What was this guy shooting at? Did they ever explain it?

What was this guy shooting at? Did they ever explain it?

God

He was shooting at the Lorde

can we get a new bait thread please

her eyes are in different fucking dimensions christ

He was completing his story that the two guys attacked him.

If the police checked and found no bullets or evidence of what he said they'd get suspicious

I've never seen this show so I don't get this meme

is this just a meme and it's explained or is it really unexplained

watch it dumbass.

Dude true detective is one of Sup Forums's secret fetishes get on that man!

it's never explained
he's shotting for no reason, he shots for a long time becaUSe time is a flat circle morty.

damn...

Matthew McConaughey is good actor.

he is good very good

>Matthew McConaughey is an over actor, while Woody Harrelson is a good actor

yes i agree

he overacts, he overacts alot

correct

alright alright alright alright....

He was setting up the crime scene so that it looked like there was a firefight happening, spent shell casings everywhere. Jesus, are Sup Forums autists this stupid they don't even understand the shows they watch?

christ user

I think it suits his character well. Rust is a bit of a bitch even though I love the guy. Harrelson has the harder part since he hasn't to play unlikable. Also why I enjoy Gandolfini so much.

It would have suited him better if he was more subtle actor. he merges between a person broken down and wanting for solitude, and a person desperately crying out for help because of how over exaggerated he is. maybe that was the point, but it just irritated me. not his rants, his try hard acting.
woody was spot on.

wtf was his problem

I think he was just really pissed that those kids died so he wanted to take the edge off by shooting a sick ak-47 with a bullet drum.

what a fucking madman

>"I like big dicks."

WHY WERE THERE NOT ANY NUDE SCENES IN SEASON 2?!?

I didn't realize until like 4 days ago that she was the chick from Mean Girls. So used to the other two ones being spammed on Sup Forums that I didnt even recognize her with short hair.