that has any relevance whatsoever
>she thinks I want drugs
>oh well
>see an advert on facebook for online therapists
>they somehow know I'm suicidal even though I literally post nothing public
>go to betterhelp
>start free trial
>it's an american overweight middle aged woman
>I write some stuff, trying to hide the worst parts of my personality
>before she responds, makes me explicitly say that I'm not suicidal, to rid her of any responsibility
>we can't have any of that shit here
>I lie.
>she's horrified of my internet addiction, says a bunch of obvious stuff I've tried many times
>the privilege of chatting once or twice a week to this beacon of hope is 45$ a week
>I live in fucking Bulgaria
>this is literally over half of my salary now, and I was unemployed then.
>stop the trial.

To people complaining about being uninteresting and never going to find a girlfriend

Find a hobby (computer games doesn't count). There you go. You're now not completely uninteresting.

Now go to places and events for this hobby. Now you'll meet people sharing interests with you and gets you talking. Will you find a girlfriend? Maybe, not at all what it's for though, this just helps you develop social skills.

Girls like you when you're pleasant to be around. This is done by learning the social cues in the world around you. You are interesting when you do something the person is interested in. This is where the hobby comes into play.

The advice "lmao just be yourself" actually means "don't try so hard". That's when you're just being obnoxious.

Your goal should be to be pleasant around. Then friends and girls will come to you.

I'm not saying immideately start bungee-jumping, if you like computer games, maybe try out roleplay sessions or board games. There are many organizations that hold sessions for you.

>bara va dig själv så löser det sig
hehe mm

Läste du delen när jag bokstavligen skrev exakt den frasen och att det betyder "försök inte så jävla hårt?"

Det borde du ha gjort.

>I'm just a socially uninteresting person, probably below average looking, spend most of my time inside my house.
That's literally me m8. I used to be really ugly, as in get bullied in school and laughed on the street ugly, so it fucked me up for a long time.
I don't really give a shit anymore but I have nothing really going for me anymore (apart from work and uni).

Going to uni really did wonders for my self confidence but desu no normal girl wants to go out with a guy that has no friends and always sits at home on the weekend so I try and go out more.

Vad fan ska det betyda? Först säger du att man ska ta sig utanför sin komfortzon för att träffa folk och sen påstår du att man ska bara luta sig tillbaks och köra på.
Kan du bestämma dig? Vilket sätt är det?

Sounds to me like you got dealt a shit hand but still try to improve, good for you man.

Even though you feel like the dude sitting home every weekend your attitude is the example needed for these people, and the one that will get you out of there eventually.

we see you as a problem we just cant undo your autism and we live in an age of plenty so in the past we would just let you starve or kill you, but we moved past this and are content to let you rot away

>Find a hobby (computer games doesn't count). There you go. You're now not completely uninteresting.
I don't know what I like desu. Any suggestions to start with?

It's just banter m8

Yeah my ex-gf abandoned me so I have began to draw 2D ideal girls to heal myself...like Henry Darger.
I'm happy with this hobby but I feel it's pretty autistic

I mean, i got my work going for me as well and that's fine. I'm going to try to travel when i make a bit more money
The worst part of my entire life, about all i have done and haven't so far, it's that society and media has engraved into my mind that it was the status quo to have relationships when in reality i could never have that
I sometimes wish i was born during the medieval ages or something, a time where i could just dedicate my whole life to travelling the earth, trading, or building a house, bounty hunting or something.
I realize now that it's not society that is out of place but i am out of place, i don't fit in to society.

>had a gf whilst neet
>it was the best time ever, just had to do anything I want with her
>now she's gone I apply for so many jobs but get nothing

Just want to sleep all day

Why can't you get a gf? Don't be so stupid, anyone can. Most girls have no hobbies are as boring as fuck. Stop putting yourself down

>Vad fan ska det betyda? Först säger du att man ska ta sig utanför sin komfortzon för att träffa folk och sen påstår du att man ska bara luta sig tillbaks och köra på. Kan du bestämma dig? Vilket sätt är det?

Okej, fel av mig, blev väldigt diffust i sin kontext.

Ta dig utanför din komfortzon, och det betyder definitivt försök hårt.

Det är när du vill träffa någon som ska tycka om dig som du i kommunikation inte ska tryharda med typ någon sorts negging eller grejer du läst i "The Game".

