What is the SHITTIEST, SMELLIEST country in Europe? (Europeans only)

This is a thread for Europeans only, you know, white people. No Amerinigeers allowed.

We need to name the shittiest, smelliest country in Europe, the bottom of the barrel, and explain why.

HARD MODE:

> Turkey not European
> No meme countries like Moldova. Has to be a real people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lángos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finland.

Finnish girls have the worst smell. If they can now be considered white.

hungary /thread

Albania.

Fucking this ( and other American post-yugoslavian experiments )

Dude theres nothing wrong with Finland people. Now you on the other hand will be an islamic state by 2030 and of your own doing. Go back to your cuckshed, your bull is ready to rape your sister again and he likes an audience.

As for your question, I dunno.. Greece?

Paris smells like piss, so I'll go with France :^)

Romania cause of being gypsy infested

it's full of ugly, fat, smelly FRAUDS.

Italy

Germany is the lowest of the low. Not only are they importing niggers since the 50's like France, bit they are responsible for the destruction and downfall of Europe and thwarting all attempts at solving the problem. We could be prosperous and relevant as a continent if it weren't for you. Fuck you.

> No meme countries like Moldova
Well shit

Britain was pretty smelly tbqh.

>What is the SHITTIEST, SMELLIEST country in Europe?
Romania.
>biggest part of romania has no electricity, pipeline, pawed road, running water and pointless to mention the obvious missing loos
Romania is literally just an Indian street-shitter colony. They even sell their own mother for few euros.

albania

france importing them since 00's

Because its full of muslims. Guess what you have in common.

my wife is finn and she smells really bad...
Love her and all, but damn if she doesn't stink the minute she gets out of the shower.
She blames me for it, somehow...

>What is the SHITTIEST, SMELLIEST country in Europe?
UK.

I forgot you existed.

I change my answer, Denmark. Definetly the worst smell.

Actually another one would be Liberland. ( If you've never heard about that country google it )

Nice meme faggot

britain reeks pretty fucking hard m8

I can understand why america rebelled against you stinky redcoats.

Poo in the loos are Hindus, Switzerland chan.

I heard the Parisians in Paris smell really badly ?:^) or is that a meme?

Turkey. Pretty fucking insane level too. Considering they are competing with Romania and shit.

>No Amerinigeers allowed.

Ooga booga where da British women at

Wait, not even black guys would go for British """""women""""".

Ooga booga where da Swedish women at

The fuck?? I have never ever met a smelly girl in my life here. All girls I've fucked have smelled really nice, like some lotion or perfume or some shit like that.

kys Sven

kek, you cunts have bo to rival turkroaches.

>largest land mass int he world by a long way
>still in the 10s for GDP and basically everything else, including muslim poplation

no Hitler tried to save Europe Churchill and the jews ruined everything.

Obviously Romania.

what do finnish men smell like?

but its only smells?

why is moldova a meme country

I am spanish in USA.

Worst country is Albania or bosnia.
Muslim shitholes.

semen :^)

what smells, her twat?

Bosnia or Albainia have to be the worst.
Roads fall apart half way through, buildings are full of bullet holes from the 90's and a bunch of muzzies.

so neutral and irrevelant we don't even smell like anything, just like our food tastes like nothing

sweat, tar and moonshine

>tfw no qt finn bf

I'm going to say England, not because of the English but because of how many Indians and pakis live there.

Alcohol and despair.

Turkey obviously.
Followed by portugal, hungary, poland, italy, romania and spain.

get the fuck out i want to watch the europas shit talk you autists

vote for sweden plz

Turkey is not europe retard

Have you ever heard of turkish bath? We were a hygienic society while you were rolling in your own piss

I accept the crpto arabs in this country lowered our hygiene levels but still we are better than you dirty gayropeans who don't even wash their asses

Fucking disgusting. No wonder the plague hit you the hardest

I want this. Just once.

Paris might smell like piss, but the rest of France only smells like cow dung.

Hahahahahahaha

Why are the people of your country such cunts?

Depends on the man. There are some winos that truly smell horrible, but you only ever encounter one if you go the shittiest pub or sometimes if you happen to get your groceries just before closing time.

I smell really great all the time, but most finnish men don't really smell at all like anything. Maybe deodorant, tobacco or the smell of beer is the most common scent you'll find if you go out much.

