youtube.com/watch?v=BRw_zz7uFg0
youtube.com/watch?v=UKGqbRtxAt8
youtube.com/watch?v=d-B_uOezQws
pastebin.com/sVQacBeb
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mandatory

because harambe is there instead

Because I'm a space lizard and my ancestors helped 'Jesus' fool his followers and begin his cult.

I'm beginning to

The Sodomite Agenda vs. Reality
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk

Can You Be Gay and Christian? by Dr. Michael Brown
youtube.com/watch?v=BRw_zz7uFg0

Sodomy Is A White People's Disease
youtube.com/watch?v=UKGqbRtxAt8

Common Filth Radio - Episode 73 (THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT COMMUNITY)
youtube.com/watch?v=d-B_uOezQws

Because he's dead? There are no proofs that he resurrected. There's no point in believing in God because there's no God.

Because you're a faggot

pastebin.com/sVQacBeb

DEUS VULT!

Haven't seen any evidence or arguments that have convinced me that God or Jesus (as a deity) exists.

And I'm sure not going to pretend to believe just to escape from degeneracy or "hell", because than it wouldn't be real faith, and I'd just be wasting my time.

There's nothing "redpilled" about being religious, other than simply acknowledging that Christianity has been good for society.

so christianity is just Love Jesus or be fucked? even if i am pretty good and fair but don't accepting?

Because God is dead and we killed him.

I don't like people ideals of morality.

Squid morality for Japan.

Have any of you guys read The Screwtape Letters?

Why do the demons act exactly like jews?

read this, fellow floridian.
------>

He rose from the dead afterward though.

Sounds like the same bullshit from Sunday school.

The fundamental flaw in all of this is that it doesn't make sense to apply the method for finding historical "proof" for a physical phenomenon.

True resurrection from the dead is an impossibility without some kind of medical influence, according to our physical laws.

We've never seen resurrection happen, and had been able to repeat it to confirm it's validity.

Historical proof is fine for possible events, such as the crucifixion, but we need empirical evidence to believe something like this actually happened.

If we as modern observers weren't there to see it happen, and run modern experiments to test whether resurrection is possible, then we can't know if something else happened. Maybe the Romans were lazy that day, and didn't do the "death blow" (nice source on that btw), so he wasn't actually dead, just comatose.

Also, the fact that we have stories of disciples being martyred doesn't disprove that either they were lying or someone else lied to them and they believed it.

I am ashamed to be in the same state as you.

begging the question by appealing to metaphysical naturalism to rule it out as a possibility was already addressed in my wall of text.

>nice source on that btw
you want it to be longer? i want it to be more concise if anything.

here are some (on the process of roman crucifixion):
Tenney SM: On death by crucifixion Am Heart J 1964;68:286-287.
DePasquale NP, Burch GE: Death by crucifixion. Am Heart J 1963;66:434-435.

>Also, the fact that we have historic record of disciples being martyred doesn't disprove that they were lying
right, it just makes the premise that they actually believed what they had witnessed more likely than its negation.

>or someone else lied to them and they believed it.
they witnessed it firsthand

He respawned

>no time for church
>have never been any sort of religious
>no one in my extended family is religious except for some twice removed cousins

I don't worship Jews.
I only worship the One True Goddess.
What? Some CI crap? Wow, amazing

>no time for church
surely you can forego an hour or two of shitposting once a week to attend sunday morning service

Because the Allfather didn't speak through jewish warlords and his sons are not jewish proto commies

>work on weekends
>college during the week
no time for religion
I have read the bible though, it's a real neat storybook

what's your favorite book in it?

>Have any of you guys read The Screwtape Letters?
I bought a copy but I had to set it down on the first page. Total crap.
The copy I got had nice faux-weathered edges on the pages. I liked that.
> it just makes the premise that they actually believed what they had witnessed more likely than its negation.
Yes, but believing things doesn't make them true.

I read it a long time ago honestly. I've been meaning to read it again but there's so much other stuff to do

ο Θεός θέλει

Этoгo хoчeт Бoг

As soon as you accept my cock into your cunt.

