Japanese are very angry at wh*toids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlAXBOwWx-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4PE5IqfCE
youtube.com/watch?v=fwhn_h6doEY&t=237s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chad wh*Tey artist
virgin jap law enforcement

whites are savage and subhuman. japan should not allow white people to the country

why white do this?

WHITO PIGGU GO HOMU

GRAFFITIED! how will the virgin beta j*p """""""man"""""""let EVER recover?

utterly barbaric

wh*Te scum showing their 97% neanderthal DNA again

There is no proof that white people painted these graffiti.

there goes the libral defending wh*tes

whited

It is degenerate; thus it is anglo; thus it is WHITE

t. wh*Toid in Japan

>t. Phillip Albrechtsen

WH*TE is animal

Don't watch TV?

They were speak fluent English and pale skins in surveillance camera.

Then start scrubbing you fucking slant eyes

Actually the video camera caught them speaking english, filthy wh*teshit

fucking wh*Toids

They were speaking english at the end of the video that got posted here yesterday.
t. someone who wanted to blame korean fagbois

dindu nothin

t. Albertus Reginalt-Georgeburrow Cuckoldson the Second, English Teacher Esquire

>fluent English

>Anglos
>white
nice try

People who do this shit should be hunted like boars. Instead of running after them to try to fine them they should silently wait for them to break in and then spat their brains all over the place from a certain distance. Give it two weeks and some dead bodies and all their friends find another hobby.

english teacher or US soldier ?

Whatever the answer may be, kys wh*teshit, go home

Sorry, I don't know it! :_(
I rarely watch TV.

I'm Japanese. :)

gtfo wh*Tey i can smell ur rotten cheese swampass from here u stinky ass bitch. we don't tolerate your kind in this board, subhuman filth.

*scatter
also video related
youtube.com/watch?v=UlAXBOwWx-k
See? if those two guards were shooting at them instead of staring like fools they would stop painting and start running.

Are Japanese write graffiti?

Pointless act of stupidity, people are wasting their life and time on doing shit. Sad. Why not invest in yourself, your family, your country?

For some reason vandalism triggers the fuck out of me.
Seriously wouldn't mind having them shot to Swiss cheese.

>Thou they haven'th done nothing

I used to paint trains. AMA

What's your favorite quran phrase?

The Bulgarian Hungarian were arrested for pained train (last year)

Two Americans were arrested painted apartment(last year)

and this again.

Do white believe Japanese prison are heaven like Norway prison???

neck yourself unironically but send me the address of you local cemetery first so i can SPIT on your grave you piece of FILTH

My exact same thoughts. My theory is they can't find a point in life because they are a bunch of nihilistic retards who have no morals so they do """"""""""""risky""""""""""""" things shuch as those to feel alive. At least I would give them real risk.

mad

Japan must cease all WH*TE immgration.
Nepalese cause no trouble. They're good people.

Also someone post the video pls.

You should be executed for stupidity and for having such a pointless existence.

not bulgarian.

They were Slovakian and Hungarian.

shouldn't we all?

Why?

>Japan full of nips
>Clean and pristine country

>Nips import wh*tes
>This happens

This is why whites need to be ruled by a Jewish aristocracy. They have no self-control. What is Japanese's view on the upcoming Olympics?

No, having a pointless existence is a choice. You can either get over your edgy teenager stage and set yourself some aims such as having children and providing for your family, serve your country,... Or you can kill yourself. There should be no middle ground.

Tokyo metro had no security because no Japanese do such thing.

sad...I can't believe white resident in Japan.

Japan BTFO

remove wh*TOIDS

For fun mostly and the adrenaline rush. There wasn't much to do in Sweden as a teenager so it was either that, drugs or video game addiction

Good thing is that the Japanese court system is fucked up and racist and they will most likely rot in jail.

wh*Toid defender
you'll be next

Paris’d

They could've at least made it legitimate art if they're going to cause a very minor international grievance

Honesty, I'm afraid that many people who commit crimes will come to Japan when Olympic.

Life is inherently pointless so it's a useless argument. I obviously got over it and don't do it anymore, it just costs money for society to clean it

And why would you think that?

