Who is your favourite legacy character?

Who is your favourite legacy character?

Did they grow on you over time?

Should they have stuck around

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Book-One-Marz/dp/1401265758/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468982234&sr=8-1&keywords=Green lantern book one
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damian, yes, and maybe. I would prefer alt universe stories about him as future Batman to some retreads of his Robin exploits though.

Besides Wally West? Jaime Reyes.

Wally West of course. And Kyle Rayner.

TIM DRAKE
I
M

D
R
A
K
E

Young Justice and his solo comic were great.

Jack
Yes
Yes

Punisher 2099
Nah, liked him right away
I'm not sure he's gone

I could go for the obvious one, but let's go less well known for the sake of a more interesting thread.

I'm counting her, as she was introduced under Dredd, and he played mentor to her in a manner. In the end, she is more identifiable and human than Dredd, and for me that makes her more interesting. Plus tits.

The greatest Marvel legacy

Love me some Anderson. Let's say Wagner does an amazing last Dredd story, who should be his successor in the progs? I'd say Anderson but she' 50ish currently

To be clear, I mean X-23/Laura and the Wolverine she COULD be, if they take their thumbs out their asses and actually write her as the ill-fitting girl with a restrained killer inside.

I don't like that they have basically made her a show-boating quippy girl, but that could all be an facade that will drop eventually.

Man, i haven't followed the comics since I was a lad and actually visited newsagents. If she has gotten that old, as yeah I seem to recall the plot progresses, how old is Dredd? He wasn't young to start with.

I think Dredd is going to be pushing 80 soon, not to sure. Yeah the Dredd comics started out when he was 30ish. But people if not killed live to 150, so 70 is the new 40 haha.

Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes. Both are entertaining characters.

Ah, the Star Wars EU aging method. I see. To be fair, rejuvenation treatments are a pretty common scifi trope, even in distopian settings.

Yeah, But eventually Dredd will be too old to be a street judge

>My Negros.

What's the point of Damian as Batman?
You might as well just read Batman Beyond

Is 2000AD still selling well? Providing it goes on long enough, I imagine he will go out in a blaze of glory. Or I guess become a background mentor, and come out fighting during big events.

Of course it's the best legacy character

They grew WITH me over time

Hopefully he will never go away

Damian grows up to have supernatural powers.

More interesting than "Schway".

Actually he just uses the Lazarus pit. Hence why he looks so young still so far in the future and says he made a deal with the devil, IE the demon's head Ras. Im guessing that Damian will take over the League, hence why he has returned to killing.

Take that a step further as Ras shows he can farm Deathman for Laz juice, Damian probably has Lazarus blood.

2000 Ad is still selling pretty well. So yeah I think what you said will happen to good ol Dredd

Does Connor exist again now that Rebirth has come?

You, I like you

Thanks! Im super excited to get Mark Waid's Flash in trades. Also I think Dc will elease some Kyle Green Lantern. amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Book-One-Marz/dp/1401265758/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468982234&sr=8-1&keywords=Green lantern book one
Hopefully they do more.

There was that weird Earth 2 version

Yes

Dick. Can't beat the original, IMO. It was great when he finally got a Nightwing ongoing, and then he ceased moving forward for decades.

That seems like such a bad-end now. Especially after how much fantastic work Tomasi and Gleason have done to progress his character, with him becoming more sensitive and more responsible.

His last ongoing was all about him fearing that dark, killing side of himself and overcoming it.

Does she counts as legacy at least post crisis mother daughter retcon.

Taste most excellent

I would say so

Good

Stargirl

Tie between this guy and The Confessor.

With Blue Beetle legacy as a strong second.

I like legacies that evolve over time. Like how OG Confessor had powers, but his successor didn't. Or like how Dan Garret was just normal punchy dude with light tech, Ted went full gadgets, and then Jaime was all fucking toku