They finally made it. They passed a law for a death penaltiy on terrorists. It'll only be applicable on Arabs...

They finally made it. They passed a law for a death penaltiy on terrorists. It'll only be applicable on Arabs. I can't wait to see this annoying bitch getting electrocuted:
youtu.be/JAnJtrgBpA8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oh no holocaust was terrible nazi ideology has to be banned!

>*adopts every nazi policy in his own country*

BASED KIKE.
Keep killing sandniggers.

story?

Somebody has been browsing Sup Forums too much

>tfw no palestinian qt

May be it would be better if it was applicable on muslims? Because not only arabs are involved in islamism.

>It'll only be applicable on Arabs.
Isn't this racist?

Go back to russia kid you are not jewish

YES
Kill that fucking wh*Te subhuman

I want to drag her by her hair and carve out her disgusting blue eyes with my BLACK fingers

Which one is going to get fried?

It's fake news.

Israel is evil enough to know that they shouldn't be this openly evil.

>Jews are racist

Are you antisemite?

yeah, this.

>genocidomaniac wh*Teoids LARPing as jews

Arabs and Jews lived in peace for over 1000 years and all it took was a few mentally ill wh*Teoids from europe to screech in their chimp tongues and throw shit everywhere pretending to be jewish to ruin that.

Will post pix showing how kikes are even more evil than Nazis

1/x

2/x

FAKE.

The people in the photo/video are activists protesting Palestinian atrocities committed by Israel. Nothing to do with terrorism.

-----------

Iraq did sentence a German (Moroccan descent) woman to death for joining ISIS, though.

3/x

4/x

5/x

>thinking the people who argued with god over a fucking cow through his official spokesperson moses will learn from their past

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

THIS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

>falling for jewish propaganda film

we shouldnt say Juice, since its a generalization and I know for a fact that there are many many good juice people all over the world

BUT

please know and I do so for a fact that there are juice, especially the Sionists and most of the ones living in Izitreal that are literally the worst human beings alive, they dont consider the rest of humanity as human beings at all, their level of racism is just pure un brazen dark repelling evil

LMAO your ancestors literally murdered and forcefully converted millions of Hindus and Buddhists.

Kill yourself.

>Flag
your ancestors literally did the same