Scott Pilgrim vol. 2

Welcome, friends, to the ongoing saga of Scott Pilgrim being a shitty friend, boyfriend, and person!

Let's go right into Scott Pilgrim vs. The World!

youtube.com/watch?v=obV-OL3TwXo

>starting the thread with black sheep

It is called foreshadowing. Or not, given the cover art.

But the book ends with the scene in the movie that was played in so I see it as helping make this whole thing circular storytelling

Dude, this is just like one of my japanese animes!

This whole scene has an air of Japanese high school rumble things.

If it were, Lisa here would be the one Scott ends up with in the end.

Why do you hate Lisa?

BEST GIRL SIGHTED

You know, I actually just realized I could have skipped like the first 30 pages here and posted Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation. But fuck it, I'm already into this, let's rock and possibly roll.

>No girls allowed in my man cellar REEEEEEEEEE

>Scott is notorious for being a womanizer
>never fools around with Lisa Miller, who is probably a wild cat in the bedroom

Clip, snip, screenshot, w/e

>xpost: My head canon is that the movie, comic, and game are all separate canons with consistent outcomes for what happens in each. Comic Scott gets Ramona because of all the shit that happens in the comic, Game Scott gets every chick but Ramona because instead of making peace with Nega Scott he beats him to a pulp, and Movie Scott gets Knives because the abbreviated events make it more likely that he'd just stick with her than keep going after Ramona.

I think he's less a womanizer and more so self centered he doesn't even realize how women basically fall into his path. Also Lisa a cute.

There's no way this isn't Scott lying here. His dad seems enthused about him getting a girlfriend.

Kim is still the best here. Scott literally meets the two best girls in the book in high school and is dating Knives, who is as Wallace notes a sweet angel, and he is just so into Ramona.

Scott is both a shit AND really stupid.

isn't this the first book that implies ramona has a gay crush on kim

I feel like best possible ending is a threesome once Scott and Ramona get their shit in order enough to deserve Kim.

>Kim sneakily introducing her best friend to her crush

she's too fucking adorable scott why did you make her so angry

Re: in my reply.

Also, priorities bro

Because Scott is a shit. Do we ever see Lauren again later on as just someone drifting through town?

>What a great day to miss the bus!

That however is pure Scott and I love it.

Man this guy looks mysteriously like a shadowy outline we see a lot!

And what a weird non-sequiter from Scott. This will surely not come back to matter later on

I fucking know I had the image selected. My computer must be fucking up, or Sup Forums.

These two have the cutest romance. Scott being a shit torpedoed what would have been the best relationship he could have lucked into.

>You want to try maybe long distance?
>lolno

I get that it is hard to do a long term relationship, but the impression given later is that he just dumped her and didn't keep up contact.

>deflowering kimberly in a car

scott you are the salt of the earth

There's a certain amount of tradition to this. At least they had good music.

Wallace immediately reestablishes himself as best here.

this is where it starts becoming obvious that scott's friends only barely tolerate his bullshit

>Literal last moment notice
Does that put a blemish on Wallace's perfect guy record? Or because it was Scott he did it too that it balances out?

he's mad at scott for bulling his two timing bullshit on a 17 year old girl

I would post a Guilty Gear destroyed image here but I won't for the sake of the image limit.

>introducing her best friend to her crush
Huh. Is that something girls do?

He is lucky that some of his friends are so tolerant of him. Like, Kim would have been within her rights to not have rekindled a friendship with him when they met again, but she is also the one who helps him confront the worst parts of himself.

People harp on how she's sarcastic and kind of annoyed with the world, but she really is probably one of the nicest people in his orbit. He doesn't even apologize to her till like, the last book or so

She and Wallace are too good for him. And Knives. And Lisa, and Steven, and everyone else around him.

it's a way of being like "so I like this guy, come with me while I talk to him so 1. it doesn't look like i'm obsessed and 2. that way we can talk about him and if you think he might like me back"

kim would never bother introducing her friend to scott if she didn't like him a little

Thanks. This one is almost 200 pages, and I know the image limit is 250 but some people might post other stuff so no reason to get close to it.

i still love the love cloud steamrolling scott

Way to handle this entire relationship, Scott.

And Scott is immediately feeling good about himself. What a dick

because now he gets to bone ramona guilt free until envy shows up and he loses his libido

way to go scott

Kim not physically striking him here is remarkably restrained.

>Stills quiet disgust

this will hurt you later scott

>salt of the earth
>scum of the earth
either works

>Be Scott
>Have loyal QT Asian waifu
>See slut in my dreams
>tells me I have to fight seven dudes to be with her
>break up with Asian

Is this why he gets kicked out of the band in the end? I figured it was the constant missed practices.

Knives isn't really Scott's type

he likes domineering girls who like to tease him

Canadian schooling may not be as quality as expected.

i thought he got kicked out for ruining that one show when he gets kicked out of ramona's apartment

but also stills has his drunken rant to knives about how scott cheated on ramona but no one will say anything about it

Stills, like all of Scott's friends, is better than Scott really deserves

Also
>Ramona says the magic spaghetti words!

>girl is ready to ride your dick
>get insecure and have a meltdown

once again scott amazes

Kim has fucked up dreams. That are oddly synchronized with Scott's. I wonder what ever it could mean?

It really is par for the course with him.

It's sandopolis zone from Sonic and Knuckles

>Sonic & Knuckles
HOLY FUCK

The computer it seems also knows Scott is shit.

>Read the book next time
Fuck you too, Scott.

i always imagined kim wrote that

also fuck hollie

>He is scum.
It's fun to imagine the manager being so vindictive about that late video, that he or she just HAD to type that last bit out

Wallace is all knowing.