Wtf...

Wtf. CNN is literally openly threatening to dox the creator of the Trump CNN WWE meme if he does anything else they don't like.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like you guys doxxed that innocent pizza place right?

>innocent

Let's see it CNN. I dare you

Even if it was innocent the owner was a fag and a Brock loyalist

>durrrr hurrrrr ddyaahaa hdumm dymmmm hyyurrrrrr
Reported

>dude if they don't share my politics they should be terrorized lmao
do you really think you're the good guy here?

das it mayne
meme war

why do they sound so threatening?

it was only a fucking gif lel

>Bunch of autists leaking some stupid info about some random asshole = Powerful and influential corporation cornering a single individual for freely memeing on the fucking internet like he has the right to
Come on lefty! Use your brain! You can do it!

>CNN threatening some redditor
Who cares? You have to go back.

why are liberals so defensive?

Okay. I do not care.

>>Bunch of autists leaking some stupid info about some random asshole
I know, what's the worst that could happen?

You should care. Sup Forums is mainstream thanks to hiroshima nagasaki and most of all the likes of you. As a result, it was a redditor this time, but next time it will be you.

serves that redditor cuck right for not posting anonymously

saying you reported a post is against the rules
sorry r*dd** lurk more

>doxxed
You dont belong here

You should care as reddit is the only reason you're posting on Sup Forums today

Good goy. The camera being moved so nothing could be seen just hours before the event was a pure coincidence. This strawman is a perfect argument. Good, good goy, you are the goodest goy.

I'm pretty sure that pizza place's info was publicly available.

>Sup Forums did it to uncover a possible kiddy diddler ring
>CNN is doing it because their fee fees got hurt
Yeah, totally comparable situations.

T H I C K

>literally no argument
I expected at least a half-assed excuse. You Sup Forumstards are losing your edge.

>T H I C K
>CK
kys

>possible
lmao

Thank you for your support. This is to notify you that you have $0.325 collected in your account. Kindly do the needful.

I missed this, can anyone give me a quick rundown?

This is a question of pettiness on the part of a corporation with an FCC license. One that is discredited thanks to undercover footage and other instances of retardation.

When a media corporation engages in political espionage this way, that should concern you.

>media corporation with international reach
>vs
>Tibetan basket weaving forum

Gee I wonder what the difference is

>pretend to be dumb
>directly break a global rule
lol see ya in a few days kid

Turns out that there was an international pedo ring spanning tons of government officials, Hollywood and rich/powerful people in general. They were using pizzerias as a front, including one known as comet ping pong. The evidence is overwhelming as of now (it started as tenuous, became solid, then wikileaks and many coordinated arrests happened).

You too, Sup Forumseddit

What does that even mean?

By definition this is coercion.

>CNN goes through with it
>Trump finds out who he is
>invites him to the White House
>becomes national hero

Is CNN forgetting that that is Trump's second most popular Tweet ever? People loved it, they want CNN dead.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The guy apologized in the first place because CNN found out who he was and saw all the racist and antisemetic shit he posted besides the gif and threatened to expose him as a racist. The guy freaked out and feared his future being ruined over a gif and apologized. He was being a pussy but can you blame him? Hope he sues CNN though, even though he is a dumb redditer.

He should, they're publicly blackmailing him and threatening to give out his personal information. You can't just say "we reserve the right to do this" and it makes it legal, that's not how the law works. When the fuck is Trump's admin going to actually arrest people who work at CNN and WaPo?

>Wikileaks enters the fight

serves him right for coming out instead of staying anonymous.

remember when wikileaks didn't have an obvious political agenda? what happened? reddit truly corrupts everything it touches

It's not blackmail cause they're not demanding money or some other form of compensation. Fucked up? Yes. Illegal? No.

But it's okay when Trump uses the National Enquirer to do the same thing, right?

>expecting anything less from a media corporation that told you reading wikileaks was illegal

wikileaks always had an agenda. it just changed from reddit to Sup Forums

They don't. They were bashing Trump a week ago for continuing to bomb Lebanon or something. They just hate politicians and governments, turns out lefties are the most corrupt right now.

Maybe not blackmail but "don't do this or we're exposing you as a racist to the whole world" seems pretty illegal, no?

People are focusing on the guy and Trump (we all know Trump is a little bitch who is unfit to be president already, so that's a lame hot take) but the real story here is CNN, overreacting to a fucking meme and blackmailing someone on the internet

Is blackmailing illegal? I agree that it's a dick move though.

