Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

There is none. Bruticus is perfect.

Bruticus is lame. The Decepticons that form him are twice as cool as the actual combination, especially Swindle.

Best combination TF will forever be Devastator, no matter the attempt.

Impossible to turn into a toy.

Dumb. As. A. Brick.

G2 colors>G1 colors

WRONG

This.

I quite like Defensor

They should have made the jet into a new character and released a Blast Off toy as chest armor, allowing for the option of having him form the chest as per the cartoon or the toy-accurate silver. They could have made him a small drone in the vague shape of a Space Shuttle or some shit.

Not Predaking.

wheres the dick?

Not the Beast

The did make a reasonable shuttle Blast-off
Based off a retooled helicopter combiner if I'm any judge
I suppose they figured that 2 copter-esque bots was too much

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT!

Also, reminder that because of The Beast, that entire universe no longer exists.

his feet are in their asses!

his arms are in their asses!

>teal on the torso
>silver chestplate
>limbs that aren't amorphous blobs with some vague details of their vehicle modes on
It can't be done. We will never get a Masterpiece Bruticus.

Computron is superior, and the only gestalt that isn't a drooling idiot.

Predaking, Monstructor and Piranacon aren't idiots either.

Story time when?

>Reasonable
You kidding me? That thing was hideous. Ugly vehicle, ugly robot, ugly deco. Barely resembled cartoon Blast Off.
It wasn't based on the Copterbots, either. Entirely new mold, which means no excuses for it sucking so much.

Actually, he was a redeco of Quickslinger.

Meanwhile, Japan got its own exclusive Blast Off that really IS a shuttle.

>Bruticus had a higher cumulative tech spec intelligence than Computron, even with fucking Brawl and his 2 Int in there
What did they mean by this?

Boco, learn to fucking read. We were talking about the shuttle one.
Space Harrier is fantastic. Doesn't look a whole lot like Blast Off, but makes up for it by being gorgeous and working well as a Rook-style replacement member.

Man this shit is just making me miss the Onslaught toy I had 20 some odd years ago.

Sorry
I'm half asleep and forgot to mention that I was talking about the one we didn't get

People don't like this one? I think he's pretty cool. At least he has the faceplate.

I'd get the G2 Bruticus set if I didn't already have the Fall of Cybertron one. And its really damn tempting, too, since G2 Blast Off was my first Transformer.

>deluxe sized jets

Disgusting

The problem with the shuttle one is his deco is shit and the qc is allegedly awful. If that mold was done in the Harrier's colors with better qc it would be great.

As it stands now though the Harrier is a better tiy than the shuttle.

Prime Starscream was pretty good

Though the combiner wars jets are trash that just keep getting repainted

Combiner Wars have gone on too long

Cheer up user, its over now.

Bring on Titans Return!

Conflicting personalities.