Trump has NO political experience. And you want him to LEAD THE COUNTRY?

Trump has NO political experience. And you want him to LEAD THE COUNTRY?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Info/experience.html
vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/donald-trump-net-worth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, he's led a multi-billion dollar business already. Hillary led her admin into the ground and killed thousands of soldiers.

If you call that good for politics you can keep your experienced politicians.

He's also orange and says really stupid shit daily.

I'm trying to figure out just how racist/uneducated someone has to be in order to think he's a good idea.

wtf i love Drumpf now

Here's your (you)

wtf I want a community organiser and 1 1/2 year experience senator now.

>Economics
>Politics
Burger education

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Experience stopped mattering the year King Nigger was elected.

>Led a business
That's great but it's not politics.

And there's other candidates to vote for besides Trump and Hillary, like Gary Johnson.

Politicians and lawyers haven't been working out so well.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)

>People with """"""""""political experience"""""""""" make the best decisions for a country

They take the most bribes, that's for sure.

>Economics
>Less useful than being a career liar and flip-flopper

I wonder what will happen to your country when it has to pony up on military spending and can't support the horde?

Yes absolutely. Anything else?

>Gary Johnson

Yes. What we need is a President who is not a politician but an actual leader.

Those two things are not the same.

>Gary Johnson
the libertarian that suddenly changed to wanting to keep the welfare state and chose a vp that wants to get rid of guns. doesn't sound like a shill

>Trump
>Actual leader
He's a complete failure of a man. A good man knows how to raise his daughter properly. Look at Trump's daughter. She converted to Judaism, married a jew and gave birth to his child.

What is political experience in a democracy? Knowing how to get votes and get elected? In this case he blows them all out of the water

To be fair, leaders and politicians are completely different things.

Trump's campaign is basically nazi. There are scary people that want to kill us, and trump is the only person that can stop them!

What is the probability of death by terrorist attack in the US soil? Might as well stop driving.

This meme again. Politics at its core is all about making decisions; weighing up the costs and benefits. Trump as a businessman would certainly know a thing or two about cost-benefit analysis. It's not as if you need a certain amount of "political mana" that can only be obtained through a career in politics in order to function as president. You simply need to know what is in the national interest and what is not in the nation interest.

That's why presidents have a bunch of advisors, how well have the "experienced" politicians been doing for you and your country?

Yes

>Implying you don't have a shitload of advisors for that
Are you stupid, for real?

electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Info/experience.html

Obama had very little experience and we let him do it

neither did george washington.

sage

Yes. And my vote counts more than yours because I live in Ohio. Mmmm! I can taste those liberal tears already!

>trumps not part of the career politico elite that everybody wants to see the end of, including liberals
>so il shill against him
thanks for correcting the record

I don't give a shit if he has no political experience. He's already BTFO every single politician including Hillary. He's clearly on another caliber of genius if he can destroy everyone and anyone with every single bit of media against him. He's more than earned people's respect. He will be a great leader unlike Hillary and all her ties.

F P B P
P
B
P

America isn't a business suddenly? I'm not voting because it is the ultimate act of impotence, but saying trump can't be the spokesperson for elite interests is obviously wrong

Libtards going to be turned into mincemeat if Hillary tries to take the guns, if they really think the Military who takes their Oath to the Constitution and are almost all from the South are going to kill their brothers and sisters for a bunch of libfaggots they are as retarded as we all think they are.

Voting in a woman that DOES NOT HAVE HER MENTAL FACILITIES into the highest office in the land is a massive mistake.

Yes.

The US government is essentially a business. He's actually much better suited to run it.

Yes

Of course he would have tons of advisors but simply put advisors advise, the president decides.

better than having a stroke addled globalist

Kind of jealous I don't get paid to shitpost

Reminder hillary takes donations from ISIS, is dying of a blood clot, cannot stop lying, defends child molesters and laughs, is incapable of understand empathy and emotion due to brain damage, rigged the democratic elections, puppets the FBI, hates the secret service, is incapable of handling stress, and sells political favors and power to middle eastern countries and whoever is the highest bidder.

Experience... with invading Iraq in 2003
Experience... with destabilizing Libya in 2011
Experience... with arming Syrian and Iraqi terrorists that destroyed democracy in Iraq, allies of ISIS, Al-Nusra, and child-decapitating "moderate freedom fighters"
Experience... the experience she needs to invade Syria next year and Iran in her second term

Hillary Clinton: the most experienced at ruining the world and spilling blood. the most experienced at empowering terrorists across the world.

