Why is "Europe" when its clearly the same continent as Asia aka Eurasia...

Why is "Europe" when its clearly the same continent as Asia aka Eurasia, and don't start with the Ural mountains bullshit or the culture shit because at that point India should also be a continent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainland_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural_Mountains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is "Europe" continent*

OK then according to your theory we should call china proper "continent".
In Japanese we have such an expression.
『中国大陸』"china continent"

Are you slow?

Continents don't exist. No established definition could explain why North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Antarctica, and Australia are the accepted continents

nothing seperates asia from africa either, so are we all africans? your flag and country shape says so

There is no way to argument that Europe is a continent. It isn't.

>nothing seperates asia from africa either
What about the Suez Canal?

makes you think

the path to africa from Eurasia is extremely small so it is worth its own continent

built by the french in 1869

In addition to that, the land pass between Alaska and Russia is only submerged a few metres, which makes Asia connected to America as well. On top of that, there's also a submerged land pass from Chile to Antarctica.

Pangea is here boys

Isn't that a Chinese expression?

tectonic plates

Australia a continent in the trash it goes

shitty excuse
the continents are north america, south america, africa, europe, asia, middle east, india, antarctic and oceania. if you disagree you are wrong and gay

well, Europeans were the ones to document the continents and wanted to feel like special snowflakes
it's purely cultural and political, there's no geographic "Europe"

maybe they call themselves so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainland_China

yeah but those could fall under the definition of Peninsula, Europe ain't even that, it's just a continuation of the landmass like Siberia or India

Tectonic plates.

>Tectonic plates.
hmm

Fake.

>Weebs and putinbots wanting to be asian
yeah nothing new

>haven't read the thread
hm

>I'm a dumb Russian
>I'm thinkiiiiiiing
LMAO dumb Russians are so stupid but it's not a surprise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural_Mountains

>this guy again

>i know shit from HS program therefor i am smart

Read the OP you dumb fucking twat

why europoors are so butthurt? they don't like science?

>science
We know you like science from behind

>muh hiv

lmao, weak bait

>because at that point India should also be a continent
Well it is referred to as Indian subcontinent for exactly the reasons you've mentioned you mong

>hivtugal

still we come in Asia .

well yeah due to the way history of humanity played out everything is eurocentric.
Arguing it makes as much sense as getting bumflustered over the divide between Old World and New World and it's origins.

Nonetheless I cannot fathom what possible benefits would the people of Indian subcontinent get if the subcontinent was reclassified as a continent to the like of Europe besides getting it's own football federation and guaranteed place in the world cup. It's not like indians care about football do they?