Moroccans in europe are violent, criminal and annoying

>moroccans in europe are violent, criminal and annoying
>moroccans in morocco are peaceful, law abiding and laid back
interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2015/07/164201/moroccan-social-medias-users-call-for-cutting-hands-of-thief-caught-on-camera/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudud#Quran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aside from uni students it's always thugs who go to yurop

>Marrakesh
Um my sweetie

>>moroccans in morocco are peaceful, law abiding and laid back
source?

my ass
and that their homicide rate is lower than countries like sweden, finland and canada

I was in marocco and loved it! Better then scatdinavia not counting funland cuz i have never been there. In europe i only get along with muslims if they are anatolian or berberes.

The food over there is heavenly, especially the fish.

Did you go to Fez? :)

>and that their recorded homicide rate
Morocco is a disfunctional state,they can't record all the crime that is going on inside their borders

Come to think of it, here in Portugal we barely hear about Morocco, despite being our second closest neighbour. We probably know a lot more about Turkey, Israel or Iraq rather than Morocco.

>moroccan steals in morocco:
>gets hands cut off
>moroccan steals in europe:
>gets benefits because you're not adjusted yet and need more help

Truly a mystery

take refugees

>gets hand cut off
this isn't saudi arabia

Fez and Marrakesh, which has more complicated old town? I've been to only Fez :)

>Every muslim country is Saudi Arabia

>Isr*eli scum saying shits about moroccans

Fes since its been preserved with its old architecture, marrakesh is constantly modernizing to accommodate rich tourists

Heh thx, i like Morocco bery much, next time hopefully Ouarzazate :D

I also recommend Chefchaouen

I've already been there, it's famous af in the land of the falling sun

People who migrate are usually the scum.

> talking shit about Muslim countries
> this flag
Of course.

>thread about muslim
>jude shows up
makes me think

t. japan is based

>>Morocco is a disfunctional state,they can't record all the crime that is going on inside their borders
i keep reading this but only by people who couldn't point out where marrakech is on a map, i've yet to see a single credible source denying the authenticity of their crime reports

They are not sending their best.

It ain't Iran or Saudi Arabia despite some people wanting that Sharia ruling in place.
moroccoworldnews.com/2015/07/164201/moroccan-social-medias-users-call-for-cutting-hands-of-thief-caught-on-camera/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudud#Quran