The best Bible book is Judges, hands down, because it has the best story, Samson's story.
But there are so many stories that are just so stupid. Like fucking Esau and Jacob. How is Jacob supposed to be the good guy here?

>but believing things doesn't make them true.
wew, startling revelation.

that was never implied.though.

>I hear Jesus was one of you, is that true?

DEUS VULT

Shit, didn't mean to greentext that

Are you saying Jesus wasn't of the tribe of Judah? Because that's what "Jew" means.

I lead, you follow.

DEUS VULT

that's my favorite too.
the whole cycle thing is really interesting also.

>>The Sodomite Agenda vs. Reality
>Sodomite

>Only against buggery because it's prohibited (rightly, of course) by a mythical character in the Jew book
>Can't even fucking refer to it without recourse to the fairy tale

Ehud's story is awesome too.

Jacob's name is Trickster, He Who Wrestles with God and Man.

He's kind of an anti-hero.

DEUS VULT

I have, many decades ago, and I have never regretted it.

In fact, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to live.

>tfw no Christ-Chan gf

But I have accepted Lord Jesus Christ into my heart

He isn't. That's the point. He was basically conniving from the start, but otherwise a submissive little shit that let his mother push him around. It is only further exacerbated after Jacob is eventually reunited with His brother after the betrayal and Esau lovingly welcomes his return. Who is supposed to be God's chosen? It's easy to misunderstand if you forget the nature of the books.

See, despite all that, Esau not only rejected his inheritance (sold for soup), God still chose Jacob because he doesn't love you (Jacob) for your goodness. He loves you for your own sake. In short: Jacob isn't great. Neither is Esau great - GOD is great.

Remember, it all speaks of Christ. Anything you read in the old testament should be considered in the context of Christ. He gives further context on their meaning. They give further context on His being.

>according to our physical laws.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. - John 8:44

>In other words, those who exclude supernatural explanations prior to investigation, do so by faith, not because the evidence demands it.

If we look back through the history of belief, those who assume the supernatural explanation for an event are always found to be wrong, once we keep digging and find the natural explanation. Several centuries ago, Nords thought that storms had to be caused by Thor, because they had no other explanation. Most of them assumed a supernatural explanation, because they did not yet have a natural one.

It took several hundred people over time to abandon the supernatural claim, and investigate and experiment to find the true cause of weather, and every other natural process that was once explained by the supernatural.

There has never been a case where a supernatural claim was proven right based on empirical evidence. So it's pretty good odds that by abandoning the supernatural claim, we come closer to finding the true explanation. And unless you're so emotionally weak that you need a god figure in your life, you might as well abandon any supernatural explanation for anything, and learn how the universe works as evidence and theories come in.

And I stress the importance of it being EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Observing and experimenting physical phenomena is how we can be assured that our explanations for them are valid. A dead body coming back to life is a physical event, not a metaphysical one, and needs empirical evidence to be assured as true.

Invoking God to explain an event is a mental roadblock, it doesn't allow for natural explanations to form when new evidence comes in. Theists claim atheists are closed-minded for not considering a supernatural claim that has no evidence other than word of mouth, but they reject any theories made based on empirical evidence because it hurts their image of God. Religion makes you personally offended by truth.

16 Ehud made himself a sword – it had two edges and was eighteen inches long. He strapped it under his coat on his right thigh.
17 He brought the tribute payment to King Eglon of Moab. (Now Eglon was a very fat man.)
18 After Ehud brought the tribute payment, he dismissed the people who had carried it.
19 But he went back once he reached the carved images at Gilgal. He said to Eglon, “I have a secret message for you, O king.” Eglon said, “Be quiet!” All his attendants left.
20 When Ehud approached him, he was sitting in his well-ventilated upper room all by himself. Ehud said, “I have a message from God for you.” When Eglon rose up from his seat,
21 Ehud reached with his left hand, pulled the sword from his right thigh, and drove it into Eglon’s belly.
22 The handle went in after the blade, and the fat closed around the blade, for Ehud did not pull the sword out of his belly.
23 As Ehud went out into the vestibule, he closed the doors of the upper room behind him and locked them.