Folk tycker om en när man är lätt och trevlig naturligt att ha att göra med.

Vägen dit kan givetvis vara svinjobbigt beroende på ens komfortzon, men att ge det ett försök är viktigt och essentiellt om du vill ta dig ut.

Sen är inte jag någon sorts livsguru, men jag spenderade mina sexton till artonårsdagar instängd i mitt rum och dränkte mina problem i att rava om linux ubuntu och raida club penguin, och nu är jag gift efter fem underbara år med min tjej och med jobb med min hobby (spelprogrammering). Allt jag säger är att det här fungerade för mig. Värt att försöka.

Fuck you bitch GIVE ME MY TENDIES NOOOWWW YOIUU FUCIKKING EYETALIAN

Haha that's so simple dude. Just walk into an office and ask for an interview

Not yet, waiting for invite to interview
0 im too socialy retarded for that
Haven`t count but quite many, mostly hanging out with friends

Kul för dig, du lyckades, grattis men du har fan noll verklighetsförankring

If you like the vidya maybe try making one? Also try 3d-modeling even though you're shit at drawing, it's not at all the same. The vidya industry is notorious for constant gatherings and events.

Try out board-games at a local game-shop, they usually organize events

This is just my personal experience with my own friends, maybe you're not even into games, in which case this might be terrible suggestions.

(you)

Hsekekeinki suowokaktdafut deft greven alsin hombsperg.....

Snarare olika verkligheter. Att försöka skadar inte.

Why do peopel always say this? Ain't no normie got no hobby and ain't no normie find friends and gf from his hobbies.
t. normie

Unironically, how do I get friends and a gf? I spend most of my time in my room and don’t know where I would go to meet someone. The people at university don’t talk to each other unless they know each other already.

>Sounds to me like you got dealt a shit hand but still try to improve, good for you man.
It could be worse desu. I'm just happy that I don't have any physical or mental defects. Those are real problems.

>mean, i got my work going for me as well and that's fine.
That's great. What's your work?
>I'm going to try to travel when i make a bit more money
You should come visit here.
>I realize now that it's not society that is out of place but i am out of place, i don't fit in to society.
I totally get how you feel m8. You don't really feel human. Society is something that feels alien and you spend a lot of time wondering what they have that you don't. I was there myself for a long time.

But I think you're too defeatist. It could always be worse desu.

I was a virgin throughtout uni and only got a gf through a dating site

Normies already have a network of friends. Hobbies are great for people who lack that network because from hobbies they can gain social skills and friends.

I work in industry, masters in mechanical engineering.

The two polar opposites that are part of the exact same problem.

This but unironically

I got mine at a not very close friends exam party where loads of people didn't know each other. I was 18 year old virgin then.

Parties is where normies get to know strangers, because if you're there it means that someone vouche for you since you got invited.

Now parties can be a horrible experience if you're not into that. Try hobbies where people want to do something but needs more people to do it. My best example is board games. There are always TONS of people looking for board-game players in their area. That's just friends for the taking where you can just skip the awkward "so what do you do..."-convos since you're focused about talking about the game. Not too many girls though, but social circles is the way to go for that, and you first have to build one.

>Unironically, how do I get friends and a gf
That's the problem. People mainly meet girls when they're out with friends or through friends. It's impossible to get one without the other.
I'm not sure what I'm even into desu. 90% of my time before was spent on movies or the chanz. I wasted so many years of my life.

fuck, a guy in my program asked if I wanted to play board games with him after like 7 semesters of doing fucking nothing with nobody at uni, but I declined becasue I had an exam

then I failed that exam

> I wasted so many years of my life.
Everyone does this, their profile walls do not show that part. It's just life and it's never too late.

As long as you didn't ruin your future with debts or addiction, it's not as bad at ALL as it seems.

Try new stuff, push yourself out of your comfort-zone even though it's horrible

How old are you? I assume you spend a lot of time with guys then?
How do I get invited to parties? Uni affiliations rarely ever goes past acquaintances since they have their own friends.

>this entire post

Ask him if he got any games coming up, the worst answer you will get is "no". Best case scenario you get a friend.

Kind of a good deal.

