Injustice 2

What're you looking forward to seeing in Injustice 2? Character reveals and possibly more are coming day 22 so look out for that.

Post your rosters

>Dredd
>Spawn

why do people keep pushing this meme

I want Orion, but it seems that DC hates fun and the Fourth World in general.

>Rorshark instead of Question
Shit taste senpai

I just want Question to get in.

With Renee as an alternate skin.

and she needs a move set like Pikachu from Smash Bros.

I lost all interest in the gameplay when the customization was announced, I lost all interest in the designs when we saw the ugly ass graphics and awful armor, and I lost all interest in even the roster speculation when we saw how small it's probably going to be with lots of cut characters and not even fucking Black Manta.

Now I just wish we could have a 2D fighter with art inspired directly by Bronze Age comics and tons and tons of characters, but that'll never happen.

I hope she's not in because fuck toonfags, there are a million more important Superman villains before your stupid waifu.

Who is still alive in Superman's roster?

It's not like it matters who's alive or not. This game will probably include alternate universe shenanigans just like the last one.

I'd say this guy, but Netherealm's artists would ruin it.
Parasite would be nice, too, and I don't mind him being done over the top.

>Smash Bros
>fighting game

Not the game, that''s for sure!

I'm interested in the inevitable comic Elseworld. Will it be a continuation of the 'dead Lois and baby' timeline? The other? A completely new one?

I'm also wondering what the premise will be this time around.

All it all, it should be gud. I love Injustice as a setting. A shame it's based on a shitty fighter, but considering how many issues the series is now at, the game is practically just a epilogue.

>In before people getting pissy that a violent Elseworld based on a fighting game has the characters with different personalities and jobbing a lot.

If booster gold isn't on the roster I'm not even gonna pirate it

Small roster? 28 characters at launch is not a small number for a modern fighting game.

Injustice 2's storyline is a direct continuation of the first game's. I assume the comics will follow suit.

who would you rather have?

Best superhero fighter going.

No Poison Ivy - No Pre-Order

At least add Hellboy

Injustice is on sale for PS4. Is it worth 8 bux?

Amethyst or Shade

Would love to see Amethyst, but with the way NRS is, I wouldn't want them touching her either.

Not really.

It's a pretty mediocre beat-em-up and you can find all the cutscenes edited together on youtube.

could have really cool attacks though
just pulling weapons and I guess you could justify a gem-armor

Well yeah, there is a lot you could do with her regarding armors and such.

But you just know NRS would make her 'edgy', for lack of a better term. Probably angry and bitchy too.

Well that's what the Nu52 already did but then no one really liked that series either.

Because it's the only superhero fighting game.
>inb4 mobile shit

8 bucks? Ehhhh, depends? It's story is pretty entertaining, but like user said, you can watch that in movie form online. Depends if you like fighter games and what you would otherwise use the 8 bucks on. My recc is give it to a homeless person and watch the movie version someone put together on Youtube.

Doctor Fate
Blue and Gold
Martian Manhunter
Captain Cold
Professor Zoom
Hellboy for guest character

Isn't customisation limited to online play, if you're only looking for the story then it should be ok... and I mean, the first one was good, I loved it, but it had flaws too. You gotta respect the game as a comic fan. Because either there is or isn't a game, enjoy what you get ya know.

This weekend btw

>girl
>short hair
>arm gap on one side, not on the other
>probably a shoulder cape
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Oh shit!

One of the characters that was going to be announced got leaked, pic related

This guy gets it
Orion would be the fucking bees man

Was only looking forward to 3 characters.
Manta....who is already out.
Cheetah......which I doubt makes it in.
And Larfleeze, who chances are slim.