DEUS VULT

Look, I'm never gonna tell you or anyone what they should or shouldn't believe.

But I'm not just going to believe claims that are normally impossible just because a bunch of people said it happened.

cause he's a jew

1) Because kek
2) Because cuckstainity is a tool to keep the goyim in line and worshipping the man who both controls the jews and the muslims and wills the death of all whites at the hands of the former.
3) Because you're a fucking flaming fucking homo faggot bitchnigger who needs to go back to r/cuckstainity.

>the whole cycle thing is really interesting also.
Nah, that's pretty bullshit. It's one of those things you shouldn't think about too much because it makes god look like a dumbass. If he's so fucking all knowing why does so much shit happen?
Well, now that you've explained it like that it sounds even stupider.
What a dick. Why are the heroes in these stories all such lying assholes?
See, Samson is cool because he's a real, just killed the shiy out of his enemies without needing any backhanded bullshit.

God wills it!

>If we look back through the history of belief, those who assume the supernatural explanation for an event are always found to be wrong,
lie.
you're only counting the ones that have been proven to actually be natural in nature.

>There has never been a case where a supernatural claim was proven right based on empirical evidence
because your methodology axiomatically denies the possibility of the explanation as being supernatural in nature.
if the cause were actually supernatural in nature, it would just have to be filed under unexplainable fuggin' mystery in your worldview.
that file is large.

DEUS VULT

TOPKEK

Just some stuff for seekers and believers.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>lie
it wasn't a lie, the message he sent to eglon was "die you fat fuck"

>nah taht's pretty bullshit
read about the tytler cycle of history.
i had a cool infographic about it saved but i don't know where i put it. my folders are mess

Deus vult!

There are some pretty lulzly moments in the Bible.

Because he's a normal man who has been long, long dead and god isn't real?

But he went in like he was just delivering tribute then stabbed him like a bitch. If he wanted to kill him he should have faced him as a man instead of being a sneaky little rat bitch.

Hey, speaking of abominations, what about miscegenation? Funny how the books of Moses and Pauline Letters are silent on that topic -- and so is Pastor Anderson. Christcucks like can't think for themselves on such matters. If "god" didn't "say" it, he doesn't believe it.

>Well, now that you've explained it like that it sounds even stupider.
ha ha ha. It's a reflection on the human condition, so yeah, it should sound pretty damn stupid; we're mad dumb.

>you're only counting the ones that have been proven
Yes, I've already established that it's stupid to believe impossible events without proof.

>to actually be natural in nature.
Now you're just sounding retarded.

>if the cause were actually supernatural in nature, it would just have to be filed under unexplainable fuggin' mystery in your worldview.
But you provide no way to determine whether something is actually supernatural or if it is a mystery that hasn't been solved naturally yet. How do you determine if something is supernatural, unless you consider all natural explanations first?

That's the pisser right there, you can argue all you want with me about considering theories and the validity of naturalist explanations, but you literally have no ground to stand on with any supernatural theory. Fuck, you're entire argument for Jesus's resurrection, of which a third of the planet base their worldview on is, "some people said it happened and I believed them". You don't seek any further verification than that.

I'm not a Christian (in fact I am not religious at all), but I will defend the Christian values that my country was built upon from the foreign hordes.

Ideally the Scandinavian nations would reject the Desert Religions altogether and embrace their heritage of Heathenism, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Until my brothers and sisters finally wake up - the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Deus Vult

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
This.

Because fuck off I have other things to care about. We'll see about your imaginary friend when I'll be dead and not a second before.

I haven't seen any reason why I should.

This. I can't bring myself to sincerely believe in all of it, but I recognize the impact Christianity has had on the world, and I would fight for the values in proposes.

