Why are there so many shills here all of a sudden?

Why are there so many shills here all of a sudden?

the election

Why are there so many project Murphy shill threads though

i heard a lot of CTR shills are actually college kids

hey fags how do you like your college debt ahahaha

Clinton and Trump sent their teams to debate and try to sway the vote...that and there have always been a lot.

Clinton pays people to come here and post. Seriously, just let their threads fall.

Fear.

>all of sudden

It's been months.

memes

Got worse lately. Shillary realized that the DNC leak and the convention shitstorm hurt her, so she spent another $6m to pay people to shitpost in the most uninspiring way. The monmy of course generously handed to her from Saudi Arabia and Soros with no strings attached.

Leddit is even worse

This desu senpai

I went back and watched the Cant Stump videos and it reinvigorated my faith in The Don
They're trying to make us forget what a savage madman he is, but dont forget anons.
All it takes is one major public appearance for his numbers to skyrocket, see; RNC.
When the debates come he will decimate Hillary. She couldnt even debate Sanders, meanwhile Trump turned the Republican debates into a fucking bloodbath.

He will lead us to the promised land anons dont give up hope

Beacuse /poltards are slowly losing their shit and I love their tears. So salty.

We doxed CTR last week.

He's not called the NIMBLE NAVIGATOR for nothing

Paid posters.

It's like you hate fun

Memes need 7 threads at once? The fuck outta here shill

>Mad at memes

Don't you mean, why are Millenials such shills?

TOPJEJ

>so low energy you microshit to make "meme" for you

It has gotten worse lately

They are promising CTR shills living in or near NYC a free all expenses paid trip to a gay steam bath for whoever shills the most/best. Runner up gets to fuck Berne in the ass.

Final spasms of a dying beast.

The end is near.

Definitley. The past week has been a shit show in Burger day hours. Really makes you think...

No user this shit will only get worse. Why would they stop now?
The left are always the loudest. We just need to be louder and drown out their shilling. Sage and report shill threads, dont bump them, dont reply to bait.

Because Hillary upped the budget.

We are bogging them down here, this is their Stalingrad.

They are getting increasingly nervous. Panic is a powerful motivator

I was so low energy I just saved it.
>It's not funny because a program made it.
Wew