Issue 7!!! Where you @?

Issue 7!!! Where you @?

My hype for this weny right out the window after the first issue post mini setting things back to stagus quo.

I'm here, but

You mean last issue? It did feel a tad disappointing but it might pick up after this.

Hopefully someone has a link to the digital copy

I completely forgot about this comic, gotta go find the latest stuff and grab a copy.
meh the story was always second to the art

bump

agreed, showed that the author has no sense of pacing at all

>meh the story was always second to the art
the art is like 99% of why I plan on even bothering reading future issues

Anyone gonna post the issue or im i gonna hafta do it?

Wait seven hours.

Why? It's already the 20th

>Why?
Digital version.

yeah, it should be released

k, we're here

>Gert didn't actually become a busty warlord/queen
I've rarely been so disappointed with a comic.

I get why he did it and I admire that he came out and admitted what he was doing and explained his reasoning but I was also a little disappointed.

Still at least we know it will continue to be decent a new dynamic might have caused the writer to drop the ball.

All comic books are released at 9 o'clock in the morning American eastern state time.

That is 2 in the afternoon midwich time, 3 in the afternoon in continental Europe. Only DC scans get released earlier because those are available digitally on midnight of release day. Other publishers like for instance IDW do that as well, maybe Image too. But those are not superhero comics.

OP you will need to wait another hour at the very least.

And just be glad you are not a Street Fighter comic fan.

When I first saw that page I thought oh she's aged good for her now she can get laid.
I just felt sorry for her when it turned out she was dreaming.

Wait fuck fairyland are they changing the name of the book

> I thought oh she's aged good for her now she can get laid.

as if that was never possible :^]

Apparently Fairyland is a pedophile-free zone, unfortunately for Gert.

I'm pretty sure that's why she went to faun valley

No that was the title the creator originally wanted to use, if I recall properly each issue has a variant cover that uses it

Ah I see.
Im glad they went with this title in the end it's nice to have the title on a varient but I think for the main cover I hate is better.

Where did he explain his reasoning?

There's an afterword after the issue concludes which explains that Young toyed with the idea of having an arc be about Gert's time as queen but decided against it. I'm at work so I don't have the book on hand to provide more details.

Maybe it isn't that nobody would bang Gert. maybe it is that a super strong loli with absurd stamina would snu snu to death anyone who dares to try.

I have it here.
Sorry for what will probably be an absurd file size.

It's out.
I can't storytime it right now though

I just read it
Starts pretty weak but then picks up again nothing spectacular at any point though.

I would probably say it's the weakest issue so far.

Where's issue 6? I didn't even know it had come out.

Not being able to write a monarch who is an active protagonist is really more a failure of the writer's imagination, I would think.

I had a link here to comiXology but apparently it was spam.

While looking for this link I learnt you can see the upcoming comics as well as the ones that have already been released why the fuck can't you do that on the phone app

Yes
Still at least he recognized he would be unable to make it work