Poland is the best country in the world. Prove me wrong

Poland is the best country in the world. Prove me wrong.

Poland will be best in my book when they introduce regional pricing in GOG, im not paying $50 for wither 3 when i can buy it for $5 on steam in india

Poland will be best in my book when they introduce regional pricing in GOG, im not paying $50 for wither 3 when i can buy it for $5 on steam in india

Why didn't you choose a wealthier country?

>upside down indonesia
>best country
I don't think so

my city mentioned

poland is bunch of people with poor brains with little IQ and full of normies.

Literally a former 3rd world shithole for comparison.

fucking shithole to be honest

Poland

damn I miss KC

>Prove me wrong.
I can't.

It's inhabited by mostly that kind of people

Very fun to be constantly around hooligans and low-lifes

We all do

I used to have a huge KC folder years ago but my laptop is dead fuck

Also very beautiful women

how did you manage to leave kc? I've been trying for a while now but it just doesnt work

Just breathe in the corruption and subservience to oligarchs hail Kazcynski

>corruption and subservience to oligarchs hail Kazcynski
nice meme friend. *tips western yuroshit media*

*clears throat*
tigers

Yes keep voting for your masters, like a good little doggy. We need wageslave workers for our needs after all and your little fat dwarf is supplying nicely.

butthurt

I posted there from 2010 to 2013 and then I got here and I'm stuck now

Yes, Poland is a great country.... I hope you stay there in such a great land and do not come to our shitty lands.

Whitest of all people

This is the face of the man as he fucks your future and cums inside it, what do you do?

Panties already dropping when that man walks in the club

>i miss KC
Then why don't you just go there instead?

If it's so good Stanislaw why do so many of your people come to my country to clean toilets?

You walk on the streets and this guy walks by and slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

+++

he looks british

polamd sucks fuck off

*proves you wrong*

This one looks sort of comfy Tbh

Poland is so "friendly" to it's neighborhood cunts.

We have exceptionally good relations with both the people and the governments of all our neighbouring countries due to mutually beneficial trade as well as common european background.

pot calling the kettle black

Poland is the shittiest country all over Europe, polish people have fucking funny idiotic square faces, your stupid psh-psh language make every normal man laugh

ouch

You always demand something, as if you owe something. Always have a pretender for someone. Build yourself offended.

CAM HEER STOOPID POLAND BEECHES IM GNNA PUNCH U IN DA FACE

You think western Europe or Scandinavia don't have Le Corbusier blocks?

Western europe has hat least other reedeming qualities and isn't filled with poles for the most part

>moscow_1610-1612.jpg

the mayor of my city is polish

I feel sorry for you bruh. Keep an eye on publiuc money and corruption, polish people can't handle democracy.

Outside Krakow's Planty it's just a lot of Ancient Greek afterlife.

>poland mentioned
>butthurt g*Rmtoids sperging all over the place
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

You will always be a pole

Great, tell me more nice things babe :*

your country will always be a wageslave shithole and you're going to get fucked by Russia again

Oh sweety are we back to the dirty talk

Tell me more of your raunchy fantasies, you're getting me hot and bothered

I made that OC and I tried very hard to find a bad angle of Olsztyn's center. It's very comfy so it's hard to ridicule it.

stop making fun of our iranian brothers

I can't. Thanks for the cheap beer as well, Poland. Too bad you can't make your own alcohol that's worth shit, but at least the imported stuff is cheap.

Maybe because you never tried the peroper one. I bet you have no idea which beers or which wódka is good in Poland.

*proper

Alright, I'll bite. Name a few brands you recommend, let's stick to vodka and beer only, and skip the rare hipster stuff.

Poland in particular and Eastern Europe in general is Latin America-tier

That makes Russia Central America tier

滚开大陆狗
波兰是个好国

True(fact)