MEGG MOGG AND OWL

MMO General? I've Really been enjoying the other thread and it's about maxed out

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/series/megg-mogg-owl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need more regular MM&O threads on Sup Forums
If there were enough people I'd suggest a general

I think it's one of the most interesting things I've read in a long ass time

Can someone post that comic where WWJ dies? Never seen that one, but I've seen people posting about it

Ok here we go

Werewolf Jones
Mike
Booger
Megg
Mogg
Owl

Bring to a family gathering
Become roommates
Your new co-worker for at least a month
Have to hang out with for at least 3 months
Spend six months with this person all day every day actively taking part in anything they do
Rat out to the police

What do you do with who?

I thought the next book was about Megg going home (and I was terrified at how sad it would be). Like wasn't there a "MM&O will Return In ______" in one of the books or something? Is that One More Year just the title or something or am I confusing stuff?

I'd be kinda scared of MM&O generals, how fast until it's too depressing

Mike is coming to the Family Gathering

Owl is the roommate

I work with Werewolf Jones

I hang out with Megg for 3 months

I spend 6 months with Mogg

and Booger is going to go rot in prison apparently for some gawd awful reason?

Posting "Megg's coven", one of my big favorites.

Probably caught with weed or something.

>Family Gathering
WWJ - hopefully that would be fun enough and weird enough to keep them from inviting me to gatherings
>Roommates
Owl would be cool as a roommate, hopefully I would be able to get some of his confidence back
>New co-worker
Booger
>Hang out with at least 3 month
Mike, he's cool
>6 months all day every day hangout
Mogg, I'd already be hanging with Meg too, so it'd be cool to get fucked up with them on a 6 month binge, then leave em
>rat out to the police
Megg, it'd be best for her if they made her go to therapy consistently, but knowing Megg she'd find a way out of it somehow

And that's it! (I think)

It's in the old thread that OP is talking about

>Megg a welfare leech is the success of the town

Jesus Christ.

>It is still in this thread, you should go read through real quick before it 404s

>Bring to a family gathering
Megg.

>Become roommates
Owl, we'd get along well.

>Your new co-worker for at least a month
Mike, I guess?

>Have to hang out with for at least 3 months
Booger, I don't have much to say about her tho.

>Spend six months with this person all day every day actively taking part in anything they do
Mogg, I really like him. I'd pick Megg but she would make me sadder and, if I hang out with Mogg, I have to be with her anyway.

>Rat out to the police
WWJ, he makes me laugh but I wouldn't put him in another place, fuck him

I understand how this could be depressing but man... My life is just in such a weird place lately like... and like this kinda just makes me happy? Not like I want to see the horror of other people's live exactly...

But I just man it really helps set a perspective as you think of your own life as spiraling down hill and you're just enjoying the ride down.

Like I'm pretty sure that image included is how my life has been lately.

>bring to a family gathering
Mike, seems like if you give him a beer he'll just stand silently the whole time
>become roommates
Owl, easily. Know he won't fuck up on the rent and will probably keep his shit tidy. I'd hate to share a bathroom with him with all the STDs he has, though.
>your new coworker for at least a month
WWJ, I would even pick up his slack if I got to see him act like a retard wherever we worked
>hang out with for 3 months
megg would be cool to hang out with but at the same time 3 months wouldn't drive me up a wall with her depression shit
>spend six months with
mogg because we'd end up doing stupid shit at random but not WWJ-levels of deprived
>rat out
booger because boring

what the fuck is Megg's mom shooting up?

Heroin, Simon Hanselmann's real mother is a heroin addict.

>Another Junkie Tranny Sadgasm Extravganza
Get some taste, you utter failures.

Fuuuck!

I thought they're doing methadone

What would you recommend then?

I don't get it

Eh, I get it. Sometimes it's just nice to be reminded that you're not the world's biggest fuck up, even when it seems like you are.

Megg's mother was drugged and raped when she was young.

I don't actually know anything about drugs, and I thought methadone was like meth, but yeah there doing methadone to treat heroin withdrawal.

I meant to reply to What is the significance of there being a condom in the salad?

It's a tomato slice.

She thought she bought weed and when she took it out she realized it was salad, that thing was a slice of tomato.

Clearly we should only be reading the deepest most well crafted anime comics China has to offer as opposed to this ugly aimless western crap.

That's it?