>Japanese prison are heaven
As long as you don't get beaten up daily and are starved once a week it's heaven. Also privation of human contact, physical exercice and natural light would help. People should leave prison half dead and traumatised to the point where they would rather die than commiting another crime.

>japanese and BLACKS live in PEACE for centuries in Japan
>wh*Toid enters JAPAN
>crime and vandalism INCREASES

what the fuck is wrong with wh*Te 'people'? why are they so violent and stupid?

Actually I had avoid to ride on elevator with white male.

t.nip wage slave OL

Im so scared to Tokyo Olympic season...

Well you should considering the amount of people jumping in front of trains

of course
after the whole logan paul thing people have seen that you japs are betas who let anything happen and just turn their head
tokyo will be a battlefield of sex tourists and drunk whites

>Life is inherently pointless
But rational creatures such as ourselves are able to come up with reasons to live, even if they are stupid. I understand you, I also didn't have any objective not so long ago.

>Is whitoid
>Is japfag
>doesn't live in Tokyo
Feels good man, people just assume I'm russian

kys

condolences my BROTHER, soon we will be rid of them inshALLAH

Is there a scientific explanation for the violent and unruly behaviour of the wh*tes? Everytime something like this happens there's a wh*te behind it.

We are called Slovak not Slovakian.
They were Slovak and Hungarian.
Learn English, please.

>people kill themselves by jumping in front of the train
>some guy tags a train
WE MUSHT GET SECRURITY CAMRA NAO

Dey good boys dey dindu nuffin...just need mo money fo dem monetized apology videos

Civilization is always going to be degenerate and teenagers painting trains are more of a consequence of it

kys sw*doid faggot

Wow, you must be fun at parties

We have these graffiti boys in Slovakia that travel all around the world and make illegal graffiti on subways and trains. They have also made 4 full lenght movies capturing that.
here is one youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4PE5IqfCE

FUGG UUUUU WHITUUUUUUUU!!!!!
This must be another Logan Paul Prank

It is well known that almost all of wh*Tey's DNA is directly from their neanderthal ancestor, which is the root of many of their inferiorities in both physical and mental aspects compared to, for instance, powerhouse African males who have exactly 0% neanderthal DNA.

Based Swede

Did you perhaps participate in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=fwhn_h6doEY&t=237s

fucking japs just can't stop getting dabbed on

>Civilization is always going to be degenerate

kys you nihilist cuck

Although I want to watch Olympic game,
I decided to avoid Tokyo when Olympic....

it looks really nice! colourful, fun and funky!

spray paint is the projection of a communities artistic subconsious onto a space that they own

they may not own it legally, but they own it in all important regards by being the people who live and work and play there. a fundamental human need is to exert ones will onto their surroundings, and if you dont like it you are a statist bootlicking greyman

>he doesn't talk about genocidal methods to deal with the rising crime problem when he goes to parties
I bet you are that guy in the corner

Great argument

When I'm in classroom I need to project my artistic will onto my surroundings, can I tip a can of paint on to your text books?

Double that. I've watched shinkansen video when I got nothing to do, and there are many graffiti tags in Japan around where train goes. So it easily can be a Japanese person.

In 2017,Japan got highest foreign tourist record.

28 million...

This is biggest number for long Jp history.
Japanese society can't handle it.

Abe have to stop cheap plane.
LCC is cancer for Japan.

There are alot of important thing than money.

:(

It's not like a camera will prevent someone from jumping in front of a train

>t. Artium Belyyevich

KILL THE WHITE DEMON

What's the meaning of this?

Like offspring which you don't have?

most of those tourist were chinese, japan is not longer popular in the west. modern kids are not into anime.

They give free shabu

why do white people act like niggers in japan

they act like niggers everywhere, it's just that niggers in white countries are even worse than whites so we feel cultured and culturally sensible

They do in their own country too.

it's not only in Japan thing.

Betas trying to act like bad boys for once

It was done by niggers, fucking nigger. Don't tryna talk shit about white people.

Just imagine when loli doujins and other weeb stuff egst the spotlight in the world media. Cn't wait for someone at the west get extremely butthurt and demand Japan to ban it.