Anti-fertility Brainwashing

Call a woman "fertile" these days and people lose their shit.

This feminist brainwashing is so bad that Denmark had to advertise a Screw for Denmark campaign to get people to breed.

Go try it. Call women "fertile" and watch the white knights and feminists come out of the woodwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTPQT8_EL1o
livescience.com/8779-fertile-women-manly-men.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/fertility-women-attractiveness-study_n_2286537.html
wikihow.com/Be-More-Attractive-to-Men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh yeah, no leafs allowed ITT.

is this autism

Fuck you bitch, try not to get shot or mugged by a nigger or have your job stolen by a beaner tonight.

Lol when did beaners pick up master degrees?

I'm just trying to keep the feminist shills out.

Go try it tho. Call women "Fertile" and watch people lose their minds. It used to be a great compliment in every human civilization prior to ours.

That wasn't why they made that campaign.
Not at all.

I think I have found the most CRINGE anti-racism video ever.
Lets give "Buzzycouple" some unwanted redpill.

youtu.be/dTPQT8_EL1o

yep

>Go try it. Call women "fertile" and watch the white knights and feminists come out of the woodwork.
Those are normal people. Calling a woman fertile is autistic as fuck. It was never a compliment. Beauty was just the value ascribed to traits that belie fertility.

Christ.

Nice try, faggots. My mom had me tested.

wow mate this is pure savagery

Note the Asian im his natural habitat, uncucked by (((feminist))) propaganda.

This has always been the highest value of a woman. There are entire works of fiction surrounding the depression of women who are infertile and feel they no longer have value as a woman. Are you virgins really unaware of this?

Here's some big news. Women who are fertile want more masculine men. Wow who fucking knew masculinity is attractive to women? I thought only stupid Drumpf supporters are masculine. Well, good thing we have a strong bull.

>>livescience.com/8779-fertile-women-manly-men.html

Wow fertility makes women more attractive to men! Why didn't they ever teach this in school?

HuffPo is a feminist site so I guess being fertile isn't sexist after all.

>>huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/fertility-women-attractiveness-study_n_2286537.html

To be fair, this is as much as problem with white knight faggots as it is with feminists. These fags are the first to adopt what they think women want to hear. Even tho the women in the pictures I comment on will never read their white knight faggotry.

I'm not pandering to these hoes. Stay masculine. The more fags thing this is bad, the more women find you attractive. I already have mine, but if this shit continues I swear I'll become a bull and start repopulating the white race myself. You girly wimps are guaranteed to get cheated on. Assuming you aren't already willing cucks. I don't even think women can help it. Weak men are the fat chicks of the male sex.

Basic human sexuality and biology. I was just poking fun at actual cucks.

This is the most autistic thread I've seen in the history of pol.

ahahaha Tryhard wannabe model Amy Schumer BTFO by face reading experts. Because plump lips are a sign of fertility in a woman. Not counting negresses.

Said the virgin. This thread thread isn't relevant to you. I was targeting people who care about populating the white race instead of being outbred by mudslimes and beaners.

So saying a woman looks fertile is offensive, but there are entire guides for women to make themselves appear more fertile, essentially lying about their fertility to attract a man.

>>wikihow.com/Be-More-Attractive-to-Men

Greetings, M'lady ;)
My my you do look fertile today, darling... ;)
*tips fedora to one side*

That's probably what people find offensive. Any time you call them out om their bullshit they get rustled.

Does it really make sense for a woman to wear red lipstick, a shirt that showcases their tits, diet and practice yoga to have a thinner waist compared to their hips, only to be offended that someone notices she looks fertile? That's exactly the reason she does all that.

If anything, I should be offended that some broad is getting breast implants and hiding their ugly dace in make up to trick me into giving up my seed. Fuck these hoes.

Haha I'm not saying it's necessarily a good pick up line. Although, if she's attracted to you, it might be THE pick up line.

The first thing Michael Douglas said to Catherine Zeta Jones was "I want you to father mt children." And she did. I've actually joked about women having my babies with great responses as well.

Women are driven to want to reproduce and if they're attracted to you, it's only going to draw them to you more. Try it you pussies. I'll make men of you faggots yet.

Holy fucking shit dude

it won't work if you are poor, severely unattractive, out of shape or friendless

women view money and friends as indicators of socio-economic resource attaining ability that they can co-opt for their spawn and themselves

>I've actually joked about women having my babies with great responses as well?
Are they in fucking high school?

you're upset because you can't call women fertile? why the fuck would you want to anyway?

Those caveats.

Late twenties mostly. Which probably makes sense because that age is closer to the fertility wall.

But maybe I'm just lucky.

No. I'm making an observation. Does this seem like something you should be upset about?

Some of you faggots are dense. For the rest of you, try this:

Comment on twenty pictures of beautiful women on a social media site.

On 10: I'd like to hit that.
On 10: She looks fertile.

Note the reactions to each. How many negative reactions do you get?