>Poo in the loos are Hindus
But Pakis aren't.

Holland btfo

i want to cuddle with a qt finnish man now

why does Romania keep coming up? werent they once Romans?

Greeks. At least when I was there a time ago... never have I seen such fat, entitled lazy and hairy monkeys in my life

those dutch are pretty gay

train station in milan smelled like piss everywhere
quite inescapable smell really

paris's east train station smelled like shit and had more cigarette butts than rocks on the train tracks

Is this really a question?
Romania.
Their cities are shit, their streets are shit and their people are shit. It's one big shithole

It's because our toilets are so damn clean.

they're where the roman's odd cousins decided to multiply within family. Wincest

Romania doesn't have that many gypsies anymore.

Romania or Albania

What do you mean no niggers fk u thats racist

Have you ever been in romania?

>Turkey cleaner than real Europe

This

I think Albania edges it a bit though

Keep believing that mate.

I'd have to disagree, bucharest didn't smell nearly as bad as paris did... The guys cleaning the streets literally just re-sweep shit over and over again to look busy and it never looks any better

It must be a
>ex commie,
>muslim,
>poor,
>corrupt,
>huge problems with ethnic or religious minorities,
>problems with neighbours
>land locked
>low hdi
>low gdp
>not a fertile land

So, if it is counted as country, it would be Kosovo if not it is Macedonia.

We are talking before ww2. Also nice meme, I'm sure all the french, polish, slovene, croatian, greek, serbian, belgian, hungarian, romanian and austrian people he killed or let starve in order to replace them with Germans would agree. Fuck you and your German superiority complex, you are part of the problem and will be up against the wall soon.

That's because there are a lot of old people living in villages. And people don't sheet in the streets, they have outhouses.

>Turkey
>98%
That there is toilet taqiyya

By that logic, you should be saying Belgium. Their Muslim population is the highest percentage in Europe. Think of all those pakis crammed into such a small land mass?

There aren't that many where I live, and they'r all women and children, haven't seen a male gypsie in years.

>Europe
BALKANS
>Europe
BULGARIA
>EUROPE
''''ROMANIA''''

Not nearly as bad as peope from Berlin though.

this is a hungarian this btw

He didnt kill any Austrian to replace them with Germans. Why are you exaggerating?

Is Ireland looking at a potato?

>Has to be a real people.
Europe-Mediterranians-Southern slavs-Eastern slavs- potatoniggers- eternal anglos

Beglians Id guess.

Albania, holy fuck does that country smell bad.

Most of their sewer covers are on the roads and they're so fucking poor that they steal them so the whole fucking street smells like sewer, they dont even bother closing it up with wood or anything.

There's also gypsy beggers everywhere who literally walk into you so you notice them who smell like shit, fucking horrible.

I've also seen like 10 people missing an arm in the one day I was there, what the fuck is up with Albania, literally the most disgusting country I have been to in my entire life.

pretty sure it's swedish, brah

*Belgians goddamn it.

wew no one thought of my cunt t-thanks guys

Hungary

Oh man this is really sad, honestly.

#NotAllRomanians
#OnlyGYPOS

>Kosovo
Well memed
>Macedonia
Lmao, even better memed

Definitly FYROM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lángos

why hungary?

Apart from the Austrians, the plan was to kill them all and repopulate the countries with Germs. Thanks to overrated German war skills he couldn't execute his plans. Look it up if you don't believe me.

>We were a hygienic society while you were rolling in your own piss
I guess ancient Greece and Rome don't count as European now.

I like montenegro, its a little too touristy for my taste though near the coast where all the women look like raunchy whores.

>Washes his hands after going to the washroom and not before.

The world is fucking nasty and you touch everything, who the fuck wants all that on their cock?

Who the fuck owns an automatic hand washing machine?

most hungarians and romanians hate eachother

Did dracula cause this drift between you two?

>FYROM
When I was there it was beautiful and clean, Skopje is amazing, especially the statues and the historical museum.

romanians
albanians
greeks

I dont understand why. Hungary is very beautiful, and Romania is the heir of the Roman empire. I had a Romanian work colleague who told me about the Romanian bloodline extending back to the caesers, whichis more impressive than my own history. we were just prairie nigs