Dr. Strange Movie

So...what's Sup Forums's take on this? Hype or Hysteria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwcSki7r9cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm hyped. Marvel hasn't disappointed yet and they're reportedly extra dedicated to making it a hit. Plus it has an amazing cast.

Sup Forums is indifferent so far, things will only heat up in the coming weeks as the marketing campaign kicks into high gear.

It's going to be a huge flop and then capeshit will finally die out and stop plaguing cinema

After Ant-Man, I'm confident in all future Marvel films. Not feeling the hype for this one yet, but that's mainly cause I need another trailer.

Spider-Man actually needs a lot of convincing for me to see.

Sup Forums is gonna shit on it.

If it's good, they will like it for a little bit before shitting on it. Like Civil War.

Has any news came out about Mads' role?
Is there still any remote chance of being Victor Von Doom?

>Marvel hasn't disappointed yet

He's Kaecilius.

it looks alright

Hype but a genuine fear that it'll be bad and/or Marvel's first true flop.

I can understand that. I'm less worried about Dr. Strange than Iron Fist though... I REALLY want them to nail Iron Fist but.....sooo worried.

It'll be hyped to high heaven when it first releases for being totally different this time you guys, not just a generic MCU movie. And then a month later we'll be shitting all over it for being another generic MCU movie.

The Dark World

>we

Off the charts hype a week before release, 2 weeks of post hype discussion after it releases. And then it drops off the the board, never to be discussed again

I'll wait till it's out on blu-ray so I can torrent it. The last two Marvel movies were fucking awful, so I'm not gonna give any money to this one.

If only user, if only.

>not liking based Civil War
Faggot.

Me too, but I'm worried about that for an entirely different set of reasons. Marvel's recent predilections of kowtowing to well....you know, combined with the specific outcries over this show (which hasn't even started filming yet, right?) make me very worried that it's either going to go way off the reservation in order to fit those demands and/or simply get cancelled.

>CW and Ant-Man
>awful
nice taste, faggot

MY MOM SAID NOT TO TALK TO STRANGERS

Might be cool.

>Ant-Man
>not awful
It was nothing but boring cliche after cliche that would have been tiring back in the mid 2000's, let alone now. CW I can at least see the appeal of, even if I thought it was awful, but how can people seriously enjoy Ant-Man's generic shit?

Age of Ultron

Not a big Thor fan but the first Thor movie kinda sucked.

GotG wasn't that good either.

Just rewatched the trailer again:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwcSki7r9cQ

Never really read anything centered around Dr. Strange, but this should be really great.

I'm not worried about Iron Fist, but I am about Luke Cage. Probably a trailer soon though, so guess we'll see.

>would have been tiring back in the mid 2000's
No it wouldn't have

Branagh really helped make Thor be better than it should have been.

On a rewatch I noticed how insanely fast GotG's pacing was.

Well in that case MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Civil War wasn't good.

No one was disappointed by that one who had seen the first one, because no one had any expectations.

So we really can't have a thread about Doctor Strange, we just HAVE TO drag in pointless whining about other movies?
Boo.

>Capeshit
Shit meme