I unfollowed wikileaks for how much they whined about Trump in the last 4 months or so tbqh

It is coercion though, which can be illegal.

[citation needed]

THE FACTS SHALL BE DETERMINED BY WHO HAS THE BIGGEST CAPACITY FOR LEGAL FEES

They aren't making demands, so legally no. It is fairly close to crossing that border though.

Wikileaks publishes whatever it gets. It's only agenda is giving private citizens more protections from any federal or media organization.

>people here think they know more than CNN lawyers
L M A O

Blackmailing is illegal. This is not blackmail but rather coercion. Coercion can be illegal.

That appears to be a fact if the last several months are anything to go by.

Trump doesn't get to decide what gets published in a tabloid magazine, regardless of what MSNBC tells you. Not only that, but Joe refused to release his 'proof' that Trump was blackmailing him, probably because it wasn't true.

CNN makes shit up about laws, see

Looks like this is blowing up FAST

It's truly repulsive for see a news station being so biased and full of agenda. Fuck CNN.

>Han Asshole Solo

>Right now
Leftism is cancer, you are just growing up, the political agenda of the left is literally use people's emotion to stay in power
Thats why old left used to kill gays as an esport, banish individualism and religion (communism) and do many killing sprees as necessary to get in power
But nowadays its popular to respect the differences (unless you are a traditional christian) and muh 6 gorilion nazism is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity even tho communism killed 10x times more and its still acceptable for you to fight for it

Look how proud they are. This is their front page right now

Oh look, the criminal is back

But don't you feel at least a little relieved that their ratings are ass and the public doesn't believe anything they say? Last week had to have been the worst week in the history of their company. It was blow after blow after blow.

So goddamn petty.

That guy is a pussy, he shouldn't had apologized, it was funny.

I don't even really care about that since Fox exists for conservatives and MSNBC is liberal biased but generally on the same level, CNN is just dirty and tyrannical

How could they ever be insulted for being called Fake News?

>b-but its ok when our side does it!

Has a major corporation ever been so thoroughly blown the fuck out? Like honestly how is their reputation ever going to recover with this constant stream of shit piling up around them?

>We, a multi-billionaire company tracked down this average man alone for doing nothing more than hurting our fragile ego, aren't we awesome?!
Lmao actual cucks

That's good news of course but what I want is them being shut down completely.

Where can is see the gif? (((Google))) brings up nothing when searched

>>Sup Forums did it to uncover a possible kiddy diddler ring
That was retarded and even they knew it they just wanted to put dirt on hillary so trump could win

Me too, WaPo also. They arguably worse.

>Trump's Twitter shitposts causes the media to shit themselves
lmao

CNN and Huffpo and all the usual sites have articles claiming the journalist who outed the guy is some kind of brave hero just because he said some racist things. It's Hulk Hogan all over again.

CNN: Trump is a petty, egotistical asshole!

Also CNN:

Literally gestapo tier
Kill yourself America

what video?

>Lefty, the king of double standards can't see how a group of anonymous people online who don't even know each other isn't the same as a megacompany
Oy Gevalt, shut it down

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

557k likes lmao

Speaking of Hogan. Sarah Palin is suing NYT and hired Hogan's Gawker lawyer team. NYT is going down.

>Tell CNN you created the gif of them getting beat up
>Act surprised and scared when they want to publish your name

> t. Alefantis

Interesting times we live in. Who would have thought 5 years ago that mainstream media would die on account of being lying niggers.

Are there odds on whether or not Zucker keeps his job through the end of the year?

>we are cowards that hide behind being anonymous so it's okay!

It's about time. They've been lying niggers for decades, nothing more than leftist propaganda.

This tbqfrank

Isn't that essentially what you're saying by defending this? Also I've never doxxed anyone or used information provided from that to do anything to do anyone except laugh along with spilled milk. I do consider private citizen fuckery which is punishable by law being different from a huge corporation doing it though. You know they have different legal protections and more reach than we do if we did the same thing to somebody.

Well paid shill, why shouldn't he be surprised that a huge company like this is committing 3 simultaneous criminal offenses and are doing so so proudly, all because he exercised his freedom of speech in the mildest imaginable manner?

Yup, but they've always seemed invincible. Now they're completely doomed.

Thanks m8s

>Isn't that essentially what you're saying by defending this?
Congratulations, you had a thought.