The important part of a president (or leader in general) is not his skill set, but his values and visions. There are always advisors to help with the skills. America needs a president that is willing to kick out the jews and remove all degeneracy. Is that Trump? I doubt it, seeing as he's got a Jewish daughter and grandchild. Is it Hillary? I don't think so. America needs an armed revolution. That's the reality.

Are you fucking retarded? Running a business on any level is hugely political.

Ask for your parents' permision before going online.

>When you realize Ted Cruz could have beaten Hillary

>Trump
>Unknown if he'll be shit or not
>Hillary
>Known as a lying politician with no scruples on breaking the law to further her own ends

I'll take the unknown, thanks.

>thousands
[citation needed]

>Gary Johnson
>Not a DNC plant

Pick one

>led a multibillion dollar business

Hes not a billionaire and hes had 6 bankruptcies

hey dumbass.

men who run large businesses are best at taking the advice of experts. Businessmen do this better than anyone else.

he is a perfect candidate.

also, the president does not run a country. the people run our country. the president is our employee.

>Gary Johnson

I wouldn't be too confident in Hillary either.

hes not a good businessmen

i keked

>h-he's had f-f-f-failed businesseses!!!

He's a successful millionaire. Successes do not come without failures.

Do yourself a favor. Ditch the retarded talking point.

Leading a multi-billion dollar business is not the same thing as being a billionaire.

Nice shill "talking points" you airhead.

>success

ditch the retarded standards

Irrelevant seeing as he's not going to win.

Go ahead, tell me ALL the polls are false.

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)7

Yeah bitch

either we win or we take the world down with us

Please note, no Jew has ever played the trumpet

>trump is rich
>"he's not successful"

'k

Worst of all, he's never read a book a book as an adult.

He's way out of his depth here and it's showing in the way he's campaigning.

Will it be as bad as Goldwater? There certainly won't be an upside in the reconstruction of the GOP, since the future definitely isn't white nationalist.

Literally everything has been against him from the start. Why would the polling be any different?

I can register a bunch of things as businesses doesn't prove anything
vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/donald-trump-net-worth

>but an actual leader.
>most of the world hates him

>implying the president actually does anything other than make speeches and sign whatever the money tells him to sign

Quick guys let's make up a bunch of nonsense about Hillary having a medical condition and repost until our fingers bleed.

>le being born into the 1% and subsequently maintain your socioeconomic position is an achievement
>le being rich is a qualification.

Burgers have official gone off the deep end.

>still repeating a frequently refuted talking point

Nice try, faggot. You easily disqualified yourself there.

We could do far worse.

>There's other candidates to vote for
>Literally only two that are truly running

Nice try shill, trying to split the vote?
If you had a worthy education, you would note the fact that our current system of politics is merged with business (crony capitalism) and should require a businessman to separate the two, considering politicians are inherently more corrupt than businessmen (usually only succeed when they keep their word)

Nice try, now fuck off back to CTR.

Found another shill

do you really want someone with (((political))) experience?

SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!f

(replace spaces with dots)

So you liked George Bush?

censorship, you like your sensitive safespace dont you?

Did Trump really fuck children?
Did he donate to NAMBLA as has been suggested?

I'd like to see those tax returns, that might settle this question, for this year at least.

Hmm yea, I was going to vote Hillary but now that you mention Johnson seems like a better choice.

Thanks for changing my mind user!

Bill Clinton did.

Neither did Eisenhower and Grant

Hell, no.

I want the presidency to be just one small part of leading this country.

The mayor and the governor should have a much larger role in my life than some burocrat over a thousand miles away.

They love Reddit where they can ban the opposing viewpoints.

Do you think I could do it and passive aggressively do it poorly? Money is nice senpai.

Probably, because a lot of your previous leaders "with political knowledge" were shit?

thank you for Correcting The Record!

Retorting with that comment is like you bringing a musket to a a Tommy Gun fight. Dumbass.

>the fucking KANGZ tshirt
ah, gets me every time.

You can't be a general without being political.

I agree with this poster that Hillary will be a great President of the US.

Yes.
That is exactly why I want him to lead the country.
Because leaving it to politicians is working out so well, right?

I don't. I hope my neighbors in the south choose the only Candidate not wanting to give money to Israel and is friendly with Russia, Jill Stein.

The people with political experience have been doing a shit job for the last few decades.
Now fuck off shill

He knows how to manage people. As for political experience, I think it`s good for everybody that he is not a part of public establishment. Burger establishment are very far from reality in their bohemian grove and they need to come to their senses. This is why they really need Trump. To stop making narrative and start checking what the fuck they are doing. Because in information age their old methods do not work. People know they are bullshit them, before their shills open their fucking mouths.

Why don't we talk about all Hillary's State dept. experience fucking up Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,Honduras, Mexico, and ripping off everyone in Haiti.