Where do people usually read this? is there a better alternative than on tumblr?
which printed book has the most complete collection?

Clearly they want us to read comics that aren't on Vice

Does there really need to be anything more?

Bring Mogg to a family gathering.
Mogg's an asshole but at least he's a cute cat and I have relatives who would enjoy that, don't have to spend time with him.

Become roommates with Owl. There are other people I'd rather spend time with but he's a great roommate. Responsible and willing to cover my ass. Also he watches Frasier.

Mike is my new co-worker for at least a month.
Mike seems like a cool dude. He's good a chillin.

Hang out with Megg for at least three months. She's probably the most relatable, and she's A LOT like my closest irl friend. Like, spookily similar.

Spend six months with Booger.
Booger a cute, and her daily activities seem more fun than say, Megg's.

Rat out Werewolf Jones, anything else I'd be too scared for my life.

The new strips are on Vice actually, and the tumblr stuff got taken down I think to promote buying the books. The most complete collection you could get now would be Megahex and Amesterdam I think, unless he's still selling some of the smaller stuff.

>What is the significance of there being a condom in the salad?
Why did you expect something deeper? It's just a freaking tomato slice, there's nothing else to get.

Booger hangs out with and has slept with WWJ, in fact she's the last one to ditch out on him in x-mas 2017. If you hang out with her for six months you're gonna have to deal with WWJ.

Apparently we need more lol, It turns out the tomato slice is really an alien invader which is going to turn the characters into Super Powered school girls who fight crimes against demons from the third reich of Space

I mean he's in jail.

desu I hang out with people not dissimilar to werewolf jones, or at least groups of people with people like werewolf jones, and I definitely hang out with people like Booger.

Would i find any of the same stories in the two?
Are there any stories that aren't included?

It just seemed like a lot of build up is all. With all the rape talk and her reaction I thought it would mean something

Taste?
In Sup Forums?
is your first day here?

>Rat out WWJ

He'd find out it was you, his kids would Ram Raid him out of prison, and he'd hunt your ass down

You wouldn't find any of the same stories in the two since they're both Fantagraphics collections. There are missing stories though, but those stories are from zines that were never put on the web.

Prison can't hold WWJ

No it's okay I'd hint to him that Owl was the one who ratted him out.

This is fucked. You know how you hear your own voice narrating in your head when you read something? And it's always the same voice? Well whenever I read Megg's mom's dialogue, I hear a different voice...the creaky voice of a chain-smoking old woman.

"Methadone take-away day"

They are taking away methodone and shooting up heroin instead.
Methadone is prescribed to heroin addicts to help them curb their addiction. It simulates the experience and can also be quite addictive.

This is life

I hear it too, for some reason it doesn't happen with the other characters and it kinda makes her even more depressing to me.

Not a bad entendre yourself Megg.

I like how she looks with that black babydoll.

How you gonna post the last page of a comic like that, nigga.

Can anyone post all of Boston Clangers? I hear it's pretty fucking great.

His kids look so malnourished and tired.

>WWJ
Funnily enough I worked on a farm with a guy who was exactly like WWJ. Similarly immature, with no sense of responsibility. He would smoke weed while his kids were in the car on the way to work. I'm actually glad he was there, because without him I would have been the worst employee, and he brought us a lot of weed.

I got you

Rat out WWJ He'll be locked up for at least 1.5 years...this would prevent the timeline where he dies on X-mas 2017 from taking place. Plus, his kids would probably get put in foster-care, which would give them a better upbringing.

>Mogg's faces
every time

>shaking a man's hand for shitting on his bed
This is magical

Nice! Thanks dude.

I love this page so much

Anyone got Owl saying, "Move! You science fiction pedophiles!"
Comic con is this week.

I love how much he openly hates Jaxon

lol meg

Final page is here

does anyone ahve the comic where Owl moves out?

Where does he sell the books? Do i have to buy them on amazon or something?
Can't find anything on tumblr or vice

Damn I want to make that a shirt.

Owl deserves this shit for being a ho.

See now if I was Owl this is when the fight would start, I hate seeing him just get run over like this all the time...

You can find the books on Amazon. Here's a link to follow for the new Vice updates. vice.com/series/megg-mogg-owl

What the fuck would these two do if Owl just killed himself one day?

Laugh

Owl can't take WWJ in a fight, that's why this shit goes down.