youtube.com/watch?v=ouGrFa_IVLU
youtube.com/watch?v=iB4zDtVZojM
youtube.com/watch?v=RxJxJHaYFeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love our dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ByBot323U

>how are dubs in your country?
hilarious
mexicans act very well even with many mistakes in translation. chileans so-so. argentinians are too try hard in their "neutral spanish" and colombians are the ones with more mistakes and bad acting

youtube.com/watch?v=sLHR-llNdt4&t=17s

yours are shit though. less and less acting voices

pretty good
C'po shpik Andi: youtu.be/2qqP4e_qay0

is great
youtube.com/watch?v=ouGrFa_IVLU

Portuguese version is better
youtube.com/watch?v=iB4zDtVZojM

god french is such a disgusting language, good thing you are getting replaced by ar*bs

>less and less acting voices
What did you mean by this?

Another example
youtube.com/watch?v=RxJxJHaYFeE

better arabs than fucking balts lmao

>french flag defending ar*bs
lmao ar*b detected, why don't you go milk a male goat faggot?

>Balt suffering from inferiority complex being overly aggressive
who would have thought ? :^)

touche

last time I checked france is being flooded with Apefricans and ar*bs while Lithuania isn't

you sure showed me my friends
*tips fedora* :^)

You use offensive of gay russians? I had better opinion about you.

Ah great! a thread about dubs turned into another Sup Forums shitfest

>you sure showed me my friends
*tips fedora* :^)

the fuck you on about? nobody mentioned Sup Forums you dumb thirdworlder mutt

learn some proper english you dumb fuck

he's just mad that when the nazis come his brown ass is getting smoked, literally smoked out the chimney
monkey

You don't need to mention Sup Forums to post Sup Forums stuff. You just did it again.

I'm mad about some fantasy that you made up in your head?

Ah yes, the great subject of dubbing.

projecting much?? lmao what a low iq dumbass

you did it first you dumb beaner.

last time I checked all brown countries are third world shitholes, including yours.

>projecting
Do you even know what that word means? What are you even on about? You don't even realize that you proved my post right with the nazi line and you have the courage to call me low iq.

No, I didn't. You aggressive gorilla.

But what does that have to do with dubbing?

We only ever dub things intended for kids (cartoons and documentaries). Everything else is subtitled.

Funnily enough, Dragonball in particular was misunderstood as a short series (the channel only got 10 episodes at first), so the original dub was made hastily and cast random people off the studio/street and filled it with a bunch of pop-culture meme references.

When the series continued, they were forced into it even more, and it took the form of intentional parody.

It's pretty funny, desu.

I don't think you know what it means, because I didn't make up that fantasy, it's reality and you are projecting by saying I made it up
check mate, atheist

yes, you did. We were talking about dubbing but then your 60 iq monkey ass couldnt understand and decided to mention Sup Forums. ya fuckin dumb beaner

to be honest the french guy started it by posting his ugly language here in my thread which I clearly did not allow.

yeah, any sane person can hate niggers and camel fuckers, just as any sane person can hate third world, dirt poor, communist shitholes like brazil

Yeah you do sound like a sane person, my dude.
[spoiler]sarcasm[/spoiler]

im sane enough to see brazil for the pile of shit that it is, desu

amen to that brother

Did I claim it isn't somewhere?

Then know your place you low class worm, how dare you speak to us higher class folk without permission?

you're just mad because you're a third world beaner and thats why you get mad at Sup Forums

>higher class folk
In your dreams. I'll speak whenever I feel like.
>your place
Do you know yours? Do you think I'm not aware that you probably the same economic class as me. You have no power as well.

I'm mad because I wanted decent threads where the discussion keeps on-topic. Apparently that's asking too much of people like you.

how much do you make, boy? I'm european nobility KANG, while you are a jungle monkey WANG

I'm the absolute emperor of my country. All its GDP is available for me to spend. That means trillions.

>What did you mean by this?
the same guy that plays a chinese kungfu master in one movie plays a gay samurai with red hair on the next movie. and so and so
their voices are recognizable and there's little rotation

...damn but that happens lately with mexican dubbing too. sad state of our current world

>Abolition 15 November 1889
You are KANG of nothing

you dont even have millions boi

>dubs thread
>only two posts are actually about dubs
Sad!

That's what I was talking about but they keep attacking me even though I'm right.

wow you just contradicted there yourself my fella
>I'm mad because I wanted decent threads where the discussion keeps on-topic. Apparently that's asking too much of people like you.
and then you start talking about dub cancer

I'm disgusted how all this time I was talking to a dub poster none less a shitskin.
simply livid atm

Oops I misunderstood the italian lmao
but hey I gave another dub post

I misunderstood him. I thought he was talking about dubbing but then I realized he talking about the numbas.

Used to be top notch in the 80s and the 90s, sort of ok in the 00s and pretty shitty and generic now.