Discuss

Discuss

good job removing any evidence of it being a phone screencap, and yeah spacey was TOO good of an actor for him to be bluffing in that restaurant scene, but at the same time he's worked with the kid for years and obviously had a soft spot for him, so it's not that big of a jump.

Hey your the asshole on from earlier! Fuck outta here

I'm not actually I did see that other asshole call you out and thought it'd be funny to do the same but then I actually did want to discuss it

Ironically, he cropped out the top of the image showing he's an iphone user after getting reamed for it

I saw it today. liked it a lot. aside from my mom squirming in the seat next to me because of the tension.
she also asked me why I was laughing at jamie foxx.
>cause he a cold nigga in this movie mom

>Fuck yo' Baby
I loved Jamie Foxx in this movie. I was expecting him to play a goofy criminal, but he was a real asshole and pretty menacing.

Oh well. I did enjoy it, I was thinking mini boss tiger woods was going to have a bigger role because of how sudden he appeared and doc didn't consider that kind of mayhem. Also as soon as I would formulate what the plot would be there was another turn. Also Jon Bernthal said "if u don't see me I'm probably dead." - that was his last scene :/

Kys phone poster

Bernthal and Hamm should've swapped roles, Hamm sucks at being menacing, among other things but was still halfway decent.

Also soldier boy scene made me think there was going to be a plotline about some outside crime org muscling in on Doc but he was literally just a well armed good Samaritan.

Probably how he really feels about white people in real life. He was quoted as saying about filming Django unchained "... I get to kill white people what's there not to like." Fuck him and his tats of bats

>Go through the trouble of cropping out any evidence this was from a mobile phone
>Except for the super obvious format
>iFag filename
Its rare to see someone try that hard to fail.

He was joking you sensitive baby, remember that in the next Raimi thread you make.

>whaaa why do i have to e-mail whenever I want to make an air strike?!

There were a lot of sorta red herrings in the movie. It looked like Bernthal might come back into the story, Jamie Foxx seemed like he would be his biggest antagonist, Spacey seemed like he would be the final boss, and the soldier earlier yeah. I wonder if that was towards an end or theme...

Regardless, I loved the movie.

You're autistic.

I'm pretty sure he was just referring to the racist slave owners in the movie. But please, continue to cry about it.

Bernthal doesn't have the kind of dashing/charming looks as Hamm did. I thought Hamm and the Latina looked great together. The coffee scene in particular was when I started to like them more until le ebin gangsta started talking shit

We'll if it isn't carl the cuck! How do you feel after this election? Gonna try a new bull for a new season?

>do you have any idea who your dealing with?

>DUDE KEK LMAO

Embarrassing even for you.

Did watch the movie or not reddit poster?