It's very hard to acquire a friedns network from a hobby, in most of them only the cool kids talk to other peopel, if you are awkward you don't really have much of a good occasion to do it.
t. awkward normie

>Why doesn't society see anything wrong or care about young males being jobless, girlfriendless and staying in their rooms on their computers all day? Why doesn't anyone care?

Everything it's YOUR FAULT.

I don't have any more courses with him either
I should ask how he did at the exam in the other course and tell him he can very well ask me about games again if he has something coming up

JUST DO IT you pussy
you have nothing to lose

I am 24, 99% of my coworkers are male.

Betas define themselves by their hobbies and have shitty personalities so they want an otaku gf, or a gamer gf, etc. they are insecure about the stuff they like and at the same time they havent developed their personality and interests beyond their hobbie. There's a huge difference between playing mario kart with your friends as define yourself as a "gamer" and using a "kratos" t-shirt.

yeah, I should
he's been an acquantaince ever since I started uni in 2014

Yeah that's difficult starting out.

You have to get a friend that go to parties at the very least, so the first step is probably making friends.

I personally went to a game-dev uni where people from all schools of life had to work in groups of ~ 11 every day for two months per project, that helped some people alot.

The programmers had lots of aspies suddenly getting loads of friends with for example artists who were much more prone to being normies.

Some of these people went from having no friends to having a social circle of at least 50 people.

I probably went completely astray on this rant, I'm not saying go to game dev uni, but doing stuff with strangers regularly is the perfect way of making friends.

So look for ways to do that, I've already spammed the thread with advice of trying out board-game sessions because they're always very inviting and prone to have common interests with strangers on mongolian tapestry boards.

Why are you such a fucking weak cuck? The most wretched men on earth gets gfs. Every single one of your ancestors did it some way or another.

>it's never too late
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
t. kissless, friendless, hugless, 29 years old virgin

>I should ask how he did at the exam in the other course and tell him he can very well ask me about games again if he has something coming up

Yes. That's great. Don't worry about feeling awkward, it's really not a big question you're asking.

this guy also succeeded in the probably most insular society on earth

you might not succeed, but either you do or you don't
complaining online feels temporarily nice, but it actually doesn't do anything for you and everyone knows it, and then you're left in a uncomfortable position forever

I have a 40 year old fat friend, who mostly played grand strategy autist-sims every day who just recently got one of his first girlfriends and recently moved in with her.

He did it by starting to volunteer work and getting invited in a social circle that way. If he could, you can.

Fair enough.

Will it have a negative impact btw if I have no social media, barring insta? I really see no need for it desu.

Yes, but nto too bad, people will be weirded out, but not too much ,you can just tell them somethign about not liking fb and shit and they will be ok with it, but it does hamper potential relationship growth. When normies have nothing to do they might randomly message peopel on fb or share something with you if you have fb and these little things help keeping the relationship alive.

>2017 Sup Forums purges the Sup Forums
>2018 Sup Forums purges the /r9k/

Good board

Join a trekking group on facebook. You can go out, and meet tons of people.

You have Instagram? Great, that's more than me.

You need to be able to be textable, I don't even know if instagram allows that

Barring being able to reach, most people don't really give a shit about having social medias, and you don't want to be friends with the ones that are judgemental about it.

As I said here : Being able to get random texts and invites help alot, that's how people invite each other to parties

This guy has good advice, try that if it's common in your country.

Because it's not a common problem. Stop being a creepy dork, and especially stop taking pride in the fact that you're a creepy dork.

if you are white it's much easier to get gf than us, yellows.You can easily find an immigrant girl here or if you come to Asia it takes less than one day to get gfs. I envy you.Being white men is the privilege.

I am not sure what you are telling me there, i think we mostly agree, being as reachable as possible is good and being as visible as possible is good so they are reminded you exist while they do stuff or plan stuff. But you can get away with having no fb no problem.

Being a NEET, obviously. What's the point of living if you are sad all the time?

>and especially stop taking pride in the fact that you're a creepy dork.
People being pride about it and people wanting gfs are usually not the same demographic though. The anti normie atmosphere generated on r9k because normies were obnoxious as fuck.

>what do you expect someone with no friends to do?
Make friends
>Walk around the street talking to strangers?
Pretty much. Is that so much worse than being a lonely faggot?
>b-but you can join a club
No? Weirdo...
>no I cant. I live in a village with the only club being the local football team.
Move somewhere else