Pol, why don't you appreciate this generations Mark Twain?

Pol, why don't you appreciate this generations Mark Twain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gY5-QtiXpHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blac don't crac :^)

Sometimes I think Schlomo just put Leslie Jones on the shelf to be mocked and made fun of.

wait when did NBC become the good guys?

>Unattractive, unintelligent Black woman makes a shitty movie

>Black woman gets butthurt because Milo said her movie was not good

>Strong empowered Black woman who don't need no man gets Milo banned from Twitter

>Backlash on Twitter

#doublestandards
#lesdogg

RAMZPAUL video about it. Funny and insightful.

youtube.com/watch?v=gY5-QtiXpHk

Also, pic related may be old news. She seems to have allowed herself to be coaxed back into the Twitter-sphere.

Twitter not doing so great after censoring Milo for essentially nothing.

If there were a decent alternative to Twitter (and Assange is talking about creating one), then the best people will leave Twitter, turning Twitter into a pitiful SJW circle jerk.

They were always good goys.

no no, I mean she is going to die. it's fucking rio.

Why is this woman showing up so much lately

its just so weird to see that face and those clothes together.

no animals allowed in the olympic games.... just saying

theres allready enough hapes in brazil

this pic looks like somebody typed "what iF D L Hugley was first lady?" into project murphey

>woman

Saw her on match game last night, was awful.

Yelling "WHY AM I HURR" and stomping around like a sheboon does.

Shes a homophobe though

>Successful, intelligent, rich, woke black woman
>Sup Forums hates her

Even when people (especially women) pick themselves up with their own gumption and become richer than you, you still hate them, huh Sup Forums? So it's not that you hate what they're stereotyped as being (poor, "lazy", "unintelligent") you just hate them for their skin color? That's just about the worst thing about this site. Its agressive and uneducated userbase is compiled of the worst of humanity. Unable to be happy for others or see past anything but skin color. You're all relics of a time that has thankfully passed a long time ago. You're all a dying breed of bigot that won't be around much longer. This whole site is like a time capsule, with the users having one last hurrah before being buried and forgotten. Good riddance.

>I didn't can't you please send me the link to that I dint post that
Just kill me now

Couldn't possibly be because SNL is an NBC show. Definitely not because her Ebonics ooks and eeks are as amusing as watching the chimps in the ape house sniff each other's asses and act like little "people."

mark twain was a fucking bastard free mason who used a fake name so he could write his shit.

poor quality b8

you are stupid, the steorotypes still hold true, simply because they give her mountains of money to be paraded about like a pet doesn't make her a good person. Her actions and not the color of her skin show her to be unintelligent, ignorant and aggressive

Holy shit if Assange made another twitter with Sup Forums-esque freedom I would cum in my e-pants.

>shit liek dis
fake

Never forget that she retweeted Hamtaro CP.

Harambe's death upset a lot of people.