Please sir, I really drove this far for no reason

Please sir, I really drove this far for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2005/01/12/hubby-in-pitchfork-threat/
kickstarter.com/projects/1606694156/hansen-vs-predator/comments
youtube.com/watch?v=3tP91QL5aYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>*reads trancript*

Two words: role playing chatroom dude

What!? No way!

cleanest, best pleasure

I was just going to 'Lantic City!

*stumbles off porch*

I never understood why they MAKE them leave. Like, it's clear that they know they're going to be arrested. What's the point of pretending there's any hope other than to be a dick? Wonder what would happen if they just sat there and waited.

well theyre renting the house so they can legally remove people from it, and theyre not officially affiliated with police so they cant give any information about police being outside

>make a joke dating profile with this guys pic
>actually got responses from women

what can i say i guess he really was built really good

>I never understood why they MAKE them leave.
Wouldn't you want to fuck with pedophiles?

It's just banter mate

IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHINGIM NOT GAY OR ANYTHINGIM NOT GAY OR ANYTHINGIM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING
IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING
IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING
IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING

>>it's clear that they know they're going to be arrested
not really lol

>"Will I get arrested?"
>"That's not up to me."
>"Can I leave?"
>"Sure, you can walk right out this door."
>"Thanks a lot sir, I swear like I said, this was the first time and it will never happen again I swear to God I learned my lesson, thanks a lot. Goodbye."
>"POLICE GET ON THE GROUND NOW!"
>*gets tackled by a manlet in a ghillie suit*

post responses

You can put that in the fridgerator.

>39

>35

>"We find out later he is actually 46"

anyone have a link to some pedo compilation kino?

I haven't watched this show in years

out of like the 5 messages im pretty sure 3/5s are bots scammers

the only genuine one in my opinion is a 35ish black woman who said hello

nypost.com/2005/01/12/hubby-in-pitchfork-threat/

>Brandishing a pitchfork, an 85-year-old Staten Island man threatened to kill his wife in a dispute over $1 million in stocks, police said.

>Frank Palumbo was arraigned yesterday on assault and weapons-possession charges in the Monday attack on his wife, Mary, 75, inside their Shotwell Avenue house.

>Palumbo first used a wooden tray to break his wife’s nose – then menaced her with the pitchfork, shouting, “I will kill you,” a police source said.

>The argument centered on what to do with the stocks, police said.

>Mary was in good condition at Staten Island University Hospital.

>The couple’s son, Anthony, 35, was at the same hospital with burns sustained when his father poured boiling soup over his head, police said.

He has a new show now. Crime Watch.

cute too

you know what?
I don't want this cookie

It's probably to minimize risk to everyone in the house and to make the arrest easier for the police. Also it's funny

I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT

CLEANEST

BEST

PLEASURE

What the fuck happened to Hansen vs Predator?
Did they ever air the fedora-lord episode?

Chris is a literal scammer.

kickstarter.com/projects/1606694156/hansen-vs-predator/comments

holy kek he kept the money the absolute madman

its so they dont pull out a knife and start slashing at the camera crew

What if he died right there? He actually got away with it twice.

The way he slips doesn't even make sense. Both of his feet are flat on the porch and both of his hands are on the door but he just starts flopping around like a complete autist.

>"It says here that you, and I quote, 'want to lick your pits and suck your soles'. Followed by, "blast that gas from my ass, every time I see that fine foot pass'.

Look at his left foot.

Anyone got a link to this ep? I'm assuming this is about pedos? I want to laugh:(

Patrician AF

I am. His right foot just slides over for no reason and his left foot then falls off the step for no reason.

The reactions to this are some of the most awkward and cringiest ever televised.

He felt he was going to fall because of his left foot.

I've done what happened to him a few times. He wasn't expecting there to be a step there and it completely shocked his balance

when he is on the middle step he reaches out with his left leg to the bottom step but he is nowhere near it

He put his left foot where he thought the next step was but there was no step. You've never felt like you were falling because you think there is a step and there isn't? Your brain will think you've accelerated 10x faster because it assumes there would be a step there and panics.

"I was just dropping some virtual space ships off for this child's father"

Someone else must've been using my computer

Look at his fucking feet when he starts to fall. His right foot is the problem. He slides it toward his left leg for no reason and THEN his left foot slides off the lower step for no reason.
He's just a fucking weirdo with the body control of an autistic youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tP91QL5aYM

shut the fuck up and look at his left fucking foot

t. Predator

t. baby rapist

mite b cool

>i have a serious fetish for boots
Must be related to Emma Watson.

I'm convinced "mite b cool" is a code word so their pedo friends don't get caught up in a sting. The decoys say that shit every time.

>ps3player178
I can't believe I used to think this show was real.

And what a bout the other little hoes out there actually going through with this stuff lol I wonder how many young girls actually do do this?

The world will never know

Holy shit I say mite b cool all the time and I forgot it was from 2cap

but yeah it's probably a code word

?

How was his comeback show?

For some reason the episode where those two guys came at the same time has been taken off youtube and i can't find it anywhere,it was one of my favourites.

>I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YET

Who's that?

I almost donated to this one, I'm so glad I'm too lazy to fall for the crowdfunding meme. Every time with this shit

Entrapment: the show

Richard Goines

>WHERE'S MY DAMN COFFEE MUG?!

It's fake. Not genuine. And it's worth fuck-all.

>don't bring the girls

Are there new episodes yet?

This show is fucked up. Chris is a snake and should feel bad. Fuck pedophiles, and all, but this is GTA-level parody shit. America's culture is turning into trash.

Some Reddit shit.

Ballsiest reality tv show ever, staged a real life DA's suicide just for a plotline.
You're a dumbass.

Hansen is a scummy criminal who deserves jail time for entrapmenting all those innocent men.

I pretend I'm a teenage girl online and flirt with pedos so they give me gift cards.

I wish I could just turn it into a career and get people arrested.

Well, what is it, Sup Forums?

The show depicts situations that would be highly illegal in quite a lot of other, more civilized countries.

i wanna try this. where do these creeps usually hangout besides Sup Forums of course

What is experiencing love with a chi- a nice try Hansen.

How is it entrapment? They were going to rape kids?

>kids asked for it
>rape

you can only pick one

>teen
>pedo
hello america

Kids can't consent legally

It's not entrapment because they aren't law enforcement.

>sonygger

If by "more civilized" you mean more devolped then no. Most euro countries have a 14 age of consent

>implying ink on paper with an arbituary age has any real meaning

They're made deputies in some episodes.

You can't really argue entrapment though when you see how little interest the decoys show in these guys.

Yeah, it kind of does, that's why people end up in jail over it.

Entrapment is when you compel somebody to commit a crime they wouldn't have otherwise committed. So it depends on the case. If a decoy goes into a chatroom and says "hi I'm 13" and somebody PMs her with "hey, gimme your address, let's fuck" then it's not entrapment to conduct a sting operation from there on.

He just wanted to go to the beach ;_;

>fedora episode never released

>seducing vulnerable elderly men into sex
Is this legal?

>it's another "guy complains that Chris Hansen's show is """"""entrapment""""""" ends up on next weeks episode" episode

What kills me is the decoy responses are the most vanilla shit in existence, how would you even get turned on.

I only come to these threads for muhentrapment posts by pedos.

I am never disappointed.

Yeah what happened to Hanson vs Predator?