Trump Incest

What the fuck is this Sup Forums?
>youtube.com/watch?v=VYuSNE41sX0
Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0.5 cents is what

wtf is this? explain this

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

who would't fuck her? she did look really jewish when she was younger tho.

wouldn't i meant.

How the fuck is this CTR?

Trump's answer is legitimately cringe and weird.

American daddies like to bang their daughters. Nothing new here. Bunch of degenerates.

sage

I had to stop the video as soon as Donald said "sex". I just know that shits just gonna turn into a cringe fest and I can't handle that kind of cringe.

Jeez, fcking burgers made me lol again

I facepalmed. I'm voting for him, but seriously, wtf was that response?

>what common interest do you and your daughter have?
>sex

They implication being that they both enjoy sex. The implication not being that they enjoy sex with each other.

Try again, libshits.

Drumpf is into incest why do you think he has the sister fucking red neck demographic on lock?

Obviously that's what the implication would be...But fuck, don't say that as a common interest you have with your daughter. I don't have a daughter myself, but the last thing I would want to do is think of her as a sexual being.

Leave that job to me bro, I'll plow your daughter.

Also I just watched the clip again and the question was "whats your FAVORITE common interest you have"

Why the fuck would Trumps favorite common interest with his daughter be sex? I mean yeah not gonna lie I want to fuck Ivana raw too and I'm sure it's hard for Donald to have such a smoking hot girl around and not be able to fuck her...but dont say shit like that in public if you're trying to become pres.

As someone who is dutch himself, I approve of this.

Crooked Trump wants to have sex with his own daughter? What is next? Will he prostitute America off to the Russians and Chinese? Sad!

I am also partly french though, Dutch people often mistake me for Moroccan.

>Implying you wouldn't

they both like fucking
sage