swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 7
Darth Vader #23
Star Wars #21

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBVhBsN1H7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f7AtA9OGRGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Clone memes

Boba's canon daughter with the sarlacc is adorable. Who knew that sarlaccs had a winged nymph stage of their life cycle?

What's this from?

Episode III

The end of Revenge of the Sith.

what a dead crowd, even with all the sam and dave banter.

You mean she'll grow up to be a giant vagina with tentacles?

Tell me more...

Man, Lothal has it could have been is a bit depressing to look at, the Empire really fucked it over.

cameo confirmed

Beaky.

Yep. This reminds me of Mirrors Edge

So are Hera and Kanan fucking when the rest of the crew aren't around?

Hnnnghh.

>ywn have a woman in Imperial uniform bend over for you like that.

No, that's lewd.

Gareth Edwards is cute! CUTE!

So season 3 will be the dark times season right?
Like more loss and losing fights.

Dave Filoni here. Hell yeah they are.
Yee-haw!

Warning, lewd content

I always expect him to be bald under the hat. Classic fucking misdirection.

who is he

HERESY

DELETE THIS

HAT DOES NOT COME OFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The new actor playing Young Indiana Solo in the new Star Wars stand alone movie.

>Alan Tudyk's reaction when Jiang drops the bomb
>Donnie's face draining
>Gwendoline's raspy pleading for him to stop
Poor guy

Supposedly the only reason he even wears it is so people will associate the hat with him, then he can go around conventions and stuff and retain anonymity because people don't ever recognize him if he doesn't have the hat.

Goddamn Filoni you magnificent bastard

Dash Rendar

No, this is Dash Rendar. Are you new to the super exciting star wars universe?

...maaaaybe

God, imagine what it looked like backstage after that.

>HOW COME NOBODY TOLD HIM NOT TO SAY THAT
>w-we didn't think we'd have too...

Do we have a gif of Tudyk's reaction?

This is a Disney show so we're supposed to pretend they aren't.

I still cannot believe that happened. A fucking Star Wars movie was spoiled by a lead actor in the movie at an event being broadcasted to millions of people. That's on the same level as Robert Downey Jr calling someone a nigger at comic-con or something.

Proof that the mods are useless

>mfw I just realized that they hired a chink for Episode 8 too
Fuck. We're going to have Finn's death spoiled or something next year aren't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=f7AtA9OGRGQ

>walk into Filoni's office
>he's in his chair, facing the wall, hat off, as a claw descends from the ceiling
>Dave is motionless as the claw gently places his hat on his head, before retracting into the ceiling
>his chair rotates to face you, he doesn't move a muscle, and in a flat tone of voice
>"what is it, user"

WIDE

I hope the Black Series Rex figure is Rebels-era.
I wanna see realistic bear grandad

anyone know where to read the adventures in wildspace books?

It looks like Tudyk was briefly struggling to suppress laughter before realizing that this was not a weird daydream and Jiang really did just say that

Lost my shit.

Kek, should've been
>Directed by Gareth Edwards

Of course. The real question is why the rest of the crew doesn't seem to notice.. Are they retarded or are they just that good at feigning ignorance?

The rest of the crew respects the privacy of Team Mom and Dad.

Everyone except Chopper.

>billions of qt azns to choose from in the world
>choose the one ugly one instead

Well they used to, yeah. I mean they still do. Try to. Kanan, well, he's got a problem now. His eyes! I don't want to give the impression he's got any problems, you know, down there. Everything's fine, it's great. And it's not that Hera pities him, it's just that Kanan...he tries to get around like he used to, he really does, but the Force isn't always the best guide when it comes to, shall we say, the mood. So far he's thought he was sexily surprising Hera and instead made it with a chair, a potted plant, a lothcat, Zeb's leg, Sabine's helmet, and, in one unforgettable booze soaked moment of passion, one of Chopper's droid recharge sockets.

user, you know better than to get attached to an Imperial that's not Tarkin. You and I both know what happens when you try and Waifu a bad guy on this show. Besides, Aresko and Tua were hotter.

They'll take care of it in post, don't fret. She might even be CGI.

>Finn gets an ayylmao gf

I could live with that

Then they make the character Jiang Wen.

THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
Sincerely and with love,
Kathleen Kennedy

>You can call me Wedge

Post your face when.

It's okay, droids aren't people. It's no different than having a dog in the room when you have sex.

The things he's seen...

I need to get a new recording of the panel because while I'm seeing the reactions of those next to him I'm not seeing Kathleen and Gareth looking like they're plotting murder. The one I saw when the cut to a crowd shot Jiang is back to saying, "He has big gun," and they're more laughing as Gwendoline tries to switch over to Forest.

>Sam met Ray Park about ten minutes away from where I live

Still surprised they only had Sam and Tiya there. Nobody invited the others or they couldn't make it to England?

Not that Sam and Tiya aren't great. And it was nice to appreciate her gams during the production. Dave and Sam are too stingy with their legs and Warwick is busy hunkered behind his desk. Total buzzkill.

The season is all about Sabine and Maul, why should anyone else show up to the panel?

What were the rest of the reactions anyway?

Not wanting Freddie and Steve Blum to show up and hold Taylor down while Vanessa Marshall shaves and styles his hair like Maul's

anyone else want to fuck the complete shit out of Andi

Andi is not for sexual

Supposedly Kathleen looked like she could fire a beam from her eyes that would destroy the entire Hosnian System.

And just like Cyclops she'll be shouting, "JIAAAAAAANG" the entire time.

but she girl

Ewwww

>"Dash isn't in the ship"
>"BUT KYLE KATARN IS!"
Perfection.

It's that brief moment where your processing power is slowed down

>nobody knows your cis scum on the internet.jpg

Too easy to spot the Battledroid posters.

Yes, I unironically have a fetish for man-jawed spics with fat jiggly hanging cowtits pic related

So how was the Obi-wan and Anakin series?

brought Revan into canon

QT wanted to /ss/ Anakin

*Brought a guy who somewhat resembles into canon

Man I missed out on what happened and now I'm tempted to watch this but I don't want to spoil myself

Yeah, seems unlikely it's him. There seemed to be Jedi and Sith action on that world more than anything else, not Jedi-ish but definitely leaning towards Sith vs Mandalorian.

Although the people of that planet DID enjoy their old timey battlemechs. Not exactly a basilisk.

I am beyond hyped

So I hear Hondo is in the next Freemaker episode

Awesome if true. You can never have too much profit.

Wait, new update model for Hondo or his weird old figure? Because I'd LOVE an updated Hondo.

I kek'd.

Hopefully an update, they clearly just threw the old one together without realizing he'd become a fan favorite

Is that supposed to be Hondo?

That doesn't look profitable at all.

TCWs Legos weren't exactly known for having the best faces, and that looks like a really early set in the series.

Just finished reading Dark Disciple today. Is that the last time we see Quinlan Vos in the canon?

Also, it was a good book, but I was annoyed how Ventress went full retard. Everything is going to shit, everyone keeps telling her Vos is evil, Vos just keeps saying "trust me!" like an autist even though he's clearly wrong, and ventress just follows him blindly for no apparent reason.

Yeah, they threw a few stock pieces from their old Pirates sets because they couldn't be assed to make any new parts for him. Not sure why he has the epaulets. I guess they felt he didn't look piratey enough without them?

>Is that the last time we see Quinlan Vos in the canon?
To date yes, though he's mentioned in ROTS, so we know he's alive at least until that point.

The book really falls apart after Vos falls/doesn't fall/really falls/was pretending not to fall/legit falls to the dark side. He and Ventress become progressively stupider. Dooku manages to be the only one in the finale on Christophsis who doesn't come across as a total moron, and that's only because his actions were just poorly thought out and not barbarically stupid like Vos and Ventress.

>I'M GONNA MAKE DOOKU TAKE ME TO SIDIOUS AND THEN KILL THEM BOTH
Like holy fuck you barely beat Dooku when he was alone how fucking stupid are you to think you're going to succeed at this

God damn it, I cant get over the fuck that they gave him pupils. Classic pupilless Thrawn was unnerving as fuck and it was awesome. Fucking ruined it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did they make him look like a gook?

>complain about no solid red eyes by posting a picture that makes it look like his eyes aren't solid red

>Thrawn
You seem to be mistaken, friend. That's Dash Rendar.

Because Wedge was secretly a ching chong ALL ALONG