I need to leave burgerland

Does anyone else feel like they need to leave their cunt? I don't hate it here, but I really want to live somewhere else; what's the easiest country to get into where English an official language or where it's pretty commonly spoken? I'd be willing to learn a new language, but I'm retarded. Where'd you live if you didn't want to be in your homeland?

Go to Nigeria

Canada?

Maybe, rn I live pretty close to the border anyway, I'd have to see about how long I could live there without any legal situations

How ungrateful. Career-wise, you will never find another country like the USA.

Certainly don't come here, we are king shithole in that regard.

Canada is very similar to USA, try Australia instead.

I'm sure he'll enjoy some workers rights

I'm an socially autistic college drop-out, any job that let's me eat and have enough free time to shitpost is fine

Any specific recommendations for places in Australia, it's big place

An English speaking country that easily allows you to imigrate? Nigeria.
Where i would go? Austria.

Do you travel outside of the US much? Why do you want to leave?

How easy do you think the switch between Germany and Austria would be

If you have EU-Citizenship it's simply a question of sending in a few papers and having enough money to affrod rent in Austria.

This place is turning into Hungary. Wages will be shit and safety will be shit too because the right wing parties need a reason to be voted for so they are destroying integration as we speak. You still have some time until your country turns into Hungary

>Does anyone else feel like they need to leave their cunt?
Yes
>Where'd you live if you didn't want to be in your homeland?
Climate-wise, I'd say - Iceland, but I dislike it's inner policies.
>what's the easiest country to get into where English an official language or where it's pretty commonly spoken?
Anywhere in anglosphere.

Have travelled a little, the us has some pretty nice things about it, but I'm really getting tired of all the shitty things, also I feel like I'll hopefully fall for the "this place is magical" even though it's just a shit meme and be blissfully ignorant of my situation

its big size wise but theres only 5 or so cities over 1m people
what I'd say is stay the fuck away from Sydney and Melbourne, and its pretty unlikely you'd get in normally you need to be high up in a in demand sector

>da rightwing makes us easterneurope

Libertarian crybaby...

Yeah, that's my worry, most anglophone countries that aren't completely shit, sorry Nigeria, have really strict immigration policies

come and work here for a few years
you'll find out that you actually loved burgerland

How ungrateful. Career-wise, you will never find another country like the USA.

Certainly don't come here, we are king shithole in that regard.

why do you think your country is worse?
norway's GDP per capita is 70k usd
and don't you guys have good welfare?

GDP and welfare means jack shit when you have ambitions and your country only has 2 industries - fish and oil.

Go to Norway. They will love you there.
If you're brown, you'll also have great success with the native women.

That's Sweden, you mong.

What the fuck, you don't have to leave your cunt. There are plenty of states where you can try a new life.

This. Americans have no idea how lucky they are. Immigrating to the US is impossible if want to be a productive citizen and not a total drain on the welfare system. Even with my education and English proficiency, I only get 26 points on the greencard requirements, and that's if I apply within 2 years, when I'm 30.

In burgerland.

Why don't you go to another state, that's a change in location.

Why you dont like freedom?

I wanna move to the US.

Big urban cities:

>Houston
>Chicago
>Jew York
>Los Angeles

Beach cities:

>San Diego
>Los Angeles again
>San Francisco
>Miami

Paradise-tier:
>Honolulu
>Puerto Rico

Tiny-comfy-tier:
>literally hundreds of cities

Basically every state has something, even fucking New Mexico, I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I LIVED 1 FUCKING WHOLE YEAR IN NEW MEXICO AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

The US is rich, diverse and big.

Easy to make money, easy to find a job. The american dream is real. You're not convincing me otherwise, there's no rational reason to leave your cunt. The western Europe quality of life is a meme, they pay heavy taxes on everything.
You're living the dream and be careful with this kamikaze ideas.

I really dislike living in the US. I was raised abroad, spending most my time in Japan, but also some time in South America and hadn't started living in the US for long term until I was around 18 (about eight years ago). I recently went on a trip back to what I would call my hometown in Japan and was heavily inspired to move back to the country permenantely and renounce my US citizenship because the only reason I wanted to come out here was "muh guns" and I now realize that was a pretty childish reason because the quality of life over there is much better and I would much rather raise children there than here.
I would have liked to spend some time in Europe and Oceania too, but for now my main focus is getting my visas straight in order to stay over in Japan permenantely, and by the time that is done, I'll be past the cut-off age for any working holiday programs there.

i want to live in brasil, desu

You're more than welcome :3

The rest of the world isn't as lax as the US with immigration, you're not going anywhere without a college degree.

You call the US lax?

fpbp, also try Sudan, a very beautiful place