>believe impossible events
what's impossible about it?
certainly it's not logically impossible.
is it biologically impossible? maybe, but we're talking about the actions of an omnipotent being, a miracle.

>to actually be natural in nature
i guess i should've just said "to be explainable through naturalistic methodology" you get what i mean though.

>How do you determine if something is supernatural, unless you consider all natural explanations first?
by making an inference to the best explanation. abductive reasoning.
if you were to do this to the historical evidence for Christ, without approaching the question through the lens of metaphysical naturalism, since that is begging the question, you'd arrive at the same position i have.

>"some people said it happened and I believed them"
i did say i wanted to make it more concise, but you're leaving out the 'why i believe them.'

>Implying, accepting Jesus into your heart means going to church every Sunday
And why do I want a god that the only thing he's got going for him is paradise after death? I'd rather have a god that gives while I'm alive. I'm ready to give my soul for a lifetime full of happenings.
Praised be KEK.

>what's impossible about it?
According to what we know through science and empirical evidence, it is biologically impossible for true resurrection to occur.

>omnipotent being
It is logically impossible for a being to be omnipotent and be omniscient and omnibenevolent, but that's another discussion.

>abductive reasoning
Abductive reasoning seeks to find the simplest explanation. Saying that something can be explained by the laws that govern everything else in our universe, even if you don't know the specific theory is a simpler "explanation" than thinking that it must have been the work of a supernatural being, whose own existence requires complex explanations.

>why i believe them
I'm guessing you believe them because of how zealous they are about their belief. That was your point about martyrs, no? Does that mean you should believe Muslim terrorists, since they also are willing to die for what they believe? Someone's personal certainty in an explanation doesn't make it true.

By themselves, Christian values are a good.

But for Western Civilization to survive, the pagan virtues of all the European peoples must be revived. I speak not of their religion, but of their honestly, liberty and bravery.

Our current forms of government and law were developed by pagans. In order to root out the corruption here on earth, we must follow in the path of the virtuous pagans with regard to matters of state. The Republic needs heroes.

I agree with you 100%.

>omnibenevolent
zzz

>the laws that govern everything else in our universe
you really think you have full exhaustive knowledge of what those are?

>Saying that something can be explained by the laws that govern everything else in our universe, even if you don't know the specific theory is a simpler "explanation" than thinking that it must have been the work of a supernatural being
i can't understand this sentence.

>Does that mean you should believe Muslim terrorists, since they also are willing to die for what they believe?
the apostles i spoke of claimed to have witnessed the events firsthand, they all had the same 'vision' so it couldn't have just been a hallucination, since hallucinations are subjective to the individual.

muslim terrorists die for what they actually believe to be true.

what i am saying is that the apostles wouldn't have endured all the martyrdom and persecution for what they would have known to be a lie if it were not true.

Some civilizations and philosophies are better than others. This is true. Christianity took much inspiration from "paganism".

DEUS VULT

Christianity promotes humility, charity and tolerance and considers these attributes to be virtues. This is the attitude which will destroy the West. We must promote greatness, strength and ambition to progress forward; both old Catholicism and paganism promoted such things

He isn't coming back. Deal with it.

Bottom line, despite the overwhelming historical evidence pointing toward the truth of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, you atheists hold to a methodology that axiomatically dismisses it outright because you are terrified of what that means if it's true.

And you are never consistent with this.

You mock Christians for praying to someone even though there's no objective scientific peer-reviewed empirical proof that reliably predicts future events for the proposition that someone on the other end is really listening, yet you hold conversations with me, via shitposts, on the political containment board for an anime website.

Where's your skepticism? Do I really exist? Have you failed the Turing test?

Which anime is this girl from?

That image pisses me off every time. It's one thing to say something like this over something impersonal but you have to have no regard for people whatsoever to do that shit.

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

DEUS VAULT

Please post some some Christian memes to drive away Satanists and jews.

That is because Christianity was not interpreted correctly. Instead it's understood as a belief of cucking until you die and go to heaven.

Why would god create me knowing I wouldn't believe in him then punish me for it?