My hypothesis is that modern society is more accepting of comments about casual sex than comments about sex for reproduction.

>inb4 scientific observation of social interaction is autistic

What about women who dont sleep around and dont plan to "breed"?

My hipothesis is that we only call cows and soil fertile, not women you autistic dipshit

No one in any society ever considered "fertile" a good compliment

That's why when a fedora like you says that someone is "fertile", everyone reacts badly

Please go get tested son

There's probably something wrong with them. Maybe they're genetically inferior or maybe they have been brainwashed into defying their natural role as a female. It's certainly abnormal any way you look at it.

>hipothesis
Looks like I called that one.

jesus you're autistic
calling a girl fertile is pretty weird, don't know why you think people would respond positively to you saying that

>Comment on a woman's "birthing hips" these days and people lose their shit

Except the hundreds of references to 'fertile goddesses' in classic literature you dumfuck pleb cunt. Fuck off back to your favella.

Look, kek is with me here. You virgins who sperg out over a simple observation have been bested. Just go back to the kids table and let the adults talk.

>expecting a nigger to speak inglesh good

>implying that "fertile" then had the same connotations it has now

And they used other terms
Also, you can see why we've changed from comparing women to plants

Cuz its fucking weird

Right! Hasn't this been a huge part of every human culture up until modern western culture? I'm really surprised to see so many people freaking out about this. Didn't think it would be ao triggering on pol of all places.

>A

What other connotation does "fertile" have? We never compared them to planta you mong. It's always been a reference to human reproduction. Holy shit you're dumb.

And how is being fertile negative but saying "I'd like to hit that" is accepted now? Does anyone here argue that casual sex is flattering but suggesting that a woman is worth breeding with is now vulgar? I think feminist society has you plebs all fucked up.

>Fucking

I swear to God I'm going to do an actual autist chart on this.

Society is sick and degenerate.

Except for all the gods of fertility throughout any of the old religions.
I know books and education are a strange concept to you but they are good.

>Leaf

Caring that our working class isn't killed off by beaners means that we are working class? Bitch I work in a bank with the Jews.

Canada is gay

It's really strange to encounter people who aren't aware of this. This reflect just about every human civilization. Most Chinese medicine is centered around boosting fertility. Which is funny considering how overpopulated they are.

"Women aren't just baby makers" is this a Jew meme?

These dudes saying women are worth more than their ability to create a human need to explain exactly what women contribute that is more valuable than that. It's the only thing they contribute to society actually.

OP calling her fertile is autistic but white Knighting isn't any better.

Wait what? I'm just saying that caring about working class doesn't mean we are working class.

Wrong post?

But yes, it is a meme

>That ID
Finally some common sense. BTW since it's not apparent enough to people by now, I'm specifically trolling with this to gauge people's reaponse compared to comments suggesting that I want casual sex.

People respond more negatively to the former than the latter.

I wasn't meant to be quoting you. Your post just reminded me of that is all.

I used to be surprised by how little some people know about history of civilizations and mankind in general. But I just accepted the fact that the internet is the retard's soapbox. (Not you including you man)

Look at those god damned quads.

It's so weird that fertile is a taboo word now

Being called fertile or fertile looking was once a compliment

Well, now it's a compliment to suggest a woman is worth having casual sex with. The natural role of being a mother is constantly shamed.

What I find amusing about all this is that saying a woman looks fertile doesn't necessarily imply that you want to have sex with her, but it triggers people more than saying you want to have sex with her.

>Old boomer responding like a cucked faggot
facebook is so depressing because you can see just how dumb and cucked old people can be. Really shatters any notion of having respect for your elders.

Did you not read the post?

No leafs allowed.

Mods pls help

It really is. I've recently returned to fb just to trigger plebs and I swear it's gotten worse over the past couple years of the SJW blitzkrieg permeating socoal media and just about every manner of entertainment and news media. The cancer has spread.

This actually seems like a great way to filter out women who have little value beyond being a whore. If she's offended by the prospect of motherhood, she's not wife material.

That's assuming you're looking for a wife and actually want to breed.

Autists being autists

I stole a beaners job 2 weeks ago, and i'm already being paid twice as much as they were without even graduating highschool.

Did ya kill him?

I bet you got laid a lot in college

it's turbo ultra giga nigga autism 9000 delux edition

ALL LEAFS REPORT IN

RED LEAF STANDING BY

so you expanded your meth-ring. Good man.

the biggest white knight faggots are the trump supporters thinking they need to white knight women from the darker people

Everything you said is true, but you said it so autistically and aggressively, you will make people think you are a jerk.

tasty meme

Other leaf here.

I've been in monogamous, long term relationships since high school. I've been getting laid consistently and the fact that is seems so extraordinary to you says you're not.

Well I'm obviously trolling to guage their reaction. What is aggressive about "She looks fertile" tho? That says more about you than me. Why is that statement threatening to you?

Nobody panick. I've seen how they fight.